Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Paid for it already - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid for it already (963 Views)

N2000 For 2k Word Article Offer. Get Paid For Every 3 Topics You Do. / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Get Paid For Reading News With This App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid for it already by Ballergi: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Paid for it already by Christty(f): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2019
You can google and search for samples of cv and cover letter
Re: Paid for it already by kushercain: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't wait for any good Samaritan. If you want something done you do it yourself. Go to playstore and download this

Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Christty:
You can google and search for samples of cv and cover letter

Kindly help forward if you have one..
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
@Evarn and nwaobitex you see yourselves, now you've been disqualified ...well deserved i must say...try again next year kiss
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
@Evarn and nwaobitex you see yourselves, now you've been disqualified ...well deserved i must say...try again next year kiss
lol why do you carry this thing on your head like. Your moniker describes your only use...to scoop shit
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
lol why do you carry this thing on your head like. Your moniker describes your only use...to scoop shit
exactly my point....you're the shit I'm scooping cool
Re: Paid for it already by ThatKING(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ballergi:
Please I need someone to help with a cv and cover letter. Kindly send to ganiuwilliams60@gmail.com. Thank you and Godbless
when I saw your post, I had to rush down to that beer parlor thread. Maybe una Don start trolling again grin
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
exactly my point....you're the shit I'm scooping cool
pls shut the fek up. If I had a name like yours, I'll sue my parents
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
pls shut the fek up. If I had a name like yours, I'll sue my parents
cool i actually did you a favor, it's not like you had a chance of winning anyways kiss
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
cool i actually did you a favor, it's not like you had a chance of winning anyways kiss
angry you'll regret that
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2019
nwaobitex:
angry you'll regret that
no i won't smiley
Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
ThatKING:
when I saw your post, I had to rush down to that beer parlor thread. Maybe una Don start trolling again grin

Lol...at all, I need the cv for a junior one.The one I have is old and outdated
Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2019
TissuePaper:
no i won't smiley

Tissuepaper Wetin carry you come my thread .. Na my thread una use do battle ground cheesy
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Ballergi:

Tissuepaper Wetin carry you come my thread .. Na my thread una use do battle ground cheesy
grin I'm sorry sir grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Graduate Level Job Recruitment In Nigeria / Vacancy... / Car Hire Purchase On The Uber And Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.