Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) (41645 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by highdon(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Just name the twins Buhari and Atiku

Then Buhari will be de girl

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
i wish say i get twin
life for sweet
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
oh my ovaries.... so beautiful
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Olajah81: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ugly twins
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Olajah81: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Odion and Akhere
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
is he a former comedian?
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
is he a former comedian?

abi bloggers don give am another job
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Fakoyede(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
A well manage and durable 45ft long container is for sales at a very cheaper price. The container can be use as Site Storehouse ( for cement, site equipment etc.), Office, Shop and any other things you desire.

Contact 08027203601 for more details

Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
fasho01:
Which one is former comedian again

When last did he feature in any event?
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by fasho01(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

When last did he feature in any event?

I just asked a question and you're asking me another question in return?

I thought his teju babyface show is still ongoing. Anyways I think he could have still been referred to as just teju babyface rather than adding former comedian

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
fasho01:

I just asked a question and you're asking me another question in return?

I thought his teju babyface show is still ongoing. Anyways I think he could have still been referred to as just teju babyface rather than adding former comedian

Yeah it's still on but it's not a comedy show, he doesn't perform comedy any longer, more like a TV presenter, that's why he's being referred to as a former commedian
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by fasho01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yeah it's still on but it's not a comedy show, he doesn't perform comedy any longer, more like a TV presenter, that's why he's being referred to as a former commedian

If you say it's not a comedy show, then my bad. Always thought it was one.

I'm only wondering why tag him as that former comedian when TV presenter or some other stuff could have been used to describe him.

I rest my case sha
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Newmans: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
The first picture is with makeup and the second one is without

Mean while:

If you want to fix your phone tablets and laptop any type pls call or WhatsApp 0 8 1 8 6 3 9 2 8 6 3.
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congrats to them.

Twins are double blessings.

Unlike one animal here that married a ritualist that has eaten her womb for sacrifice and she doesn't know it yet. grin
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by timunstopable: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Which one is former comedian

The toxicity of nairaland has caught up with the mod

Abeg change am to comedian and stop trying to stop someone shine

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by eazisky(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oladeji1106:
ugly babies

you are a stupid and idiotic sadist, u are angry bkos u will never have baby
Re: Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) by eazisky(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olajah81:
Ugly twins
and God will never give u any, since u can't appreciate one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Claims She Paid $20,000 (₦‎15M) For Her Blue Dress To The AMVCA / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl / Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.