Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Location Of Brain Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Location Of Brain Box (2354 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / Help With Brain Box Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Of Brain Box by Ipheyemmy01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please we need to work on the brain box of our organization bus and the rewire is unable to locate the brain box. The bus is Mitsubishi L300 2008 model., This is the first time on working on the brain box. Thanks. Thanks in advance.
Re: Location Of Brain Box by CloneTerminator: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good video. Thanks!
Re: Location Of Brain Box by CarGuidNG: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ipheyemmy01:
Please we need to work on the brain box of our organization bus and the rewire is unable to locate the brain box. The bus is Mitsubishi L300 2008 model., This is the first time on working on the brain box. Thanks. Thanks in advance.

Hello Sir

Please indicate the VIN/Chassis Number of the vehicle.
Re: Location Of Brain Box by sultaan(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
You just solved your problem.

The mechanic does not know what he is doing.I want you to get this statement clear " you should never have to work on an ECU"

The van is a newer model with OBD so you should scan first and know what fault you have.

I that mechanic start opening thing up the bus will be damaged.

If he shorted a circuit already find a better person like gazzuz or radauto those are the only two now I am yet to scratch my head on their views. Ikenna is a self taught enthusiat and very smart

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Cars Request Room / HELP: How Many Miles Per Litre???? / Accessories That Protect Your Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.