Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US (37010 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Celebrityblog: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
This Nigerian man based in the US decides to participate in the Davido's N1M 'Bum Bum' challenge.

The daring Nigerian Man stormed the road in the US in his robe, then Stripped to his pant and started dancing and twerking to Davido's 'Bum Bum' song featuring Zlatan Ibile.

Oyibo people stared in amazement and laugh as they watched him dance and twerk on a major road.

Sharing the video, the man wrote:

"Since all the ladies have been shaking their Bum Bum, I decided I should shake mine too��⁣

@davidoofficial Na me get the money ohh i go call lati immediately make he pick!! �⁣

�BUM BUM� by @davidoofficial x @zlatan_ibile⁣"

Watch the video HERE and see reactions....

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Celebrityblog: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Watch the video HERE and see reactions....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by ceejayMAX(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mumu wen nor get shame.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Amarabae(f): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Looks gayish .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
God this man have misused the opportunity you gave him to travel to the US.. Lord Jesus please just give me like this man opportunity I promise I won't let you down I promise never to have the mentality of Americans I promise always to remember the suffering I passed through in this country.. Thank you Jesus amen embarassed embarassed
Next please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by CreepyBlackpool: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
kingemzy5:
God this man have misused the opportunity you gave him to travel to the US.. Lord Jesus please just give me like this man opportunity I promise I won't let you down I promise never to have the mentality of Americans I promise always to remember the suffering I passed through in this country.. Thank you Jesus amen embarassed embarassed
Next please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you'd have better luck having this prayer answered if you prayed to the flying spaghetti monster wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
n.a. igbo kwale
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by nosiebaba(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Baba dey US dey hustle for giveaway from Nigeria��‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheap gigolo angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by IamLucy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
see what davido has caused
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by marvin906(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
repulsive im.becile

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Pidginwhisper: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Blame Experts who should we blame this tym? Buhari or Atiku? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by itiswellandwell: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2019
If that man is in Nigeria. Yahoo Boys fit dey eye that him pant. Lol

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Mopolchi: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Who get Kenneth Okonkwo head bow? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Useless thread!

Bad news for Vaseline crew... Watch how they leave the thread !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Tunasco4u(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2019
OK
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Proffdada: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2019
OP you mean panties grin

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Baawaa(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2019
This is what they called international madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by BanevsJoker(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Who wants to guess his tribe? Let me give you a hint, Bobrisky, Denrele, Denola etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Promismike(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
O

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by OhiOfIhima: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Can u imagine, he has no iota of shame! tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by tgmservice: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
because of this man they see nigerians as a curse to the outside world.

Btw for him to be in US and disgrace himself like this for 1m na only him sabi the proverty him they face for there, even the poorest man in naija will think hard b4 doing this

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.