Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Java Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Developer Needed (1523 Views)

Experienced Java Developer , Please Help ! / Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation / 7 Ways To Earn Money As Java Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Java developer needed for a USSD + CORE BANKING project in Kenya. REST/JBoss knowledge
Re: Java Developer Needed by pseudonomer: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Drop your contact....
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2019
my contacts 08169660485
Re: Java Developer Needed by temisanrukky: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
My contact is 0703 867 9352.I deliver quality and customer centric approach is �
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
pseudonomer:
Drop your contact....

emeka@sakalgb.com
T : 08098688235

Make sure to keep your github Examples Handy sir and your CV, He would like to see it.
Fahad2019:
my contacts 08169660485
Github codes sir and your CV.

temisanrukky:
My contact is 0703 867 9352.I deliver quality and customer centric approach is �

Github Examples Sir and your CV too
Re: Java Developer Needed by asalimpo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
no programmers in kenya?
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
asalimpo:
no programmers in kenya?

I am acting on Instructions here Thank you, You can go now.

1 Like

Re: Java Developer Needed by asalimpo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
gimakon:

I am acting on Instructions here Thank you, You can go now.
you try. So, i ask again NO PROGRAMMERS IN KENYA tht we hav to export programmers here to there? Or are they experiencing serious shortage of IT workers? If so, whatx going on over there? You could at least explain instead of putting up an attitude.
Re: Java Developer Needed by asalimpo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
the cost of flying in one foreign hand couldve trained one of their local talents,keeping the money in d system. One masai could b converted from a cattle rearer to a java rockstar. Or is it extra special talents u r hunting for? Like what? Embedded? Chip design? What?
Re: Java Developer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
I have experience building ussd based solution and for a fintech, but this kenya part ayam not understanding undecided
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
asalimpo:
you try. So, i ask again NO PROGRAMMERS IN KENYA tht we hav to export programmers here to there? Or are they experiencing serious shortage of IT workers? If so, whatx going on over there? You could at least explain instead of putting up an attitude.

I have known you to be extremely troublesome so if I put up an Attitude, Do not blame me. I see what u been doing on here that what.
Well since you care to know, Its FINTECH and it's for Sterling Bank. I work as a Solutions architect for them and they are designing a Solution with another FINTECH company in Kenya which would be involving USSD solutions and all. I do not do Java hence I was asked to seek programmers who do Java. Happy now?
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2019
talk2hb1:
I have experience building ussd based solution and for a fintech, but this kenya part ayam not understanding undecided

Likewise its not a Must you send in your CV and github and you apply either. Since you dont understand, commenting here is a waste of time , dont you think so?
Re: Java Developer Needed by asalimpo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
gimakon:

I have known you to be extremely troublesome so if I put up an Attitude, Do not blame me. I see what u been doing on here that what.
Well since you care to know, Its FINTECH and it's for Sterling Bank. I work as a Solutions architect for them and they are designing a Solution with another FINTECH company in Kenya which would be involving USSD solutions and all. I do not do Java hence I was asked to seek programmers who do Java. Happy now?
it seems u are anti questions. I didnt do anything outta sorts. I simply voiced my concerns, others didnt. The explanation has cleared d air. Thanks
Re: Java Developer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
gimakon:

Likewise its not a Must you send in your CV and github and you apply either. Since you dont understand, commenting here is a waste of time , dont you think so?
I dont understand what you talking about undecided
Re: Java Developer Needed by Nmeri17: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
gimakon:

Happy now?
Glad someone else noticed the rancid reputation each comment contributes to! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I / 8+ Best Free Face Attendance App & Software For Download / Nairaland Programmers !!! What New Project Are You Up To Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.