Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees (663 Views)

Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees by BJ0SE(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello,

This is to inform you that the *Access bank 2019* *recruitment* campaign for entry level candidate will commence on the *23rd* of January 2019 and run for a month. The recruitment criteria is as follows:

Entry-Level Training Program (ELTP)

*Type of Employment*
Provisional Offer

*Age Limit*
Max of 24years as at the date of application
Max of 26 years for Law Graduates, Core Northerners & Master’s Degree Holders
Qualification

*Degree*
Minimum of 2:1 degree from any discipline

Referral code/Staff ID for the appropriate field in the application submission process is 7001

Pls RBC to interested candidates

https://access-diamond-bank-plc-2.workable.com/j/3A9A443972
Re: Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees by BJ0SE(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
DESCRIPTION

Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?

Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!

Your career journey with us starts with a 4.5-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
REQUIREMENTS

A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
BENEFITS

In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Apply for this job
Re: Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees by Stevresma(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2019
I applied without a staff ID though I meet every other requirements, Would I still be shortlisted?
Re: Access Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees by BJ0SE(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Stevresma:
I applied without a staff ID though I meet every other requirements, Would I still be shortlisted?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Nigeria 2019 Graduate Recruitment / Lifemate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment / VACANCY – TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 (8 Positions) – How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.