Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Snail Greenhouse Construction - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Greenhouse Construction (29340 Views)

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global / Coco Peat/coir For Greenhouse Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2019
We construct green houses for snail farming, either on one plot (100 by 50ft) two plots and above,we also stock snails for those who want to go commercial ln snail farming.
The advantages of this system over the pen system are
1) it gives more than enough room for the snails to roam about freely thereby Increasing their productivity,because snails hate obstacles, it accommodates a larger population so as to get maximum output from your snails

2) it is a very ideal way for those who want to Target the export market to sell their snails, the system is more like a synthetic wild providing the snails with a natural environment in a confined area

3) it's easier to manage waste and it's fully automated

4) it gives room for different opportunities such as organising live seminars within the farm to train prospective snail farmers etc

5) it's more appealing for international investors . etc

For more enquiries kindly call or chat on WhatsApp. 08174009857

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Sample of the green house

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 4:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Internal snailfields

Call or chat on WhatsApp to get a quote 08174009857

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 4:16am On Jan 23, 2019
We give consultation and also supply snails too

2 Likes

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by potosky: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Total cost please

1 Like

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls chat me up on WhatsApp so I can send you a quote for range of prices
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2019
We offer yearly consultation services as part of the services we will be rendering when we build your snailfarm for you, we'll be training you on how to use the green house,how to produce the feed,(we'll be giving you the full fledge formula for the snailfeed),

The requirements to build a snail green house on a plot are
1) a cultivate able full plot of land (120 by 60) we will be erecting the structure on 100 by 50ft,we need the remaining space so you can be able to walk round the structure
2) a source of water,either borehole or well with a submersible pump, because this system requires water,then a tank stand
3) a form of security,either a fence or security personnel because snails can be burgled
4) a farm manager who will be managing the farm(he should be some one who will work against the clock,snails are nocturnal animals, therefore anyone managing them should live against the clock.
We will train the farm manager too

With all this in place you can. Now Advance to starting the construction

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
We can also take you for site visitation to see a sample of the greenhouse we've built for others and see how well they have been doing
Note*this is only for serious and ready persons.

Give a call or contact on WhatsApp to get a quote and to inquire 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Wafsat: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jacobsontwelve:
We construct green houses for snail farming, either on one plot (100 by 50ft) two plots and above,we also stock snails for those who want to go commercial ln snail farming.
The advantages of this system over the pen system are
1) it gives more than enough room for the snails to roam about freely thereby Increasing their productivity,because snails hate obstacles, it accommodates a larger population so as to get maximum output from your snails

2) it is a very ideal way for those who want to Target the export market to sell their snails, the system is more like a synthetic wild providing the snails with a natural environment in a confined area

3) it's easier to manage waste and it's fully automated

4) it gives room for different opportunities such as organising live seminars within the farm to train prospective snail farmers etc

5) it's more appealing for international investors . etc

For more enquiries kindly call or chat on WhatsApp. 08174009857
how much it will cost me to build on 100/50 plot of land? My e-mail wafsat@gmail.com phone no 08036918131
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by brightview2017: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
I like what you are doing. My interest in commercial snail farming has been encouraged by your works. Please i want to know how you can cope with terrestrial wind and rain falls under this system. What happens to the side nets and roof nets under heavy rain storm?
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wafsat:
how much it will cost me to build on 100/50 plot of land? My e-mail wafsat@gmail.com phone no 08036918131
pls check your email now sir
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2019
brightview2017:
I like what you are doing. My interest in commercial snail farming has been encouraged by your works. Please i want to know how you can cope with terrestrial wind and rain falls under this system. What happens to the side nets and roof nets under heavy rain storm?
well we haven't experienced any terrestrial wind in the last 4 years from the farms we have constructed,but the net is strong and porous enough to withstand any terrestrial wind as long as it's not a tornado.the nets are dark fibre/UV net made to withstand high winds and excessive rainfall,you have no problem with the nets..at all.the entire structure is well placed.
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2019
And thank you for the commendation..
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Alot of people have been calling in and asking if we farm Achatina Achatina breeds of African land giant snails, we are sorry we don't farm them we only farm Achatina Marginata, we can set up the farm for you but you are at liberty to decides what breed you want and where you want to get them.it is not compulsory to buy snails from us.

1 Like

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Construction of the greenhouse takes nine days, there after we leave the farm,and allow the vegetation to grow,then you now pay for your snails to arrive (that is if you want to buy from us). We will train the staff(s) that will be in charge of the snailfarm.you don't need more than a staff to manage the farm for you,at worst you will employ a casual staff that will only come to assist twice in a week, especially during weeding.

Note:you are not paying all the money at once..we have outlined the process of payment in the quote we sent to you...
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by brightview2017: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jacobsontwelve:
Alot of people have been calling in and asking if we farm Achatina Achatina breeds of African land giant snails, we are sorry we don't farm them we only farm Achatina Marginata, we can set up the farm for you but you are at liberty to decides what breed you want and where you want to get them.it is not compulsory to buy snails from us.

Please may i know why you do not farm Achatina Achatina breeds given their ability to lay 100-200 eggs in a batch as against the paltry 5-15 eggs of Achatina Marginata? Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
brightview2017:

Please may i know why you do not farm Achatina Achatina breeds given their ability to lay 100-200 eggs in a batch as against the paltry 5-15 eggs of Achatina Marginata? Thank you.
yes, Achatina Achatina breeds are scarce breeds that we don't get easily in large quantities, besides they have high mortality rates and are not as rugged as the Marginata breed. That is the major reason
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
The best time to invest in the snail business is during raining seasons, if you plan to start a commercial greenhouse system,this is the best time to start.we will train you on every aspect that you need to cater for the snails. We are available 24/7 for consultation and enquiries. 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is the best time to start the snailfarm process,we are approaching raining seasons so you can maximise the potential of the greenhouse creating a synthetic wild for the snails..thereby improving their productivity coupled with our system of feeding them..you will end up smiling. Contact us today on 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
We construct greenhouses on one plot ,half plot, 25ft by 25ft, for any type of farming,just give us a specification and we'll get it done for you,contact us today and let's get it done 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Currently building up a farm at ajah pictures below
We'll be giving you updates as events unfold
This is also an opportunity for you to invest in a snail farming system that works, contact us to help start your business with you 08174009857

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by princeexcell: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good day please I want a snail farm in my 80*40ft, how much will it cost me, my email obinnacosmas@gmail.com, whatsapp Number 07032132100
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
princeexcell:
Good day please I want a snail farm in my 80*40ft, how much will it cost me, my email obinnacosmas@gmail.com, whatsapp Number 07032132100
pls check your mail.thanks
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Alberttahir: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Degis(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Jacobsontwelve:
We offer yearly consultation services as part of the services we will be rendering when we build your snailfarm for you, we'll be training you on how to use the green house,how to produce the feed,(we'll be giving you the full fledge formula for the snailfeed),

The requirements to build a snail green house on a plot are
1) a cultivate able full plot of land (120 by 60) we will be erecting the structure on 100 by 50ft,we need the remaining space so you can be able to walk round the structure
2) a source of water,either borehole or well with a submersible pump, because this system requires water,then a tank stand
3) a form of security,either a fence or security personnel because snails can be burgled
4) a farm manager who will be managing the farm(he should be some one who will work against the clock,snails are nocturnal animals, therefore anyone managing them should live against the clock.
We will train the farm manager too

With all this in place you can. Now Advance to starting the construction

Please forward your quote to me at
degisconsulting@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls check your mail box.thank you
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2019
There are three major things you need in order to get your farm ready
1) a cultivate able farm land
2) a source of water(if possible a borehole) and tank stand
3) a form of security (a fence or a security personnel) so as to protect the snails

After all these are in place, the next thing is to get the construction done, a month after,you then pay for your snails to arrive.
We construct on 100 by 50 ft ,50 by 50 ft, 25 by 25ft
We are ready once you mobilise us to your farm
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by PapaBrowne(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nice!
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by confluence: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sir, I sent you an email regarding the coconut tree in your compound you talked about. How many nuts does it produce in a year sir.
PapaBrowne:
Nice!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava / Why Tomatoes Are Always Expensive From May Till July And The Glut In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.