Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend (1453 Views)

Letter Of Invitation From Germany!!help / Anyone With Information On Canada Letter Of Invitation / How To Write A Letter Of Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by ShameccaE92: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
I am a U.S. citizen who has a boyfriend in nigeria. I am trying to plan for a trip to nigeria soon..it will be my first time visiting. I was trying to figure out should I have him write the letter of invitation, have it notarized and sent to me, or does he send it to the embassy? Also, has it been hard to get a visitor visa for anyone? One last question, ok, so we want to marry maybe soon or in the future, how long did any of u wait before marrying, was it your first visit or did you go back and visit again before marrying? I love to hear ideas, and information please..
Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
If you have a valid US passport , I don't think you need an invitation to travel down here.if you not too sure about the whole process you might want to contact the Nigeria embassy in the USA or
The USA embassy in Nigeria.
Do enjoy ur stay in Nigeria when you arive

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by ShameccaE92: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
I dont have my passport or visa yet but will be applying soon..
Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by Olalekank(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
You're a citizen
Apply for your US passport, get your passport

Walk into a Nigerian embassy in US to get info on how to get Nigeria visa

Get your visa
Travel, and meet your boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by ShameccaE92: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
True..but does he send his letter of invitation in the mail to me so I can take to embassy in USA here or does he send it to the embassy in nigeria
Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2019
ShameccaE92:
True..but does he send his letter of invitation in the mail to me so I can take to embassy in USA here or does he send it to the embassy in nigeria
You don't necessarily need an invitation letter. Getting a Nigerian visa is not that difficult, it's only expensive.
Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by femijck(m): 2:49am On Jan 24, 2019
It’s not even that expensive......

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Invitation From My Boyfriend by ItsFreeway(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2019
He needs to send you an invitation letter by mail which you will take with you to the Nigerian embassy you're applying with after booking an interview date with the consulate

(1) (Reply)

**** / Things You Need To Know About Nigerians Living In S.A / Boring Travel Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.