Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads (1112 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / Nans Set To Shut Very Busy Niger Bridge Over ASUU Strike. / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Campusparot: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
NANS ZONE B DECLARE TO SHUTDOWN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES IN THE MAJOR CITIES OF SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH AS THE LAST OPTION IN 3'Cs!!

In line with the revolutionary calls by the Students Congress in the zone, I the Coordinator of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) South-East and South-South region hereby announce operation "NO MOVEMENT" between the head Bridge that connects Delta State Capital in South-South and Onitsha in South-East as a sign of expressing our pains and sufferings as students inflicted on us by the government we had enthrone with Epileptic Educational System in Nigeria.

It is no longer news that NANS have exhausted her two Cs out of the three which is Consultation and Consolidation approach and are left with the nothing than the 3rd C which is Confrontations. It is horrible to note that our Governors are not talking us serious, our Representatives are only interested in elections, the lecturers are now business men and women and the government are not showing signs of seriousness and this is unacceptable to us as a region.

I have started my consultation and I will consult all the Stakeholders, the National and Zonal Executive Council Members of NANS from my zone , the JCC Chairmen and our Senators(SUG Presidents) and we shall fix a date shortly to occupy NIGER BRIDGE for three days.

Please come with your stoves, rice and beans as we shall fish from the River Niger, cook and eat at the major road.

NOTE.
1.All SUG and other Aluta Vehicle's tyre we shall deflect at the Niger bridge.
2.We shall be ready to face arrest by the Army, Police and DSS.
3.We shall remain resolute and keep wake to our resolve there for that three days until the strike is called off.

Remember, we struggle to do INEC Registration in our campuses, the politicians are no longer taking us serious as a people because they think our voting strength have been reduced and they are saving money to BUY our PVCs as votes but We shall resist them!. The action is necessary in other to take our destinies into our own hands.

Thompson Jotham from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma will bring all live update to Nigeria students at large

Enough is Enough!!!.

Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win!!!.

TEAM-BISHOP, BRINGING NANS BACK TO CAMPUS.
Copied

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticala

2 Likes

Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Kowor(f): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Elzak(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lemme coman lead the protest here in FCT
Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Petersamuel8(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
I think it will do the students good if we all protest
Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Randy100: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari is a disaster.
Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nan's president is a bastard, yes I repeat, he is a f**king bastard angry.

1 Like

Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by JJOF(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mokwi dey see if dem go do d protest true. Lalasticlala
Re: NANS Set To Shutdown Onitsha Bridge, Close Down All Universities And Roads by KanielOutis92: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Nan's president is a bastard, yes I repeat, he is a f**king bastard angry.
Madam your animosity towards that guy tho..second to none..Lol. I just saw you on a different thread & here u are again. Do you know that guy? I'm with you tho...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WAEC News Online TODAY / Universities In The Usa That Offer Scholarship Based On Sat/act Scores / Please I Need Past Questions For Midwestern Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.