Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? (785 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by HappyPagan: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Imagine a world where everyone is Christian. Where Jesus is Lord, where all knees bow at his feet.

Imagine a world where there is no Allah, where God is Yaweh, the father of Jesus.

Imagine a world, where the Bible is supreme, where it will be read, daily and constantly.

Imagine a world, where all shall sing Jesus, all shall worship, all will glorify him..

Why imagine, when you can build one....

Take over every street, every nook, every cranny. Take over the radiowaves, the airwaves, the billboards, the bookstores.

Make Christianity compulsory, employ only Christians, ensure daily devotion, from childhood to death.

Get those hands working - "Your hands, your hands"

Get those legs moving - "Move to the right in the name of Jesus"

Get those asses shaking - "Wambule wambule..."

Taxes, call tithes. Create worker's department for the Lord's work. Build branches everywhere - make the Gospel accessible and available, for the Church is marching on.

Win Nigeria for Jesus. Make heaven on earth.
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by sukerefakere(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes!! Atheist,budhist,FSM,Muslims are all going to hell
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by theoriginalgood: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
The thing is, Good old God is omnipotent; he can do absolutely anything good. Purging humanity of sin is definitely something he can and will do. This way, everything would be heavenly, but all in a pure form. When will it happen?

There’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. The obvious winner is Good but only after some time of striking killer blows to evil. Ideally, Goodness should just delete evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why evil still exists today, the war is still on-going. The moment victory is official, then you can be sure a pure perfect version of everyone would be in heaven. Remember, God is omnipotent; there is no such thing as a rock too heavy for God to lift. It’s like cooking a meal, it simply has to just take time. That’s the absolute only way things work in all existence. God understands!
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by HappyPagan: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2019
theoriginalgood:
The thing is, Good old God is omnipotent; he can do absolutely anything good. Purging humanity of sin is definitely something he can and will do.
Nope.
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by orisa37: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Yes! But few of them.
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by theoriginalgood: 3:25am On Jan 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Nope.

I think God is more of a lover. He would rather preserve man and wipe away sin than to just hate and kill all evil humanity once given the chance.

https://www.nairaland.com/4987112/true-love-god
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by 1Sharon(f): 5:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol this guy. Do you have a book out yet?
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by HappyPagan: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
1Sharon:
Lol this guy. Do you have a book out yet?
I suspect you're the only one who read this.. the rest are just replying to the topic. thanks. smiley

No book yet. If I made a collection of my articles, stories, threads etc, do you think it would sell? Need some money to sponsor some travelling dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2019
They are all HELL BOUND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

I suspect you're the only one who read this.. the rest are just replying to the topic. thanks. smiley

No book yet. If I made a collection of my articles, stories, threads etc, do you think it would sell? Need some money to sponsor some travelling dreams.

You seem to be good at writing prose. Maybe give publishing a book a shot?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Aww..ur welcome. How could anybody not read a post from happypagan??

Of course they would sell, you have this gift of being poetic and hypnotic with words which I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by EdifiedHebrew: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
HappyPagan:
Imagine a world where everyone is Christian. Where Jesus is Lord, where all knees bow at his feet.

Imagine a world where there is no Allah, where God is Yaweh, the father of Jesus.

Imagine a world, where the Bible is supreme, where it will be read, daily and constantly.

Imagine a world, where all shall sing Jesus, all shall worship, all will glorify him..

Why imagine, when you can build one....

Take over every street, every nook, every cranny. Take over the radiowaves, the airwaves, the billboards, the bookstores.

Make Christianity compulsory, employ only Christians, ensure daily devotion, from childhood to death.

Get those hands working - "Your hands, your hands"

Get those legs moving - "Move to the right in the name of Jesus"

Get those asses shaking - "Wambule wambule..."

Taxes, call tithes. Create worker's department for the Lord's work. Build branches everywhere - make the Gospel accessible and available, for the Church is marching on.

Win Nigeria for Jesus. Make heaven on earth.

The christains who keeps the doctrines of their churches will not make heaven.
The christains who rejects to keep the LAWS,COMMANDMENTS, STATUTES & JUDGMENTS will not make heaven. they will burn in the fire of BRIMSTONE forever including ISLAM & OTHER MAN MADE RELIGION.
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by HappyPagan: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordReed:

You seem to be good at writing prose. Maybe give publishing a book a shot?

Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it.

Do you have any experience with publishing?

I'd like to compile my stuff here, probably organize and categorize them, make it a collection sort of.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by HappyPagan: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
1Sharon:

Aww..ur welcome. How could anybody not read a post from happypagan??
Jaw-drop shocked

1Sharon:

Of course they would sell, you have this gift of being poetic and hypnotic with words which I appreciate
Blushing so hard I think I pulled a muscle in my cheek..

Thank you, thank you. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by janettee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
frosbel2:
They are all HELL BOUND.

Exactly grin!!...
Re: Will Nigerian Christians Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it.

Do you have any experience with publishing?

I'd like to compile my stuff here, probably organize and categorize them, make it a collection sort of.

None at all but I hear self publishing is not so difficult with the likes of Amazon.

(1) (Reply)

How Large Is The Universe? / Watch What TB Joshua Told Bayelsa Governor-elect, David Lyon / Photos: Pastor Sells 'miracle' Pants, Bras To Help Ladies Attract Men In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.