Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City (67703 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mk17:

you can become whatever you choose to become but of what use is not dying to you?
Living forever sounds kinda boring but I have been managing so far! wink
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:

Living forever sounds kinda boring but I have been managing so far! wink
Enjoy your living forever.
Most of us actually prefer dying someday especially in this world that is getting ruined on a daily basis
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mk17:

Enjoy your living forever.
Most of us actually prefer dying someday especially in this world that is getting ruined on a daily basis
Then DIE ASAP!!!
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:
Then DIE ASAP!!!
on my own terms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Rolly22(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Slynation:
it's well tho.....
My question now is between Salah's family, Nantes and Cardiff City who is on the losing side...!!
Salah's family lost a family member
Nantes Lost a player but Money already in the bank
Cardifff City lost a player + €15m record signing.....

You can't compare money to one's life
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by yinkarh187(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Weblady:
this is really sad cry cry
MeanWhile guys, I sell virtual entertainment services on Skype. Add me if interested: live:lustaqueen Thanks cool
what type of entertainment?
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Kinjikitile(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Explorers:
Today planes and lifeboats are again scouring the sea for the footballer and his pilot.

So far more than 1,155 square miles have been covered in the search for the missing aircraft.
Emiliano sala
Pls be save where ever you are ...

I know this player right from Nantes ... Always scoring in most of their matches .... Was also rated as an European golden boot contender... Emiliano sala ... Be save

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Explorers:
Rescuers say there's 'no hope' of finding pair and search becomes recovery operation.

Fans and supporters.
......and the worst part about these stories is that they will now build one memorial stone worth millions, commemorate each year using huge sums and forget the poor living folks. Let alone that 2years down the line, no official will be of any help to the "beloved" members of the family. Sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Life is too short too be sad, That's why i try so Hard to enjoy my life as much as i can because any minutes from now you may be gone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by doggedfighter(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

Invest more in it. Earn big and forget about job search. Consumer reward center ko, consumer reward middle ni.
Nice reply for the amateur rewarder. Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by okwadatigbogal: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Allison012:

Are you sure it's not fake?

It is not fake at all! I think it works best with chrome browser though
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by cyberhike(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
madridguy:
He should have enter motor tongue What is France to the UKWales
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Qssegun: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
midehi2:

wait ooo, is it the same Sala footballer we all know?
yes
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2019
YaxxVille:
pls i want to join this association.
Lol
Just get the freebasics app...gbam!
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Slynation(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2019
crazygod:
Oga its Sala not Salah. Two different people.
Oga I know, that 'h' is silent grin
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Spymaster2019(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Jabar2017:
Those guys will be found mark my word today....
seconded
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Cadec007(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Maybe they were caught in the Bermuda triangle... embarassed
chimo!!! Bermuda triangle? On the English channel? Loooolll
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Mariangeles(f): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Cadec007:
chimo!!! Bermuda triangle? On the English channel? Loooolll
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Brushless: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Femich18:
Sala would have wished he never move to his new club if he was told this will happen to him. I just pity his family at home. They will be in agony now...All is well sha
Nobody can predict exact thing in life. Most predictions are not usually accurate and then because of a prediction, you will not want to move higher in life? Only God knows best.
Re: Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City by Nickymezor(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Really a sad news... I hope they re found soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.