Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg (1247 Views)

FG Orders VCs To Reopen Varsities, Commence Lectures / Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate / ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
"At the end of the scheduled meeting between the Academic Staff Union of University and FG on the 21st January, 2019, we expected a swift resolution and an immediate end to the 12 weeks old strike action embarked by ASUU but that was not to be.
ASUU came up with fresh demands of about 31bn as against the 20bn agreed between ASUU and FG for earned allowances. They also have use the Revitalization demands which NANS demanded for during previous meetings to drive home their demand.
FG, graciously has agreed to give an additional 5bn to the agreed amount, making a total of 25bn, as against 20bn agreed initially. On Revitalization, FG agreed to spread payment of 12.5bn for 1st and second quota of the year each and the remaining tranche of over 100bn within 38 months....
We therefore, call for the immediate reopening of our campuses while negotiations continue."

This was stated on their official Twitter Account.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Osasfixedgames1: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please read below it!!!!!

Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nduxx(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's a nice idea, negotiations can still continue with the strike called off
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fake... U said Nans said this on their twitter.
I visited the twitter handle n saw nothing.

If you're a girl blogger, thunder give u K-leg Op.
If u already have Kleg, may it turn to X-leg.

If u are a boy blogger, thunder make ur head bigger than a helmet, if u already have a helmet big head, thunder give u a head no cap can enter idiot

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nduxx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
modestbrowser:

If u are a boy blogger, thunder make ur head bigger than a helmet, if u already have a helmet big head, thunder give u a head no cap can enter idiot
hahahaha no chill
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
modestbrowser:

Check @NANSNIG

stop cursing, it won't change your mentality

Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Act by example, that hungry bastard that call himself Nan's president should give out the money Buhari gave him, let's add it to ASUU's fund. Then and only then, we will take him serious.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Act by example, that hungry bastard that call himself Nan's president should give out the money Buhari gave him, let's add it to ASUU's fund. Then and only then, we will take him serious.
You saw president buhari giving the money to him
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nduxx(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeleboiZ005:

is that their official Twitter account??
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeleboiZ005:

Buhari gave them money when they went to meet him concerning ASUU strike. After that, he came to owerri and met PDP emeka ihedioha, I have the picture in my phone, took pictures with him and as a vote bender that he is, he also promised ihedioha votes, that's after promising Buhari 20million votes. You see why I call him a hungry bastard. I have proof.
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by freemanbubble: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Isoright
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Buhari gave them money when they went to meet him concerning ASUU strike. After that, he came to owerri and met PDP emeka ihedioha, I have the picture in my phone, took pictures with him and as a vote bender that he is, he also promised ihedioha votes, that's after promising Buhari 20million votes. You see why I call him a hungry bastard. I have proof.
share the pictures of you with him, since you were with him...
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nduxx:
is that their official Twitter account??
Yes
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeleboiZ005:
share the pictures of you with him, since you were with him...
I never said I was with him.
Re: ASUU Strike: Nans Urges Union To Reopen Varsities And Continue Negotiations W Fg by mark1703official(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
AFTER NANS DON GO COLLECT THEIR SETTLEMENT FINISH THEM WAN COME DEY MAKE YEYE NOISE

THIS STRIKE NA OVER 4.5 IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Admission Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For Universities Release / Unaad Abeokuta Post Ume Date / Pls Can Anyone Tell Me About Yabatech Cutoff Mark For 2009 Mpce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.