Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? (1358 Views)

Any Psychologist In The House? / Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help / Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
Don't understand what you mean by 'shrink' anyway Since you quite comfortable with your life all you need is some self improvement tips first I would say there's a difference in being an ¿d£? extrovert and relating with people. £j$l;k?h#n^
a shrink is a psychologist
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
Don't understand what you mean by 'shrink' anyway Since you quite comfortable with your life all you need is some self improvement tips first I would say there's a difference in being an ¿d£? extrovert and relating with people. £j$l;k?h#n^
Shrink is the informal word you can use to talk about a therapist. Talking about your problems with her can hopefully help you shrink them, or make them smaller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
Shrink is the informal word you can use to talk about a therapist. Talking about your problems with her can hopefully help you shrink them, or make them smaller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by 1stbest(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2019
ABCthings:
I'm trying to figure +¥n$ out what his motives might be.
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by ABCthings: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dude I've been so away!shocked
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by 1stbest(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
welcome back
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by 1stbest(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
is like u travel out of the country cheesy
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by ABCthings: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
futurist369:
are you a shrink if I may ask?
Hell NO!
I was just roaming about as I usually do when I found this thread. smiley I initially thought it was guys with romances issues. tongue Until I discovered it was in the health section(which is kinda dry, not much nairalanders visit here) which was after he replied. I got interested and kept commenting. cool

Though shocked I'm pretty much interested in psychology, human psychology smiley
Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by ABCthings: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
1stbest:
is like u travel out of the country cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? by 1stbest(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
ABCthings:
I'm trying to figure +¥n$ out what his motives might be.
have you figure out anything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Ford Transit Ambulance. Tokunbo. Fully Equipped. 2 Units / Is Bad Smell Or Odor Harmful / When Is The Ovulatio Period Of A Women Having 21 Days Mense Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.