Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos (62963 Views)

Angry Villagers Kill Almost 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Killings / Indonesian Villagers Kill Nearly 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Attack / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake... Discover It Was Filled With Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I fully agree. I'm a loner because of that. I click with a very few. I know my complexes, so I don't even bother with most people anymore.

"NONCONFORMISTS TRAVEL AS A RULE IN BUNCHES. YOU RARELY FIND A NONCONFORMIST WHO GOES IT ALONE. AND WOE TO HIM INSIDE A NONCONFORMIST CLIQUE WHO DOES NOT CONFORM WITH NONCONFORMITY" grin (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the human condition)
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
WORDWORLD:

"NONCONFORMISTS TRAVEL AS A RULE IN BUNCHES. YOU RARELY FIND A NONCONFORMIST WHO GOES IT ALONE. AND WOE TO HIM INSIDE A NONCONFORMIST CLIQUE WHO DOES NOT CONFORM WITH NONCONFORMITY" grin (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the human condition)

I'm not understanding. Does that make me a conformist? Because I'd rather eat broken glass than be part of a clique. Thought a noncomformist was more of a rebel. That's something I relate more to.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Frankicent(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
how did the hippo terrorise them !!! they take canoes go into the Hippos habitat and destabilise the place , set up farms on the Hippos ancestral landing riverbank and then turn around to hunt down the hippo down claiming he has been terrorizing them !!!! Human beings and playing the victim sef

keep quiet if you don't know anything. hippo are very territory animal anything close to them could be fatal. They can kill crocodile or anything close to there water side.

a full grown hippo can run faster than any human. bolt ni run reach this creature.

since they claim this hippo was the terrorist. I suspect it a male... An old male king who who has been chase out of his campus.. alpha battle...

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Frankicent:

keep quiet if you don't know anything. hippo are very territory animal anything close to them could be fatal. They can kill crocodile or anything close to there water side.

a full grown hippo can run faster than any human. bolt ni run reach this creature.

since they claim this hippo was the terrorist. I suspect it a male... An old male king who who has been chase out of his campus.. alpha battle...

you don't know more about any animal on earth than I do so shut up
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
free meat don show.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Adesanmi200: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2019
wildlife conservation , this is all what we need a lot it can change peoples mentality, everything is not about killing , everything is not about making meat from animal, why cant we keep them for a reference purposes, why cant we keep them for education purpose , why cant we keep them for futures income of money. my zeal for keeping all this big animals is even overzealous...the support and equipment is all.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by uckennety(m): 4:16am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
how did the hippo terrorise them !!! they take canoes go into the Hippos habitat and destabilise the place , set up farms on the Hippos ancestral landing riverbank and then turn around to hunt down the hippo down claiming he has been terrorizing them !!!! Human beings and playing the victim sef

The bible says after God created adam and blessed him

He was given dominion over all creatures in the land,sea, and air

So any animal that does not recognize that! Is terrorizing us!
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:45am On Jan 24, 2019
eazriel09:

Bros you can lie o like say na only you dey watch nat geo wild crocodile kill more than hippo same as snakes and yet nat geo has a special episode for rescuing snakes in the city not to kill them. How many hippo do we have in Nigeria that we have to kill the few ones that are left
In Africa, Lions kill abt a 100 ppl yearly, crocs kill abt 200 but hippo kills over 3,000 a year!
Before u call someone a lair, ensure u r not the ignorant one!
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Mysselff2: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Welcome to Nigeria, the sh!t-hole of the universe.

grin grin grin grin

Ah juss tayaaaa
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not understanding. Does that make me a conformist? Because I'd rather eat broken glass than be part of a clique. Thought a noncomformist was more of a rebel. That's something I relate more to.

grin Actually is simply means people who share the same values are bonded together by such values they share in common.

When you choose not to conform to the psychology of the crowd, meaning the herd mentality of course you are being rebellious. cheesy

IMAGINE A LONER YOU, GOING OUT THERE TO SHOUT ON TOP OF YOUR VOICE THAT THE CROWD BUTCHERING THAT HIPPO SHOULD STOP. WHEN YOU FIND THREE OR MORE OF YOUR LIKE MINDS WITH THE SAME MINDSET, A CLIQUE IS FORMED. DOESN'T MEAN AFTERWARDS, YOU WILL NOT WITHDRAW BACK INTO YOUR SHELL AS A LONER.
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by Harpyeagle(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, humans are the biggest scum on earth. Untrustworthy & duplicitous oxygen thieves. The love from an animal is pure, without any hidden agenda. I'd 1st trust an animal before putting my trust on any vile creature on two legs. They're the worst kind of animals. Lower than a maggot. Don't you ever wonder why some people prefer animals over their own kind? Well, now you know smiley
Wanted to say sth abt ur reply but...
If dat na ur village u or all those guys liking d 1stguy's comment won't be taking his side. He sounded like he'd be happy to hear d hippos killed humans. And do u know a hippo can kill u even if ur in a moving car?.. U don't know how dangerous they are sha
Re: Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2019
Koolking:
Damn! Hippopotamus are endangered species. Why are they still animal butchers in Nigeria?

This is scary
hippos ain't endangered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Funny Signboard In Edo State / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.