Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos (43539 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Debra911(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
kufre2010:
Have u observe the rate which people go into begging now a days? Begging is no longer rampant in the north, it's now a national problem. Yesterday someone drove into the feeling station and beg someone to help him with fuel so he can reach his destination. I reject another level of poverty in this country in God's name
That's y "Buhari must go"
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
She shed some fats and is looking so lovely now.
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Ugosample(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Those prints say a lot
Alpha females are traditional women who understand gender roles,love being feminine, prefer men of means and are generally loved by men.
Beta females are strong, independent women who don't mind doing half of a man's work and all of theirs, they talk and act like men and are generally not preferred by men.
cool

undecided undecided
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
kufre2010:
Have u observe the rate which people go into begging now a days? Begging is no longer rampant in the north, it's now a national problem. Yesterday someone drove into the feeling station and beg someone to help him with fuel so he can reach his destination. I reject another level of poverty in this country in God's name

it's a serious crisis on our hands
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by femi4: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
conductor1003:
Sometimes I'm made to believe that Nigerian girls purposely glue these palm frogs into their eyelids to annoy people.

WTF is this shit? Is this how a normal human eye should look? Don't these girls have mirrors in their house?
Wake up..its 2019
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by nazablossom(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
She lost weight.
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
she's lost weight
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Those prints say a lot
Alpha females are traditional women who understand gender roles,love being feminine, prefer men of means and are generally loved by men.
Beta females are strong, independent women who don't mind doing half of a man's work and all of theirs, they talk and act like men and are generally not preferred by men.
cool
What are you smoking bro?
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
You dropped out of school and gave yourself the Title DAVIDO'S GIRLFRIEND CHEF CHIOMA

If that boy davido abandon you...you will truly understand the meaning of Alpha

3 Likes

Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by SAMBARRY: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shebi won sope asewo yitiloyun?

Kilode tikun ewaflat bayi? undecided

Hmnnn? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by fapcrook(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Those prints say a lot
cool
What of Gamma women?
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by elRamani(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
alpha females don't run in packs ?
like wtf ?

oversabi will turn many ppl to mumu
ion understand how u can be an alpha without a pack

those who run alone are omegas and they don't last in d race for survival

1 Like

Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Foodforthought: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Its official, chioma is bleaching.

I don't understand the theory of women bleaching for a man, if you meet him and find out that he is into fair ladies, leave him, let him go and date lighskinned ladies, date guys into chocolate ladies, instead of spoiling your melanin dripping skin.
I'm assuming Chioma came to your One room apartment to tell you that it is because of Davido she is bleaching and that her destiny is tied to Davido so she can't be with other men. What is the difference between bleaching and using make up? Are both not trying to create some sort of illusion and enhance attraction? Besides, can you say you've never used lightening cream, ehn madam?
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by AllenSpencer: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
I got stake with bet naija say dis babe won't be the last of Davido

Davido is a moving train and young. I wish bet Naija can stake with me for 10years
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by ndindiatu: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Those prints say a lot
cool
So make we no go work again. Confused men. U become house wife problem then u become independent to contribute wahala
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Fixed37: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
See prove bellow!!

Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Cadec007(m): 4:49am On Jan 24, 2019
TimiRume:
Those prints say a lot
cool
why are you mixing them up? Females rarely be betas,1. 2. Alpha females are wild and have these independent attitude... 3. Mys
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Cadec007(m): 4:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Flamezzz:
Sorry to y'all feminist but I'm gonna say this.
Do this lil girl know the meaning of ALPHA?
Not taking away the truth from her relationship with Davido, Chioma is a cum bag to that froggie(I'm big Davido fan BTW grin)
We should always drive home what defines us not what we expected to define us.

FYI An ALPHA is the leader, or dominant individual, or pair, in a pack or group of people.
point!! Same thing I was trying to explain to the guy a couple of comments above
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by queenitee(f): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
Its official, chioma is bleaching.

I don't understand the theory of women bleaching for a man, if you meet him and find out that he is into fair ladies, leave him, let him go and date lighskinned ladies, date guys into chocolate ladies, instead of spoiling your melanin dripping skin.
She ain't, makeup makes you look lighter and good camera too. Sometimes I'd take pictures of me and know it just can't be me with how light I would look, it camera sister
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by WiseStarr(m): 6:41am On Jan 24, 2019
I refused to fall for pancakes pictures,I thought they said her account has been deleted cos O.B.O doesn't want her on social media cos of their relationship
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by sinola(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Gisters:
Davido's girlfriend, chioma who has been off from instagram, shares beautiful makeup photos after come back.

Check out her new hairstyle!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-shares-beautiful-makeup-photos

The latest baby mama brewing
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by Timisamd(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Alpha females don't run in packs...... Mtchew.. Poverty mentality
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2019
Alpha female ko ,Omega make ni!

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you !!
Re: Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos by jessikoholic: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Cas1741:
Never knew that been a girlfriend has now become a full time career - no school, no education, no skills, just tag along boyfriend as a trophy and get bleeped day and night, right, left, centre, back and middle. Tofiawka.

Oh Lord!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital / Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.