Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

See the long snake found in the neighbourhood - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See the long snake found in the neighbourhood (1802 Views)

So Fresh Neighbourhood Now Live In Ogudu / Fish I Caught In My Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
After the brief rain that fell yesterday, our neighbor on his way home saw in the evening and saw this huge snake in the crawling around a junkyard. Swinging into action, he improvised with a rod and attacked the cobra. According to him, he almost got bitten but that was the same time he was able to hit the cobra's head and it died.

with mission accomplished, He enlisted the help of bystanders to transport the animal home and prepare it for dinner cool

lalasticlala

Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by CivilianJTF(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Where is the porridge?? grin
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
The snake sampled for us to check out and take pishures of before it gets chopped up for dinner cheesy

But it still kinda looks alive and scary af below to me tho sad

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Plantain porridge garnished with lots of snake meat and dinner is served cheesy

'some have food but cannor eat, some can eat but have no food. we have food and we can eat............'

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by ComradeShegs(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Iffa hear say e no reach front page...
Lalasticlala , food Don done o.
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by ComradeShegs(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Front page things
Lalasticlala food Don done o
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by paymentvoucher: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin Please knock on my door when Lalasticlala wakes up and move this to FP
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by seunfly: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Hey!!!!! For the first time snake no reach front page!!!!! Halleluya!!!!

Wait ooo!!!! Mods are sleeping, let me quickly go b4 they wakes up.
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by sapeleboi(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2019
lala will enjoy this porridge

Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Rextizz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Some people will eat what will kill them one day, if not goat, sheep, cow, ram, chicken, turkey and fish I can never in my life eat any other meat.
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lalasticlala the caption and article has been modified, can we now reach the promise land
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
nonye6194:
Lalasticlala the caption and article has been modified, can we now reach the promise land
Were you present for this?
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Earthbound:

Were you present for this?

No. Read the post
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
nonye6194:

No. Read the post
Must have been delicious. Excess meat.
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lalasticlala it's a snake thread ooh !
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Mizwisdom(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
How did lala mizz this one? tongue
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

lalasticlala o o o!
Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by nonye6194: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

lalasticlala is turning a new leaf since his child's dedication. His favourite thread

cry

1 Like

Re: See the long snake found in the neighbourhood by Menusvan: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2019
remind me when this hit front-page

(1) (Reply)

Would You Guys Eat Still Beans With Worms In Them? / plantain flour and other staple foods / Mima stores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.