Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Who Can Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Can Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Dream. (289 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of An Uncompleted Building, Completed? / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of A Man Wearing The Dress Of A Woman? / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Dream. by wizzytm(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good evening fellow landers
I've been dating this girl for a while now, and its been smooth, but recently she keeps telling me about this dream she always have anytime she asks God to show her, her husband.

According to her anytime she prays for the revelation of who her husband will be, she keeps seeing me in the dream, but am always backing her.

Would be grateful if anyone can help out. Am tired she keeps asking me to give her my opinion of the dream, and honestly I don't have any.

Contributions, insults, banters and all are welcomed
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Dream. by Kampack: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
You will marry her with much pressure from her, but you are not likely to enjoy the marriage. You wont luv her as much as she does if you decide to go ahead.

Advice: if you wanna go ahead, be prayerful, be more tolerant, ne ready to be there for her even when you dont feel like or you dont have the capacity.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Interpretation Of This Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2019
What do you mean by backing her? Is it you turning your back against her or you carrying her on your back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of Obedience. (2). / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Nine (9) / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.