Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (48341 Views)

Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
An embarrassing fight was recorded between a man and a lady who clashed publicly in front of a Shoprite mall.

According to trending online reports, the yet-to-be identified man allegedly slapped a lady who purportedly insulted him following an issue between them.

The lady, after receiving the slap, attacked the man right there in front of the supermarket as two of them fought brutally to the shock of onlookers.

They were later separated by passersby as the raging lady was restrained.

A Facebook user identified as James Noel, shared the footage but didn't give the location where it happened. 

Internet users have berated the pair for the shameful act. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-fights-man-who-slapped-her-in-front-of-shoprite-mall-photos.html

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Yambee: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

If you are a woman beater, please go for a mental medical evaluation.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
This man is not shameful at all.

Quite a shameful thing to behold angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by obembet(f): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
The lady would have hold his 2 balls, he guy go rest

8 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by APCpackandgo: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
What a shameless man, your mates are making money with their hitting abilities and your are here pouring yours on a lady. Go and ask Anthony Joshua.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Jentle244: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why would be fighting a lady... As for me I don't even know where to hit even if I want to fight... Too fragile

4 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
These are two sets of human u must avoid this year...
A sissy man and a lady who is shameless to engage a man without thinking of getting naked in pub or if her future man is standing by. Damn!
Frustration is evil.
This two are frustrated.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Affable0709(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
I'm 100% sure she said "You must kill me today"

Did you notice Shop rite was written in red,
The man is wearing red.
The lady is wearing red.
Let's just call it their Valentine rehearsals.���

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Torg77: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

If a woman insults my mother,after beating her I'll kick her mouth

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Yambee: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Torg77:

If a woman insults my mother,after beating her I'll kick her mouth

No trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 11thGoldTREE: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
One man's meat, another man's puffpuff

19 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 11thGoldTREE: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
My heart keeps going

12 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

The mouth is a weapon of mass destruction! cool Although, I'll ignore the verbal attack but, not the physical one. angry

I'll sure beat the sh!t out of any lady (other than my family members of course) that gives me the first physical attack angry

28 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2019
The both of them need serious flogging!

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by GISTBL0GGER: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Rextizz(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

I'm sure that shameless woman must be pocohantas, I just dislike disrespecting women. and also that guy he did not suppose to fight her, just give her factory reset.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by CastedDude: 5:11am On Jan 24, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by femi4: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
The lady would have hold his 2 balls, he guy go rest
Which is easier to grab....balls or breast

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by hisexcellency34: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2019
See what poverty can do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Kylekent59: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Some of us will judge just because a lady was involved. How sure are we that it wasn't the lady that attacked him first by throwing insulting words/ pushing him/ holding the man's cloth.

I had seen a scenario where by a man mistakenly touched a girl's breast on the bus. Insulting words followed + shouting.

I had also witnessed a scenario where by a lady touched a man's Dick in the open, the man didn't shout oooo, he even told the lady that she should watch where she puts her hands. People will take it not serious because he is a guy, but why not treat both cases as equal?

Hope the slap was hot grin grin

The signing has been completed.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by celebgistz: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Watch The Fight Video >>> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Weblady(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
some men don't have shame undecided undecided
This is disgraceful abeg undecided

MeanWhile guys, add me on Skype if you live outside Nigeria at: live:lustaqueen
Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by jothan123: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
See dem.
Foolish boy and mad gjrl!
Stupid people!! grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Amarabae(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
The man is very stupid.
Why slapping her first?
Sissy weak amoeba.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by elganzar(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2019
I hate woman beaters undecided

Buh right now I'm angry at the guy...so you couldn't rake her down abi?!!, see the person dragging with you angry, ...The guy is a disgrace true true...

Say no to woman beating when they verbally assault or slap you (first), ignore_ "Be a Man" lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

Shut up!

Shut up!

Why can't a man fight with a woman?

ARE YOU NOW AGAINST GENDER EQUALITY?

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.