Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) (33130 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by exzywillipaton: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
how films u don act ?I don't even know her ...not adding up....good luck sha
Power of pussy
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa. 2013-2018?

I need this nut and bolt.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Shout out to all the mugus out there,taking this bishes off poverty and not helping your fellow man,I pray your income continues to roll in,because when kori hits you this bishes wouldn't remember you,and there's no way on hell I will remember you.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
one thing that makes me angry with this ladies is they end up giving glory to God when everybody knows what happened for them to make such money. Dino Melaye house is not as fine as this. I hate this ladies

6 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nollywood is filled with a bunch of men hating leaders? How else can you explain why only women are making it big? I'm talking to you saffi.
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by kolaaderin: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
The same struggles the Men in Nigerian Movies industry failed to go through. All this girls with BIG gods self.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
loveDcross:
Dino Melaye house is not as fine as this. I hate this ladies

Guy take am easy na. This house no reach the gate of Dino house.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
actors for nollywood naso so starching of shirt.no level. we dey hear off artist wey dey build house.na always females them. meaning na okpo work
bich

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by philoedu(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulation, an epitome of African woman!!!
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fisher007:
. Like aunty Linda ikeji.

What a coincidence her name na Linda too.

Naija I hail oo.

Guy Linda Ikeji is not an actress. Her wealth is believable. You can't fvck google adsense to give you money. People that got into blogging when it was new made millions cause back then Google wasn't as strict about traffic as it is today.

It's like Cryptocurrency. Anyone that got in when bitcon was $3 already made a killing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by AdeyemiBryan(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
congratulations ooooo wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by tiger28: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
HOW many movies? LIAR!!!
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Kingbookies: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
A s h a w o

Smelling p~~ssy shocked
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin hmm the hard work of toto
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Redman44(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am happy for her smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. You will get to know the finer details of the house she is claiming belongs to her, if you know the Company that built the house or the Property Developer. Many of our Celebrities in Nigeria are debtors shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. The ones that have money are silent achievers. They don't flaunt their properties online or on instagram. I respect guys like Daniel Wilson and Tuface Idibia. They don't flaunt their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
...what still amazes me is that some veteran male nollywood actors are still yet to achieve what this lady has got, despite the many years they have been in the industry and living in lagos...trully her 'god' or 'gods' are very big...
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by FameTouch(f): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
congratulations
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by nabiz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
congrats. you need our stamped concrete floor to add value to that beautiful property
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why blur the plate number of the car? undecided
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
2013-2019, 5yrs+ in nollywood ...these babes suppose dey loud wetin dey fetch dem money ooo.We all know its not nollywood. Congrats all d same
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
how films u don act ?I don't even know her ...not adding up....good luck sha
I don't even know her....
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by tfash96(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
kiss kiss kissmuah 4 dis chick she said something reasonable. "Don't let them say it isn't possible kos of ur age,gender,skin colour etc" I love that
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Newmans: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gud luk
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oloshooo!!
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Well, whatever business she did paid off...(and its none of anybody's business, so don't make it urs.)

Congrats girl, but na only your name I remember, this face is different from what I used to see o... shocked
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Fisher007: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

Guy Linda Ikeji is not an actress. Her wealth is believable. You can't fvck google adsense to give you money. People that got into blogging when it was new made millions cause back then Google wasn't as strict about traffic as it is today.

It's like Cryptocurrency. Anyone that got in when bitcon was $3 already made a killing.

I never said or insinuated she(linda ikeji) bleeped to fame or wealth.

But seriously you really thing na Google AdSense?
Hmm OK ooo. Lol

The truth is no one ever will tell you the main secret behind their wealth. They will just give you an illusion. Simple and that was the point I was trying to make
Re: Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Uglymugg: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fisher007:

I never said or insinuated she(linda ikeji) bleeped to fame or wealth.

But seriously you really thing na Google AdSense?
Hmm OK ooo. Lol

The truth is no one ever will tell you the main secret behind their wealth. They will just give you an illusion. Simple and that was the point I was trying to make

Yep I really do think so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / Ebube Nwagbo's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.