Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Want To Start Hair Weavon Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Hair Weavon Business (1873 Views)

Hair Weavon Distributors / Hair Weavon Distributor / Weavon and wig Business-how To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Hair Weavon Business by deoty1: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

Please, i want to Go into selling of weavons and attachments of all types but i don't really know how the business goes. Please i would appreciate if anyone could tell the cost of starting the business and how its been run and the risks involved as well.

I'll appreciate your response

Thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Want To Start Hair Weavon Business by bestlife(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2010
Call 019576372 or e-mail me at kokuboh@gmail.com 4 complete analysis and figures to start the buisness even contacts to the company personal that will supply u.

(1) (Reply)

Business Of The 21st Century That Would Take Over The World. Get Informed. / Psalm To Get Money | Psalms To Obtain Favour | Fast & Effective Process / I Want To Add Yahoo Ads To My Site So I Can Start Earning Some Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.