Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (248246 Views)

Natural Ways To Get A Pink Lip. / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by ty4eva(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2006
A More Beautiful You! Beauty Regimen
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin & Beauty Homepage

1. Mash the bananas along with milk and then apply on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This makes the skin smooth and supple.

2. Blend turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. It removes the tan and helps to reduce the facial hair. Scrub it off with a good face scrub and then wash with cold water. You can also keep it overnight.

3. Mix oatmeal along with curds and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps to remove the tan and lightens the skin.

4. Apply raw sliced potato on the face. Reduces blemishes and other scars.

5. Cucumber juice is an excellent astringent. Applying cucumber juice on the face tightens the pores. Wash it off after 15 minutes.

6. Applying turmeric powder along with limejuice removes the tan. Limejuice is a natural bleach.

7. Dried orange peels mixed with curds help reduce blemishes and scars. Wash it off after 15 minutes with cold water.

8. Honey makes the skin glow. It makes the skin soft and smooth. Helps reduce wrinkles.

9. Citrus face packs and sandalwood face packs are excellent for oily skin.

10. Rubbing ice cubes on the face tightens the pores and increases blood circulation.

http://www.fashionindia.net/beauty/skin/tips_beautiful_skin.htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by tamia(f): 1:49am On Jan 12, 2006
this is wat sends beauty products chains out of business
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by fancidiva(f): 4:59am On Jan 12, 2006
@ty4eva..... does all these stuff you listed really works...
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by hotangel2(f): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2006
Amazing! I dunno if they'll work, plus all that looks like trouble.. and if u do them wrong, or leave em on ur face longer/shorter, it could cause trouble. So i'll just stick to my normal facial wash. And my cucumber with aloe vera leaves. smiley
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by layi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2006
I can 'authoritatively' tell u that the regimen works. Plus natural stuffs like this are way better than the chemicals u buy, lizzy. So dont be scared of having problems. The treat the skin naturally by improoving the functions. They do not force the skin to 'look' smooth like the chemicals. This make u age quickly cos once the sking looses it elasticity. it becomes difficult to get it back (naturally).

I vote for "herbal products" anyday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by hotangel2(f): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2006
Okay.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by WesleyanA(f): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2006
i agree with #10.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by dejiolowe: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2006
Drink plenty water. That works too (if it doesn't drown u!)

3 Likes

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by cillalove(f): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2006
eat healthy dats all.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by christyne(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2006
Maybe i try these out,hope it works out fine.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by EddyTells(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
Be careful!!!!
we dont want korokoro for ya body. You'd now have to put up a thread for "gettin rid of korokor"
kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by layi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
If you're not sure of any skin regimen. Try it on d skin under your arm close to the armpit. That way u wont be embarrasedif it turns out fatal.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by ldollier(f): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2006
i have smooth skin, but i have some friends that dont. looking at that list, i dont really trust all of that. but i will tell my friends and see if they will try that technique.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by sweetme(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2006
@ty4eva......your beauty regime sounds more like a recipe for food....besides, the time you use to make all this concution, can be used for applying normal facial wash or moisturisers........ but if it works for you, YOU GO GIRL smiley
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by 2nde(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2006
Good ways you gat. I dont apply anything to my skin tho rather than normal cream and my flesh and skin looks great with no single pimples.
I may try your ways tho. Good Job
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by opemogaji(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2006
i haveonly one way
take a fu??in shower
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by opemogaji(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2006
i have only one way
take a  fu??in shower
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by EddyTells(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2006
SEUN, sad which kin people dey this narialand these days sef
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by naomi247(f): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2006
I use aloe vera products. natural is the way to go. They're definitely better than chemicals and are easy on the skin. I clean my face wit lime juice.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by thelastdon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2006
Urine!, they cure stubborn pimples

and if you have HIV/AIDS, Cow Urine
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by Etemini(f): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2006
smileyit wrk but very stressful to prepare. i need a short cut and simple way apart frm robbing honey on the face.[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img][color=#770077][/color]
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by Badman888(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2006
Use Proactiv
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by eveseh(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2006
nice but i dont have all that,it's cool
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by GUNNER(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2006
this advice is Priceless tongue

just

make love 24/7/356/366 grin

und u bet wink

dat skin will cum out "Glowing" grin grin grin
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by Creamychic(f): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
@gunner

Hmmm. . .i definately want a 'glowin skin'. . . wanna gimme a hand??
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by peachie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2007
The best natural moisturiser is the good old aloe vera plant gel. Try it you will glow!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]grin
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by stormy98(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
*drink a lot of water
*moisturize your skin everyday
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by obongyi: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2008
Okay
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by obongyi: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2008
Okay
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by kizzy(f): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2008
hmmm, @ poster fenx 4 da tip!
will try it out and see, smiley
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by Afribiz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
Could someone pls tell me what these mean?
- turmeric powder ( mentioned on no. 2), and
- curds (mentioned on no. 3).

2 Likes

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin by chatwitken: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
I can only suggest the best way to go about achievng a smooth skin is by using the natural method suggested on the site i came across. You can view and learn more yourself.
http://kenomie..com/2009/11/benefits-of-enhancing-your-skin-with.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.