Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Laugh With Solito - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh With Solito (854 Views)

World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me / Laugh With Sivan★★★Laugh Out Loudly / Come Laugh With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh With Solito by solomondan20: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
boredom killers
1. Poverty can make someone become so creative��, That's when You realise pepper can be used to smoke garri��
2. That awkward moment when u are having sex with a prostitute, and u are like "baby, say my name" and she screamed "customer!"�
3. At a funeral, a guy was crying loudly for a long time. Then he kept quiet. Someone asked '' Why ar u quiet now? ''The guy said'' I'm now on
vibration''��
4. Grandpa: SBT! why are you looking at generator fume so keen like that?
SBT: I'm studying it so that I can become engineer!��
5. Haba! Even at funeral grounds some girls still paint their faces with makeup, won’t u cry?���
Re: Laugh With Solito by solomondan20: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
1. WEDDING NIGHT CONFESSION
HUSBAND: I'm sorry I have slept with a lot of prostitutes
WIFE: I knew it, your face looks familiar
Husband fainted
2. Dear Sister, The colour of your bra is same with your panties but the colour of your head doesn't match your neck. Tell me how your brain fit your skull��
3. There is a special hell for those mama put, That will tell you the kpomo is soft only for you to get home and realized you bought leather belt��
4. It is only in Indian movies that armed robbers will be singing inside a bank after robbery and Police will be outside the bank dancing, Yeye people��
5. As we are in the rainy season, if you call my mobile number and it's not reachable, try my account number. I receive bank alerts faster than phone calls��
Re: Laugh With Solito by cassidy1996(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
thanks man... keep it on
Re: Laugh With Solito by solomondan20: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LAFF BURSTED AGAIN OOOOO�������
1. I hate it wen they say tym� doesn't wait for no one as for me I will just remove d ba3 from the clock ��and enjoy my life....����
2. Time will come wen u wanna borrow airtime from Mtn and they will be like "swear So u go pay before seven days....���
3. U failed geography in school but u knows the perfect weather for sex..��� Thunder seff..����
4. If your name is Esther and u still bleach ur skin...I will b calling u establish.�����
5. I neva knew witchcraft until a guy tagged 100 friends and got only 1 like, wen I checked d like, I saw his name again..����
6. Pls ooooo am I d only one that has never seen black Chinese..?.���
7. Being single for a long tym is bad oooo I want to type kissing is good and auto correct changed it to kidding is good....���
8. Shaking ur ass won't win his heart,just to know that u will shake it well wen u reach hell fire...����
9. Am very happy that I have seen myself in the television after I switched it off....am Famous..���
10. In America if police stop u and u put ur hand in the pocket u get shot..��but in Nigeria if police stop you and you put your hand in d pocket "they wil be smiling"���
11. Dear ladies if your boyfriends doesn't reply u immediately u texted him,just know dat he's either watching football or reading news online....We mens doesn't cheats..��
12. When guy get jealous its kinda cute but wen girls get jealous, world war 3 is about to start..��come and beat me...���
13. U read it from the top to the Ends u now scroll down....mitcheew I wonder why this Thunder no dey work this tym around...
Comment and like...���
Which number kill u with laugh most??����

(1) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy Funny Video, Please CLICK On The LINK To WATCH / Testimony Time / Hilarious Video Of Nigerian Twins Pranking Their Mum With Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.