Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman (919 Views)

Thank you God / I Got A Big Dick (18+) / Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 12:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Hi, really don't know how this process works cos it's kinda new to me. Straight to the business, I'm a guy, 27years(Last I calculated), Reserved, a graduate, Ati bee be lo(and so on). I seek a Christian lady BTW 20-26,a westerner, educated, a Christian, beautiful (true beauty comes from within), etc. For a relationship that can lead to "I do".
Please kindly drop me a message on oluwanifemiomokolade@gmail.com or sms 0905 224 5696. Thank you.

The name is Nifemi Omokolade by the way.
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
NifemiKolade:
Hi, really don't know how this process works cos it's kinda new to me. Straight to the business, I'm a guy, 27years(Last I calculated), Reserved, a graduate, Ati bee be lo(and so on). I seek a Christian lady BTW 20-26,a westerner, educated, a Christian, beautiful (true beauty comes from within), etc. For a relationship that can lead to "I do".
Please kindly drop me a message on oluwanifemiomokolade@gmail.com or sms 0905 224 5696. Thank you.

The name is Nifemi Omokolade by the way.

Are you still available?
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tewarh:

Are you still available?

Lol I like your sense of humor.

Oluwanifemiomokolade@gmail.com let's take it up from der
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
NifemiKolade:

Lol I like your sense of humor.

Oluwanifemiomokolade@gmail.com let's take it up from der

Sent you a pm..but you didn't answer my question
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tewarh:

Sent you a pm..but you didn't answer my question

I did. Indirectly though. I'm still available wink
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
NifemiKolade:

I did. Indirectly though. I'm still available wink

Got the mail?
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tewarh:

Got the mail?

Not at all.
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tewarh:

Got the mail?

I didn't get the mail. Send me yours lemme reach out to you
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Winter4: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nifemi... Nice name, good command of English... Not very common here on nairaland
Good luck in your quest!
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 5:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Winter4:
Nifemi... Nice name, good command of English... Not very common here on nairaland
Good luck in your quest!

Awwn thanks sis/bro. If only my face is as nice as my name embarassed
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Winter4:
Good luck in your quest!
Nice name, good command of English!!, is that what relationship and marriage is based on? I guess you're teen!!
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Winter4: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Tosinex:
Nice name, good command of English!!, is that what relationship and marriage is based on? I guess you're teen!!

Looool. And I see you don't understand English. I paid a simple compliment, you gave it your own interpretation. Pele Tosin grin grin
Try reading to understand you hear? And Please take yourself off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Winter4:

Looool. And I see you don't understand English. I paid a simple compliment, you gave it your own interpretation. Pele Tosin grin grin
Try reading to understand you hear? And Please take yourself off my mention!
compliments!!! is that all you can give? and for your ITK tosin is not my name, so get that into your thick skull.
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Winter4: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tosinex:
compliments!!! is that all you can give? and for your ITK tosin is not my name, so get that into your thick skull.

Lol

Whatever you are, just get out of my mention! grin grin grin

P.S: Please learn capitalization and punctuation. You could use the internet....Google; instead of wasting data mentioning people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Winter4:

Lol

Whatever you are, just get out of my mention! grin grin grin

P.S: Please learn capitalization and punctuation. You could use the internet....Google; instead of wasting data mentioning people grin grin
punctuation, capitalization, that's all what you went to study in the Uni, little wonder your heart is under construction! You better go back to receive sense too!!
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Winter4: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tosinex:
punctuation, capitalization, that's all what you went to study in the Uni, little wonder your heart is under construction! You better go back to receive sense too!!

Sha get out of my mention grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Winter4:

Sha get out of my mention grin grin grin
so you think this thread is about grammars, Imagine! Well I'm waiting, come and use ur police to arrest me! Abi my mention is giving you high BP, joor oooo lolz lollzz
Re: Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman by NifemiKolade(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Be sure to take the blame if my Mrs right refuse to show up. How can you be trading words on this HOLY thread? shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Chat Mate / Sell Your Virginity For $780,000 / Meet Cute Guys And Babes On Dis Social Networks Http://www.mobadults.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.