Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket (30667 Views)

Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by oyindelacreme(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
forreelinc:
grin igbo people and stealing be like bread and butter

After her friends will be hailing her I.J BABY.. Lol!
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

asuustrike1 to his father

This is 2019 stop this childish behaviour

Ok I agree. Now go and eat shiit
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by forreelinc(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

After her friends will be hailing her I.J BABY.. Lol!
grin no na I.J bebe
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
hmmmm, she has mind o.
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by Daewoobadmus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
hey! her name is not Ijeoma.. and besides, this incident happened about 2 years ago now..
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by Daewoobadmus(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
arinze198:

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/lady-steals-clothes-caught-supermarket/

this incident happened in 2017, not of recent at all..

and her name is not ijeoma.
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by spiceadole: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:
Ijeoma Ogbu

Not surprised.
You see those people, if you see any of them, it's either he is about to commit a crime or he has just finished committing a crime.

Very soon, they would be adding handcuffs to their dowry list when marrying their yam legged girls who look like Johnny Bravo.

It is because of this same crime they chased them out of Isreal. They call themselves Jews but can't trace their history. The truth is that Judas Iscariot was their ancestor and he betrayed Jesus. After that, they chased them out of Isreal.

Check those people, there's no attribute of Judas Iscariot they don't have. They can sell their mothers and use the money to enter night bus to Lagos.

You nailed it... I almost cracked my ribs reading this. This year go beta for you
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Ok I agree. Now go and eat shiit
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by makavelli80(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
She is lucky it's not Niger Delta[b][/b]
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by whitering: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Haba! Nobody is seeing the claim from the shop owner. 500 hundred thousand plus what?
Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by sayisayi(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=75102692]Ijeoma Ogbu

[b] 99% of all prisoners in Nigeria and Asian jails have a yibow surname

I just pity the pvssy that germinated your baba's spoilt milk. Defective genes spotted!

Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2019
sayisayi:

sayisayi to his fagg0t father :

I just pity the pvssy that germinated your baba's spoilt milk. Defective genes spotted!

Re: Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2019
forreelinc:

grin no na I.J bebe

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Herbalists, 24 Others For Alleged Cyber Fraud In Ibadan / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Man Shares His Friends Experience With The Police In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.