Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos (2420 Views)

UNN Students Stage Night Protest Over 100% Increase In School Fees / ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Hardeysolution(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2019
The students in Lagos State have taken to the street to stage a peaceful protest and calling the FG to honour agreement with the lecturers.

The strike has been on for three months and there has been no positive response yet.

The students gathered at MRS Filing station beside UNILAG 8am.

It is also reported that Ogun students will also stage a walk on Monday.

Reporting: Hardeysolution.

Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by ugwusunday(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Na all of them be dis?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by amidel(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
The FG is not bothered about the ASSU strike now.
I weep for my country
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Hardeysolution(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
more...

Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin
This guys are really missing FUNI-EDU-CATION
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
With what I saw from those pix, many Nigeria students are not ready yet
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Martinez19(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
If only they can protest against the FG to release the money they are supposed to pay ASUU. I don't blame them, ASUU has spoilt them with calling off strikes and they are used to the FG not fulfilling their promises so they ASUU is at fault if the strike is not calling.

1 Like

Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Fidelismaria: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nawa ooo

This ASUU strike is a deliberate attempt by bubuhari dullardino to disenfranchise voters cause he knows 21% of registered voters are students and will vote him out for his incompetence

And the so called intellectuals played right into his trap

Fulani bastard
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by EiConsulting: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Enough is Enough. Let's get out students back to school..

Contact us for all Inquiries about Canadian Visa. We provide all types. Including student Visa
info@eiconsulting.ca
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by izzou(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
My children have only three options

You either attend universities abroad
OR
You attend Covenant University
OR
You go and learn a trade after secondary school

cool

3 Likes

Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by earthsync(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
ugwusunday:
Na all of them be dis?

grin
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by toluwa687: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is nice
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by falcon01: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin there bigger problems
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Only1Leem(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2019
I can see Femi Adeyeye of UNILAG. instead well-done, guys.
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Martinez19:
If only they can protest against the FG to release the money they are supposed to pay ASUU. I do blame them, ASUU has spoilt them with calling off strikes and they are used to the FG not fulfilling their promises so they ASUU is at fault if the strike is not calling.
Lead Us to Aso rock. We are Solidly behind you!!!
Re: ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
izzou:
My children have only three options

You either attend universities abroad
OR
You attend Covenant University
OR
You go and learn a trade after secondary school

cool

How did come about this conclusion?? Na wa this life sef...I sat with some Prof who made exactly this same options you mentioned and I. The same order you presented them. One even said study abroad, convenant and Uganda ( University of Makarere).

(1) (Reply)

Please Jamb Reopen Direct Entry Portal / See The 2019 Jamb Result Trending Online - Real Or Fake / B.sc In Nursing 580,000naira Yearly. Rwanda Is Calling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.