Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Cold But Charmin - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cold But Charmin (9011 Views)

''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free / Cold World / Cold Heart In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Cold But Charming – Episode 12 See all episodes here » Steve pov: I searched for the appropriate words to say while I drove at full speed following my Gps to the nearest hospital, I was sweating profusely with the smell of blood and pressure in the air, sliding down the glass I realise my lips only kisses the air as i couldn’t open them to utter any words now that the opportunity I have is passing by, Watching her shake and cry silently beside me was like watching hell fire on earth.. My heart was so pained to the extent it started to get heavy while I register the situation over and over again with the terrible feeling that I had wasted so much time on my looks I hadn’t been able to get to the scene earlier. I could have stopped it dammit, but whatever might have happened. This guy was brutally stabbed. And the reaction of Sam while she raced to the scene, I was convinced she couldn’t have been the one …i just wish I could have gotten to the scene earlier so I could crush whosoever might have done this wicked act, my eyes flutters closed and open when this feeling suddenly sinked in knowing Sam had a lot of explaining to do .. I just hope she could trust me enough to tell me every details of what actually happened. Speeding the car forward while I drive like crazy, I anxiously nibble on my left thumb while I watch her from the corner of my eyes, I noticed she’d stopped crying now looking to her left .. As if knowing I was side watching her, she glanced side way at me, I knew even now that I held my gaze to the front, her eyes was red with tears, she studied me intently as if noticing how different and hot I was with my new hair cut, she turn her head to the wounded guy and back to the front, she was silent all the way. I knew she wasn’t at peace anymore, I swallowed with the effect her stares had done, arousing some hidden veins to my face and arms, I gapse and was beyond relieve she’d decided to let go any of her anger.. Now that I reached out my strong left hand to her soft smaller ones, I was thankful she didn’t snatched it away but instead holds on tightly till we reached the nearest hospital.. Getting to the hospital didn’t take longer cause of my higher speed.. I was glad I still felt the faint breathing of the guy while I struggled to get him out of the car, I had watched Sam scurry out and into the hospital to get two nurses who had came running with an emergency stretching wheel, I help them get the guy on it while I watch Sam raced along with them inside.. I entered to move the car into the parking lot.. With this faintness in my eyes I realise how my breath had gotten down on me realising the the last time I stepped foot to the hospital was when my dad was struck with an heart attack. Just the memory I was reminded how pained it always feels if you have to loose a loved one, I bolted inside as my mind flashed to this Caleb guy with all the jealousy It might actually contains… I wonder who this Caleb guy is to her..he must be someone very special.. My head keeps swelling all the way, with the thought and stupidly wished I was in his position, I scan the waiting room which had also been smelling of anticeptic and spotted her instantly, I have never seen her wear a trouser but with those nice fitted black leggings I would admit she’s as beautiful as the freshening rays.. The pain in my heart suddenly increases as I could see how weak and scared she was.. Now as I approach her the redness in her eyes from too much tears were clear, I swallowed the limb forming in my throat wishing I could take away all of her pains…. I still could not believe my stubborn, angry boss could be as scared as this.. I knew all too much than the disguise she wears everytime. Seeing how emotional she could be today I knew right at that moment she’s as charming as anything. And I just damnly love her all too much to wish she would go back to her angry self. The moment she spotted me moving towards her, she struggled and stands I pocketed my hands in my trouser staring into her pained eyes as she avoided mine scanning my broad shoulder and biceps down ward .. How would I really know if it was my broad chest, she’s staring at or my blood stained cloth.. I noticed a mo-n came out of her throat as I pull her forward for a deep cares-ing hug, it breaks my heart to know how pained she’s going through right now and not been able to do any thing about it. I was shocked she didn’t pull away as I knew I was such a mess myself smelling of blood and perfume . I hugged her deeply savouring the way she felt so small and soft, she accepted my much bigger body sinking her sobber face into my strong chest … Hugging her felt so good, Nothing is as good as the way I hold her in my arms right now… I just felt like locking my lips deeply into hers and tell her am right here for her.. I released her as she was still as close as anything, I swallowed as she flashed those beautiful face towards me… I started to burn all over with need “What did the doctor say” I ask as quiet as possible. “Nothing Steve, they took him immediately to the operating room and told me to stay outside ” She was crying again… “I wouldn’t forgive myself if Caleb die Steve, I hope he doesn’t die,” I shake my head in disapproval wiping her tears away with my thumb “shhhhh babe, he won’t die okay” I saw this look on her face as if I just said something odd.. But I was glad she didnt give any replies,,, We waited for hours after opening an hospital card for Caleb, I knew how hospital antiseptic smell normally choke me bad but any thing for Sam Is acceptable … I knew I still have to endure even when I’d noticed my stomach had start chun and rumble at the smell, Our attempt to stop any nurses for the current situation of Caleb was fruitless it must have been really critical.. But I was glad non of them had came to inform us that he’s dead We stayed quiet most of the time as I knew I should have asked her what exactly Happened but l knew right now isn’t the moment.. Cause any thing that would actually change her mood towards me I wouldn’t want to do it. Something immediately nudges me, how could I have been so stupid to forget I noticed she had rested her head back to the wall revealing the fresh soft skin in her neck,, I glanced at my watch and realise its almost six thirty, I tapped softly on the now Sam who’d closed her eyes against the wall “Sam did you eat anything today,, ” Her voice now cracking at too much tears and the lack of not talking for too long, “I did” she said “When Sam ” I knew she was lieing as the look on her face and her too flat stomach showing the sight of someone who’d not eaten for days, she didn’t reply.. “God, I will get you something to take” I was on my feet when she stopped me.. “It’s non of your business if I eat or not Steve, you should go home and get yourself out of those messy cloth instead” “You’re starving Sam, look at you”,, I would know any starving person anywhere, cause I knew myself how it normally feels as I had slept so many times during my school days without eating, her face was weak and dull, God this lady is gonna starve herself to death.. “I refuse to leave until you take something Sam, knowing how my stomach was growling also from the hospital smell ” “Let me Starve, am taking nothing okay” “I hope she’s okay” Slowly the consternation slipped through me bringing a new sort of feeling.. I concluded, wearing a fitted henley. Naturally, revealing just a hint of my bicep, and a brown fitted jean. I eyed myself a final tim glancing at the mirror judgementally. Gosh I knew I looked entirely different, all these for her Steve. Seriously I hope she looks at me as those ladies does..lets just call it my wish … Feeling all too eager I drove at high speed knowing have wasted enough time to get to her already,, I tap on my phone glaring intently at the address Anna had sent to me at the first day I resumed,, I turned on my phone tracker leading me to the mansion with ease.. The estate seems to be an opened neighbourhood, I sighed smiling at the sight of the mansion, rounded around it was a small white gate, revealing almost every single piece in it, the pool, the louge area, just the flowers and beautiful trees tall enough to outdone it look making it look perfectly structured, a small beautiful bungalow elegantly built beside realising it might be the building Mr Lewis was talking about . I move rather slowly with my heart in my hand, I could see her car packed in the garage, letting my mind raced more at the thought of her being home… I move forward glancing at my self Not really knowing what to meet,, I immediately muster up getting myself ready for any of her attack… I went inside talking a few steps only to catch my breath at a sight not far from me A guy in pool of blood wincing in pains, I jumped feeling my blood rushed to my leg, all I could gasp out aloud was sam name, I race towards guy like a person who had been striked with an electric wire, catching my stares from this shocking sight, I bent to touch the guy as I feel this knotted feeling in my stomach What the hell happened here, gosh were is Sam, Sammmmm I shouted in wide eye expression Only to look up as she raced from her front door towards me Steeeeeeve ,, She was panting heavyly, sweat all over her face like she had run a marathon race, shaking all over she gasped, this shocking expression on her face as she covered her lips with her hands …i have never seen her this shocked with so much terrors and fear,, I noticed this tears in her eyes gasping with bewilden expression “what the hell happened here, Sam,” I said at the top of my voice “God Caleb, caleb noooo”, she shouted.. Steve don’t let him die, let’s carry him please. At the sight of those tears, i felt as if I just swallowed a razor blade, making my gut pinched so hard, I was already sweating myself, the feeling as if, I was the cause of all this at the beginnin
SOURCE: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=cold+but+charming
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2019
if I hadn’t kissed her and she left that way, this scene, I couldn’t really placed in my head, wouldnt have shown up.. Thought she never had any friends, Where did she know this Caleb from.. Caleb she kept crying all way I struggled with all of my might to raise up the guy telling her to move aside, he had fainted at the lost of blood though, but I noticed his faint breath, as we both raced towards her car, She struggled the key on the ignition trembling with lot of tears falling miserably from from her eyes.. “Give me the keys sam,” I took it from her staring into her eyes I could see as the overwhelming tension seeped through it,,, What exactly really happened I thought. The thought of those hammer I collected from her earlier flashes through my mind “oh did she do this …. Never she wouldn’t.. Watching her race to the other side to take her seat, I started the car as few sand spewed behind the tyres… Pressing the acceleration, I screeched the car out of the mansion and into the drive way … I just hope the guy survived, So what do you think guys do you actually think Caleb deserves a second chance… Don’t forget to like, rate and comment Thanks, lot of love
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
part 12B Sam pov: I knew Steve to be someone who doesn’t follow my orders or rules, as I now watch him race outside with this look that says… Never am I gonna allow you starve yourself to death.. . I was glad he didn’t listen though….. cause hunger is something that could disrupt the whole system entirely …

yet I wish he could have just leave me to starve to death rather than run off like that to get something… My thought drifted to Caleb again Caleb, I knew I didnt understand the situation myself or the fact that, that heartless man had said Caleb was logging around my mansion cause he was actually interested in me… How does Caleb get to know I live here.. The last time I remember talking to him was in portharcout eighteen years ago… Damn Caleb, what the hell Is he looking for, How would I get in touch with any of his friends or family, cause letting mom and dad know about this would only attracts the police, Now that he has shown his face again I know all too much I needed them alive rather than dead.. How I wish dad would only know the green snake under so many green grass was no one but his own blood brother who had molested and put so much fears in his only daughter by accussing her of his misfortune and threatening to kill anyone who she told including his own blood brother who he had eaten and dine with… What a Ruth less, heart woven psycho, he could have easily get married after the incident .. But he didn’t, Instead keeps on putting the blame on me and making my life miserable as his…

********** I saw Steve race towards me holding a small bag.. God this guy is impossible He sat down and glanced toward my direction “anynews about Caleb, I shake my head quietly in the gesture of no.. Okay he said shifting towards me and pulling out a sandwiches and apple juice out of the bag.. “you’ve got to take something Sam okay ” I shake my head stubbornly “no” “no” he eyed me frantically He moved to take my hands while I snatched it away from him . I knew steve is a very attractive guy, with his manliness and all but the last thing I would want is to see him get hurt like I had seen Caleb and cutie. Nooooooooo I wouldn’t wish that for any one again much less him, This expression on his face as he gently pull his arms to his side, he finally speaks “please Sam,” “are you seriously begging me to eat now steve” I said now feeling the worms in my stomach groan louder indicating high standard of hunger… I could swear he heard the sound as he tries to hide the smile coming up on his lips.. “what is this about you caring whether I eat or not, not that we have any special relationship other than boss and P. A ….and you breaking my rules which I do not know whether I still want you to stay in that position or not….. So you should go to your dear Anita and plead with her to eat instead” God what is this about Anita …am I seriously getting jealous no w ..i had said it before I realise, and immediately regretted how it sounds I knew he was only trying to help, but I still stobbornly let my ego gets in the way cause all I needed right now is for him to leave and stay away from me so he would be safe.. I will forget about his hug and kisses, I will let it all go but having him so close to me, is having this effect in me I don’t really want, “I care about your well being Sam” he said, I still stobbornly folds my hands to my chest ignoring what he said My face immediately brighten as a much younger nurse moves towards us, Steve was quick to move as he was closer to her… “any news nurse” I saw her looking at steve in a way I couldn’t explain, she is much fairer as I could noticed the way she’s blushing so hard.. I immediately moved in front pushing Steve behind me.. Now aware of my presence she said in an hurried tone…

“the doctor needs your attention,, ” I could see the way my stare had an effect on her as she squeezed her hands on the file she’s holding rather shakingly.. “the way to his office miss cynthia” I said seeing the round logo clip on her chest indicating her name “that way ma’am,” she pointed towards a corner, to the left,”.. and Leaving us much hurriedly than I had expected… I moved quickly towards the doctors office, noticing Steve was following behind After a short walk which felt like an eternity, we finally enter the doctors office as he called us in after a short knock… His little office was painted in smooth white gloss with paper covered bed and small desk covered in various instruments my mind began imagining as cruel torture devices cause I’m not a big fan of hospitals or doctors or being sick in general so I usually avoid them whenever possible. However, every now, as the sight of blood and dead people normal scares me alot.. I haven’t seen them carry any dead body out which I was glad with… We sat down and my mind immediately flashed back….. eighteen years ago, to doctor tommy .. “have your seat” the doctor gestured .. He was much more younger than I imagine.. In his early forties I think I did as I watched Steve took his too I’m doctor Matine, “nice meeting you,doc” Steve replied as I was too scared by the look on the doc face that it wasn’t any good news “who are you to the patient ” “friends” Steve replied “OK the wound is nothing but a knife pierce and I assure you I know, the different between an attack and accident… From the cut I could tell the person was much more skilled to have been able to time his death, but thank God you brought him earlier, he’s slowly responding to treatment though but I assure you he will be
fine… His condition is still critical due to the blood loss and all, but you can check back tomorrow, you can’t see him today.. Steve nodded, I was catching my breath all the way, this relieved feeling to know he’ll be fine “but” doctor matine said I still felt a need we should notify the police on this…
“Did you see the attacker so the police would easily assess the situation to avoid any form of risk which is now posed on the victim… They would make every necessary investigation so such act on the victim won’t be repeated .. I mean the guy narrowly escaped from death .,”

I was shaking not knowing what to say …..steve noticed this, reaching out for my hands, he took them and squeezed them lightly.. “actually doc, I think he would be the one to answer that, cause we only got home to find him in pool of blood, so we rushed him down here, ” “okay ” doctor matine said,, I’ll advise you stay away from the crime scene for a while, till he wakes up to explain what actually happened. “okay we will doc” Steve said standing to take the doctors hands, I shook hands with the doctor too while I allow him holds my hands along with his towards the door and out of the hospital.. It has gotten so dark outside, we hadn’t noticed cause of the hospital light.. I straightened my posture when we got to the car “you heard what the doctor said Sam, the mansion is now a crime scene, so you should stay away for a while,” Steve said He opened the door while I entered, he rounded to take his seat . “where do you expect me to go if I had to stay away from the mansion, ” I said with a ferocious frown on my face “the hotel I stay in Sam” “rubbish” I shouted, I got down from the car angrily and rounded to his side, I jerked the door open…

“get out Steve,, am driving my self home, you can look for a cab or something and go to your damn hotel cause to hell am I ever going with you” this fear mixture fury burning in my eyes “since you refused in telling me what had actually happened to that Caleb guy back there… I tell you over my dead body would I allow you, go to that mission alone” he said at the top of his voice…

“you are a psycho Steve, get out of my car, he’s gonna come for you too why can’t you just understand” I had said all too loudly before I could stop myself ” “whos coming for me Sam” he asked repeatedly, all I could do was ignore his question and started dragging him with all the remaining strength in me so he could get down from the drivers seat,, “who’s coming for me sam” all the effort I put in was like dragging airs, non was futile… he was just too strong.. “please get down steve” now with tears running down my eyes while I weakly dragged his arms …

Before I could sense what he’d done, I found myself now on his laps,, Catching my chin with his thumb and forefinger, he forced my gaze to his… “I do not care whosoever might be coming for me Sam,” he was glaring deep into my eyes as our lips was only mare inches apart.. “I love you, and only that matters ” I couldn’t broke away, the guy was too hot, too hot, I forgot my senses and all the dangers around me as I started burning with need ..he care-ses his hands on my neck and down, staring at me in every inches like he own me.. A gapse leaves my lips and before I could stop whatever he’s doing to me, his lips immediately seized mine, holding me intently for a deep deep kisss I rounded my arms around his neck instead opening my lips to meet his more than half way. . It just felt like heaven.
SOURCE: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=cold+but+charming

1 Like

Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Cold But Charming – Episode 13 See all episodes here » Sorry the episode came late guys, was so busy lately

SAM POV: His gruff confession of love touches me deep inside, I knew have heard a lot of guys say that to me, but his was different… So different it started unleashing a yearning have never felt before…i never wanted him to stop but I knew all too much for his safety I had to. “Steve please stop” I whispered between kisses feeling too weak to get away from his hold. Slowly he released my lips as my heart start to stutter in my chest knowing how I almost confess about my psychotic uncle to him tonight. My body began trembling around his onslaught as I released my hands around his neck, I could feel his breath fanning my lips and hands trailing from my back down my waist.

“Let go of me Steve ” Now struggling to get off his laps, he pull me back carefully holding my face firmly to his again I closed my eyes as more tears falls not wanting to look at him, I know all too much I was too weak to shout or fight him, God he’s the most stubborn guy I’ve ever met.. Realising how he’d manage to see all of my weakness and fears, this embraced feeling flushed through me knowing how I had also return his kiss so hungrily and allow him touch me like that..

He touched me, “hey look at me sam” “Just leave me alone Steve” I said weakly…still with my eyes closed knowing he’s as close as anything . A heartbeat of silence reverberated between us… i opened my teary eyes slowly only to realise He was looking at me quietly, his intense protectiveness sending a tingle of awareness and desire rip through me, Why is he so good looking.. “Am not gonna leave Sam, you know that, so it would be best, if you tell me everything. Who’s coming for me.” he whispered …. Shaking my head in a gesture of no away from his grip,… he grabbed it again. “hey, hey, hey listen sam, just trust me okay” He whispered with his fore head against mine, feeling his thumb clearing my tears away, as I stare down at his lips, “you have to leave Steve please just leave”

I knew my pleading would have no form of effect, cause he is one of a guy who never listen to me, he never listen dammit,,. My heart swelled with emotions knowing with so much intimacy we had today am never gonna forgive myself if anything happens to him, The feeling my psycho uncle might be some where watching us came to me, I immediately thought of how he matched cutie, and imagining how cruelly he would have stabbed Caleb, I started to tremble feeling my heart pound in my chest.

“Sam please just tell me all I need to know, I’ll protect you “he said, I suddenly get myself away from his grip and stand, wondering where the power came from, I heard his sigh as he rested his head back to the seat, I casted him an edge nervous glance, “am gonna go get a taxi, if you refuse to leave me alone” The realisation that I got no cash on me nudges me, but to get him far away, I stubbornly turn on my heel heading for the road instead.. “get in the car sam” I heard him call out Who the hell is he to order me around ..

I bolted to the road instead, awaiting for any available bike or taxi, I stood for a moment only to turn to the direction I left seeing total darkness Silence .. the street and hospital light Showing their flickers around…

I turn sideways to glance at few people awaiting for available taxi too, non was steve… I knew steve isn’t the type to seat around there without following me.. “Where the heck is he , ” “Steve” I whispered A thousand flies took flight in my stomach as it nudges me, “Steve” I try not to shout while I turn to run back to the car with the little strength in me,, My eyes widened, the car was still wide opened and empty Steve, I call out realising I couldn’t cry anymore after too much of tears today, Instead i started shaking all over, Steve, I call out again and began searching the car like he was some sort of pin, every where, under the car carpet, the locker, …everywhere .

I am so messed up right now My head began pounding all the way as my stomach started groaning like hell..i felt too weak and so so hungry … my heart suddenly stopped when I noticed a shadow behind me, I jumped and straighten my posture only to see him staring down at me looking calm as have never see him before.. Steve I shot him this angry look as my muscle tickled in my jaw. I closed my eyes trying to stabilize my breath. Only to open them now seeing a smile curved his mouth “thought you left, did you forget something”

Realising how his trick had worked perfectly on me, I clenched my fist and turn to leave, he catches my hand half way, and drew me closer to him, I noticed he wasn’t in his messy cloth again and started to wonder where he get to change.. He traced a finger along the edge of my face, tucking a strand of my braids behind my ears,, His mouth parted as he tilted his head sideways and back..

“Believe every word I say Sam, over my dead body would I allow you go to that mansion alone tonight” Weakness flickered across my face knowing how I have lost so much of my strength to hunger and deeply regretted not accepting his offer to eat earlier… I wish I could fight and shout at him but I couldn’t ..

He took a step closer, he was so close I started inhaling his masculine scent, so close I felt his breath on my cheek , I was closing my eyes all the way thinking he wanted to kiss me only to open them wide realising how he’d swept my foot away from the ground. I was so shocked by his action as he move with an unsmiling face to the other side of the car carrying me along as if I weigh next to nothing.

He opened the door and place me down gently. While he close the door, I struggled to sit straight as this dizziness arouse in my face thinking I would faint in any moment. I closed my eyes. In the next moment I felt his presence beside me and struggled on my seat …… as if noticing I was too worn out to do anything, he reached over to help me with my seat belt,

I hear him start the car engine as he pulled on the gear.. I opened my eyes dazely to the movement and noise of the car engine, I found out how deadly weak and sick I was, slowly I closed my lids as everything around me went blank…
Source: https://emperorblog.com.ng/cold-but-charming-part-14/
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2019
13b

Unknown pov: Slipping to the darkness around the hospital walls, I slithered back to direction I left the car “how far, ” jaguar called out .. “drive to the other side so I could get a better view ” I said Jaguar moved the car and packed at the corner I ordered him to, I immediately dial his number “it’s me boss” “any news” “yes boss, a guy name Steve has been all over your niece since the scene sir, from the view am seeing now, I think he might actually be her boyfriend.” “Steve, the named sound somehow familiar, boyfriend really, thought you said she never had any boy with the way she shut everyone out of her life.” “Yes boss that’s what we thought untill now” “So whats he doing with her ” “Actually kissing her sir” “Hahahahahahaha, oh oh so Sam is testing my patience now, after all of my warnings, she haven’t learn from the one I stabbed today, if she think she can have the life I lost all because of her she missed it never… ” “So boss should I treat the guy f-ck up” “No no no, not yet… Let her enjoy every moment with him now, cause the next thing she would be doing next is moarning his death..” He laughed from the other side before speaking..

“What you will do for me is this, cause I won’t be around to monitor you guys cause of the meeting am going with her dad tommorow in portharcout, tell others about it so you would split yourself, track down their every movement and keep sending the details to me, and never strike until I tell you to okay ” “Okay boss” He disconnected the call as I sat with Jaguar in the car watching their every movement .. Jaguar and I were smiling all the way.. Thinking of the way it would feel like when I have to pull my trigger to blow the guy head off, I just can’t wait as my hands started inching, It’s been too long I killed someone mehn but right now I have no choice, I got to obey the boss.. I tapped my gun and kissed it “Jaguar let’s move” “Okay boss ” Tyres screeches **

**** Sam pov: Fatigue weighed on me the next morning as I became dimly aware of the sound around and the softness of the bed beneath me. Memory hit me like a blow as I sat up with a little stifled cry.. My tired eyes meeting Steve cool gaze as he sat right beside me on the bed, his face more brighter and looking handsome as ever, “talking about the Sleeping Beauty,” he said smiling

“Good morning, how are you feeling now” “Morning, am fine” I replied as an embarrassed feeling nudges my form… Of course i remember I was too weak to do anything last night and he had helped me with almost everything, Yes he feeds me and what.. Oh my God I gapse realising what he really did.. I struggled to sit straight while he offered me tea, “Drink this dear” I stare at him archly with what I just heard him call me, gosh why is behaving like he my dad right now. , I watch him stir the tea before reaching it out to me, I took it and drank obediently feeling as it run through my throat like fire ..

I watch him sulkily over the rim of cup as different question began running through my mind,, I know I was in a polo which should be his cause of the much bigger size but I couldn’t remember much after he fed me something last night.. What did I eat and after then what happened.. Then the flash back came , putting down the cup I started to squeeze my face to a frown… “Why am I in your shirt steve” We lock eyes for a moment as his brown eyes surveyed me wryly.. My nose started to inch as have never noticed till now how truly handsome and hot he is, It was inching so bad, I just have to look away and stylishly scratch it… I side watch him as he smile a little before speaking.. “The shock about Caleb and how you stubbornly skipped a whole day meal made you sick Sam, so I had to take care of you” Anger flared through my eyes as I narrowed my gaze to his “What!!!, you taking care of me doesn’t give you the right to strip me out of my cloth, look at me” realising I wasn’t wearing any thing beneath either” “You were sweating profusely, I had to… ”

“God” I covered my hands on my face as this heat rose from nowhere, have never felt so embarrassed in my life. “You are impossible Steve, letting you kiss me doesn’t give you the right to do anything you like with me, are you my husband or what ” he stands “well fine, am planning to be” “God Steve,” I angrily throw the pillow at him as he catch, “aren’t you planning to get married one-day, cause I would be the most happiest man in the world if you’d agree to marry me, ” He laughed playfully moving into the bathroom before calling out. “and making some babies, as many as you want, am okay with it” Gosh I was groaning angrily all the way He came back holding a towel, I gapse as he was now shirtless visibly showing a much bigger and stronger chest, big biceps and six packs…

God why is he so s-xy, “and the girls to look exactly like you ” he said I wasn’t replying as I was now gasping at his body all the way wondering how I really cope without any man all this years, a grown up man like steve..i realise he was now closer to me on the bed before I finally snap out of my daze, “hey hey miss” “what “, I snapped out feeling so embarrassed “I won’t tolerate you staring me that way miss lewis” he smiles “I wasn’t staring” “you are, and it’s burning me up like hell ” I stare up at him, as he was now so close as anything, he wasn’t smiling either. I was so confused as I didn’t know whether to push him away or hold him… He touched my face, searching my eyes as if he would swallow me up in any moment..

“what are you doing to me steve” I said He smile, “nothing, I should ask you what you are doing to me ” I was opening my mouth to say something when he stops me “shhhh,” he puts his finger on my lips “I want to kiss you Sam , if you don’t want it it’s okay I won’t do it” I couldn’t reply to his word, as I was so confused as any thing,, have never felt so disorganised in my life. I reached out my hands to his strong chest touching him all the way,, He started laughing “your touch is tickling me Sam ” “really” I laughed back, “come here” he struggled to raised me up as I was now sitting on his laps “God, you are big woman,” Feeling shy, he tipped up my face to his unsmiling one. His gaze met mine for a moment locking his brown eyes to my grey ones “what” I said softly
“I
love you ,

Sam” “have loved you from the very first I set my eyes on you .. I know truly I can’t take care of you as much as you’ve already done yourself, but give me the chance to be your guy, trust me with whatever it is you are hiding, and I assure you, you won’t ever regret it ” “nooo steve” I said as goose bumps rose in my face, “give me time to think about what you said, I can’t trust anyone yet, am so confused right now, I don’t know what to do” “I understand you Sam, take your time”

Steve pov: Pressing my lips to hers while I taste her stubborn sweetness I realise sam is someone I would never ever let go for anything even if it has to cost the last of my breath.. What ever it is I know there is a lot at stake , and protecting her would be only way to show her how much I trully care about her .. I know it’s as easy to say than do, but my world is as much as incomplete without her .. And am willing So willing to risk every moment of it to have her as mine Now realeasing her lips to stare at the need beaming in her eyes . I gently caressed my thumb on her face.. I love you Sam, it’s you and only you…. DONT FORGET TO LIKE, RATE AND COMMENT GUYS. THANKS LOTS OF LOVE
SOURCE: https://emperorblog.com.ng/cold-but-charming-part-14b/

1 Like

Re: Cold But Charmin by skubido(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
part 14

I know I deserve so many red cards from you
guys,
Just that I couldn’t come online for a while…
But I assure you update would be consistent
from now on ..
Thanks for reading,
Erik pov:
Sam uncle
I pulled into the garage of my bungalow after
an exusted overnight drive to portharcout .. I
pulled the gear to park as the striking hotness
of the sun burn my skin..
burn burn burn have always loved how the
word burn sounds…
Ever so slowly I climbed out of the car with a
cigarette hung in my mouth.
“welcome boss” three of my boys came up to
me.
“hey pasca, Shabanna, spike,”
I tilted my head sideways to them as I move
inside puffing out my cigarette smoke to the
air..
“any available jobs”
“yes boss, just two politicians ”
“just two to kill so how much did you guys
bargained with”
“eight million boss” pascal smiles looking up to
me as if what he just said is the most pleasing
bargaining of all…
Feeling tired already I slouched down my
weight on the sitting room sofa while I pull off
my stuffy thick jacket.
“eight million to kill two politicians, you guys
must be mad, who brought the job offer”
“also a politician sir ” Shabana replied this
time..
The three of them were standing with their
head bowed in front of me,, I stood angrily,, it
took all of strength not to pull out my gun right
at that moment to blow their head off,,
“politicians are always rich dammit ,,you
should have bargained with 25milion ”
“we are sorry boss” they said shakily..
“sorry for yourself”. I shouted
I haven’t spent more than 12hours away and
you guys accepted a job like this, what if I left
for a week,, you are gonna ruin yourself and
not me, stupid boys
“sorry boss”
“you got lucky am not in the mood to kill this
morning, or else I would have blow your head
off , crazy fools”.
I lighted another cigarette turning on my heels
as I puff out more of the smoke to the air,
I moved towards my office which has always
been empty and cozy.
Now Sitting down on my wine colored leathered
arm chair, my phone buzz out , ,”grrrrrrrrrrr”
pressing the green bottom an accentuated grin
turn on my face as I would recognise my dear
brothers voice anywhere,, I turn on my chair
while I rested my two legs on the stool beside
me, I giggled with my thoughts
“hello Desmond ”
“hey Erik, have been calling your phone since
last night,, we thought you’d come over to
sleep, Nancy is really disappointed ” Desmond
said
“hey Des , oh my God,, tell Nancy am so
sorry, I ran into something very important
yesterday,, so I to attend to it ”
“okay, come over for breakfast am still around,
and the meeting at Cherry close is by two, we
still have enough time, we will be expecting
you”
“okay Des in the next 1hour I’ll be there”
The phone disconnected and I started
laughing out loud..
“oh my dear brother, ”
Memory flooded through me in torrent of painful
images as I start to fight against this drowning
feeling of loss.
Desmond had always gotten every thing I ever
wished for ,
ladies ,goodlooks, brilliancy.. Wealth
I mean everything,
Despite been a younger brother to me he’s
always atop of me in most things right from the
time we were kids,
well I took that as faith right at first cause
jealousy isn’t quite a good thing ,he passed
out of the university ahead of me with good
grades I still do not mind .. Within two years
he became filthy rich,
We were all glad as he carried us all along..
My two sister,, and our parents.
,but, the only thing I had that Desmond never
got for quite a while was a wife ,, I was glad at
least in all ,
I achieved having a wife and three kids ahead
of him
But on the very day Desmond announced
about Sam birth to us, all I taught I had,
crashed on their way to meet Nancy at the
hospital,,they burn, burn, the fire eats their
skin, you could see the skull, they didn’t die
yet but burn and suffer….then
my world began crumbling around me
I wander and kept asking God why I had to
loose again on the day Desmond achieved the
only thing I ever achieved ahead of him, I
began questioning God why am destined to
always loose to Desmond..
I fought against the pains for so many years
struggling to keep it from engulfing me, the
death of my two sisters and parents who died
along in that fire never pained so deep as
much as my three sons which had so much
hunted me during the years,
I smoke, and cry through dark walls,but all
were nothing until I started killing with
pleasure, i started loving the color of red and
black,, I built my entire world around the
foundation of ill-fated world..
And wrapping all my misfortune with violence ,I
thought of no one to blame but Desmond .. I
made all the effort for his wife never to give
birth anymore while
I thought of ways to finally ruin his career, but
Desmond was just too smart in keeping all his
documents away from everyone , away from
me no matter how I persuaded him to see…as
time goes on I realise I couldn’t muster up to
kill him as He was still my blood no matter
what…
After eight Years of that dreadful event I
concluded in getting my revenge through his
kid,, by building so much fears and hatred in
his daughter ,threatening to finish anyone she
opens her mouth to tell.
since then I assure myself Desmond is more
of my enemy rather than my brother …… He
became more of a challenge and the reason
why I had to stay alive to revenge
,I made Sam think she was the cause of my
misfortune I made her pay for the sins I
accused her father of ..
And have waited such a long years till now for
her to grow up ..
To grow cold and big before budging her eyes
out of her skull,, to kill her slowly, so at the end
Desmond would loose to me.. He would be in
the same shoes as I am.. To make him realise
how painful it feels to grow old without having a
child ..
To see his stupid wealth and inheritance
crumble to the shore and losting amidst
forestry of mast. To watch all he had crumbled
right at his face..
laughing with little tears in my eyes,
Myriad emotions bombard me as I struggled
against the rising pains burning within me,
thinking how so horribly life has been so unfair
to me, I moved into my bedroom instinctively,
slowly towards my mirror and was shocked at
what I saw,
My complexion has become dead black, with
deep circles under my eyes, my face has
become so thin as my cheek were now
hallowed out..
I realise I resemble more of a zombie .
I looked intently at the mirror, and saw him ,
Laughing and crying all along,
his skin as white as snow, looking pale with a
really big eye, he was dripping of blood,, my
last born Richy, Richard has always been the
one to hunt me so much cause of our striking
resemblance or any reason I don’t know of, I
thought I was illuminating right at first ,, but no
am not crazy,, never am I going crazy, he
was real
Reeeeeeaalll …
My Richy is alive
i glance at him in the mirror and turn smiling at
him while I gently walked towards him,,
“come to daddy Richy ”
“come, come, daddy is gonna take care of
you”
I move further reaching my hands to him, he
began frowing while shaking his head all along
and there he turn towards the wall and he was
gone,
I shouted and began to cry , holding my head
all the way
“Richyyyyyyy please don’t goo
Noooooooo Richy,,,, daddy loves you.. Oh my
God…”
I fell on my kneels while I cry
pouring out my heart with every deep emotions
it contains,,
With my eyes clouded with more tears I angrily
took out my knife and slashed it on my palm,,
raking my palm along my face I saw blood
dripping and I instantly felt so good
“wao I love blood”
Taking out my cigarette once more i lighted it,,
while I puff out the smoke repeatedly, I
laughed aloud thinking how the eyes of the
politician I have to go kill tonight will look like,
” wide and cold”
“hahahahahahaha”
Sam pov:
I twisted my hands on my Laps as Steve drove
at normal speed to the hospital.. I watched the
darkening skies and falling temperature as it
grows which may have likely added to my
anxiety,
Steve was silent all the way as I kept
wondering what he might actually be thinking
about
,I turn my head slowly , to study his handsome
face again as though for the first time. There
was a new softness which subtly altered his
rugged features, His mouth was set in a firm
line and his eyes were sharp and intense
ahead. Yet there was no anger, no fear, no
disdain
That fearless look has been all over his face
since lastnight.
Why does he look so calm with the fact that I
neither open up to him about Caleb or whom
ever I said might be coming for him. The
strength beyond it was compelling and I could
swore I felt some rush of sensation digged
through me,, i gaze away and concentrated on
ahead.. I knew my stare had touched some
part in him as he now reached out his strong
hands to my smaller ones,caressing it lightly
before placing it back on the wheel, .
For the first time in a long time I realise how I
started letting go of my anger and feeling safe
around no other but my bull headed handsome
P. A,
Steve made me realise how a woman really
needs a man by her side .
He made realise this feeling on how have been
too lonely for long, guess I never realised it
until those kisses .
His hot kisses
I contemplated on so much with in me realising
how compassionate and stubborn Steve really
was..how he had insisted in taking me down
here no matter what.
I knew if I had to keep this from every one, not
from Steve.
He had seen all my weakness and turning them
against me like this is driving me nut…
Seeing the look on his face when he made
those love confession repeatedly is
breathtaking.. Despite having heard those
words so many times ,, have never felt so
disrupted in my life.
But how would I start entailing the secret have
kept for so long to him…
The secret I kept for the safety of my parents
and the people I never told
I know if I had to do this I should be ready for
the risk which might be venomous,
what if my psychotic uncle uses devices
What if he’s tracking me with devices and
hearing my every conversation what if I told
Steve , he found out and later kill mum and
dad…
That I know am never gonna forgive myself..
Cause as much as I love them too much to
die, am never gonna forgive myself either if
anything happens to Steve..
The sky had already grow completely black at
a corner indicating an heavy rain in any
moment, Steve pulls on the accelerator while
he drove at full speed ,
“how much longer is the drive steve”
“not longer, babe.. ” he smiles .
I sighed at the sight of the hospital logo
guess have been too deep in thought to realise
how close we were
Steve pulled into the parking deck, and got
down , he reached out his hands to mine,,
while I took it as he led the way inside,
I just hope Caleb is fine now
A nurse welcomed us at the entrance gesturing
us in at instant recognition
..my heart lurched as we both move further,
the hospital was smelling of injections and
antiseptic
Luckily we sighted doctor matine coming out of
a room..
We quickened our pace as Steve calls out with
his bass voice
“good morning doctor matine”
Steve much louder call tilted the doctors head
up,, he glanced up towards us while he
stretched forth some files to a nurse
“oh good morning” he said moving towards us.
“lets go into my office”
He took a turn while we followed anxiously
behind,we entered his much smaller office,
closing the door behind us ,he gestured us to
take a seat. he speaks
“mr”
“STEVE” Steve replied
“sorry we were in much tension yesterday we
weren’t able to introduce ourself ” I said,,
“am samanthan”
The expression on the doctors face angled as
he lifted his brow .
I swear my breath accelerated at the sight only
to start inhaling in and out softly to subside it
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
PART 14B
“Sam,”
i was about asking who sam was, thought Sam
might be his wife or girlfriend cause that was
the name he kept saying since lastnight”
I could feel Steve stare burn my skin as he
shot his eye towards me, he couldn’t say a
word as I was trying to manage my shocked
expression myself ..
I finally said in a low voice I couldn’t recognize
as mine.
“no am not doc,, he’s just a friend, a long time
friend ”
“a friend ”
he nodded as flickers of concern crossed his
eyes before the faintest of smiles signaled
some sort of understanding. He kept nodding
all the way..
“well those are personal issues though, but
any ways he’s awake now, you can go check
up on him but be careful , cause he can’t sit up
yet.”
He said as though he was searching for a file,,
Steve and I were on our feet when a knock
was heard on the door,, doctor matine gave his
call out, while a chubby lady entered.. Fair
looking , big chick and in a much more shorter
uniform for my liking ..she moved towards the
doctor
“we’ll go check up on him now doc” Steve said
. .
Doctor matine stops us before we took another
step..
“any problem doc” Steve said
“not at all have your seats ” doc matine replied
“you can take your leave regina” he said to the
fat nurse who turn and took her leave .
Steve and I shot each other one more glance
before taking our seats.
Doctor matine looks up,,
“I think this should confidential Mr Steve, I’d
you prefer you excuse us ,I will like to speak
with miss Sam alone”
“no doc ” I cut in…
Have never felt so sure in my life,,,, for the first
time whatever it is I was sure as heaven I want
Steve to know about it. No matter how
confidential it might be
“Steve is staying doc, what ever it is you can
say it in his present. ”
Steve glance at me rather looking surprised
inspite of the warmth in it I shivered
“Sam are you sure ” he said
I shot him my flaming gaze as I didn’t reply to
his word
“okay if u say so” doctor matine said adjusting
on his seat..
I bit my lips while nibbled on it,, wondering
what the doctor wanted to say,
I could hear thousands of tiny rain droplets fall
from the sky through his window,,, and wonder
when it started raining ..
Doctor matine clears his throat
“I just felt its important you know about this…
We saw some strange drugs in the patient
pocket , so I made some research on what
type of drug it was we confirmed it to be an
esctacy drugs,, worth millions of naira”
I gapse, while Steve was staring with
bewildered expression all the way..
“esctacy what, ” I said
Doctor matine continues
“esctacy drugs
“cause he was ….emmmm…. fantasizing in
making love with you in his sleep last night ,
your name never leaves his mouth miss sam, ”
“disgusting” I shouted
I swear have never seen Steve in such a quiet
state before, he gazed narrowly at the doctor
while he move his lips so many times without
nothing coming out of his mouth,
Damn
“doctor what makes you think…..”
“he was hard all the way ma’am, we had to
inject him to stop, it was overwhelming him, we
were afraid he would explode in any moment ”
“Hard, explode” I said in an irritating tone
“This doesn’t make sense doc, I mean I don’t
get it”
I stare sideways at the now frowning Steve
,,there was a frostiness in his eyes I couldn’t
explain
Why haven’t I told him who Caleb really was
this doesn’t make sense
” doc, you see I really don’t understand,
cause the last time I’d remember talking to
caleb was eighteen years ago so why would he
fantasize about me”
“I had to see you to understand, miss Sam
cause he was describing you as though he
knew you all his life ”
Steve cleared his throat and stand.
“I think the matter really is confidential , I’ll
leave now , please excuse me ”
I stare up at him ,as I couldnt believe the rage
of jealousy that flickers all ohis face ..he
saunters out of doctor matine office before I
could stop him.
Is Steve really jealous now, seriously
“Emm doctor, I think I will go check up in him
now, thanks for the info, so which ward is he
at”
“the same private ward, you said to pit him in,
just go upstairs, to your left, it’s ward 4”
“alright doctor matine, ” I said with an
undaunted fury in my eyes
“thanks for the info ”
“u’re welcome miss, ” I stood and immediately
made my way out to look for Steve…
Steve pov:
“what the hell”
I swatters out of the doctors office to breath in
some cool fresh air…
I could swear my gut was pinching so hard I
thought its about ripping out of position ,,
But am glad I left anyway cause I couldnt just
sit down there to hear more of that.
I walked to a corner and hastily took a seat
trying to stabilize my pounding heart,
jealousy battered my every inches as I
repeatedly racked my fingers through my hairs
Damn it,
I shouldn’t have stayed in there to hear at the
first place now I regret,
Memory of the way I kissed and touched sam
flashes through me, I can’t believe another
man is fantasizing on doing that to her…
What the hell
I loosened the top button of my shirt angrily
fanning myself with my hands so it could take
away the inner heat threatening to explode in
any moment.
My entire system was disrupted, feeling my
head bang along with it,
“esctacy drugs, ”
The guy was either on his way in or out of Sam
mansion when he got stabbed .
Who ever he is I don’t think we gonna be in
good terms until he back off away from Sam,
Arousing vein made its way up my face as I
gently place it down on my arms
I’ve never felt so detached in my life even
when I had seen my ex making out like dog in
some club .
A sound suddenly emanates not far from me, I
snap my head sideways only to see her
geogeous form coming up to me,
I sat straight as my death stare melt on her full
form,,
“have been looking all over for you Steve,
what’s wrong ”
She sat close to me and reached for my
hands,,
“Steve, are you jealous”
I analyse her for a moment before pushing my
gaze away from her..
“you know I am Sam, and am mad at myself
for looking so stupid,, it’s not that you already
agree to be mine, ”
Was surprised when she lifted her hands to
shift my gaze to hers..my face melted by her
touch
“I don’t know why am trying to explain my self
to you Steve,, most of you know how my past
is, how I shut everyone of, I swear I shutted
Caleb off the exact way, and I was surprised
with what the doctor said too…i have to go see
him to get my explanation ”
“Do you wanna talk about it” i said
”about what ”
“why you shut everyone off ”
“not now steve”
I catched her hands before she could stand,
“promise me you gonna tell me all I needed to
know Sam, promise me ”
I said looking deep into her dark grey eyes.
“i can’t promise you Steve, are you going up
with me to see Caleb or not”
I stare at her gritting my teeth softly before
saying
“I am”
Sam moved as I followed quietly behind we
took some few steps before getting to the
building of the hospital which I instantly
recognised as private ward.
The atmosphere was completely different ..the
airs has perfume scent, every surface was
cool. The nurses were unhurried as they move
purposely from room to room, framed pieces of
art at the wall, and water dispenser hung at a
corner ..
Sam took her turn ,, she spoke softly to a
nurse before making her way inside ward
four….
The room was quiet as only the television
hung at a corner was heard.
Caleb was wide awake staring at the ceiling
only to look down when he noticed our
presence..a tense silence
Silence surfaced as
He was now looking at Sam in a way thats
making my heart burn.. His eyes was
memerising deep black with strong features, a
dark eyebrows slopped downward in serious
expression..
I wish I could just drag him up right now and
shout at him , what the hell is he looking at.
But I couldnt , only to watch as Sam move
gently to take a seat beside him….
And there we lock eyes, my brown eyes to his
deep black ones
“who is he” he ask Sam with a growling
expression on his face
Is he seriously asking sam who I was..
Well I made her this less cold MR
or else …..would you even be able to talk to
her
” Is that really important now caleb” Sam said
He cut her words with a bewildned expression
“you recognised me Sam I thought you
wouldnt”
And it nudges me, Sam was actually saying
the truth.. I move slowly behind Sam bending
so closely to her ears and looking at Caleb with
a grinding expression that says she’s taken
man ..
“I would wait outside babe ”
“okay” she glanced side ways at me,, I
swallowed looking down at her lips like straw
berries, the hanging look on Caleb face was
there staring at us like he was watching an
horror movie
I tilt my face forward and immediately steal her
lips one touch, before backing off,
Sam gasps,,, but my gaze was concentrated
on caleb, whose mouth was wide open all the
way, I grinned with my thought while I move
towards the door,,
With this satisfied look on my face..
Sam is mine man,, reality are more sweet than
fantasies ….so snap out .
PART 14B
“Sam,”
i was about asking who sam was, thought Sam
might be his wife or girlfriend cause that was
the name he kept saying since lastnight”
I could feel Steve stare burn my skin as he
shot his eye towards me, he couldn’t say a
word as I was trying to manage my shocked
expression myself ..
I finally said in a low voice I couldn’t recognize
as mine.
“no am not doc,, he’s just a friend, a long time
friend ”
“a friend ”
he nodded as flickers of concern crossed his
eyes before the faintest of smiles signaled
some sort of understanding. He kept nodding
all the way..
“well those are personal issues though, but
any ways he’s awake now, you can go check
up on him but be careful , cause he can’t sit up
yet.”
He said as though he was searching for a file,,
Steve and I were on our feet when a knock
was heard on the door,, doctor matine gave his
call out, while a chubby lady entered.. Fair
looking , big chick and in a much more shorter
uniform for my liking ..she moved towards the
doctor
“we’ll go check up on him now doc” Steve said
. .
Doctor matine stops us before we took another
step..
“any problem doc” Steve said
“not at all have your seats ” doc matine replied
“you can take your leave regina” he said to the
fat nurse who turn and took her leave .
Steve and I shot each other one more glance
before taking our seats.
Doctor matine looks up,,
“I think this should confidential Mr Steve, I’d
you prefer you excuse us ,I will like to speak
with miss Sam alone”
“no doc ” I cut in…
Have never felt so sure in my life,,,, for the first
time whatever it is I was sure as heaven I want
Steve to know about it. No matter how
confidential it might be
“Steve is staying doc, what ever it is you can
say it in his present. ”
Steve glance at me rather looking surprised
inspite of the warmth in it I shivered
“Sam are you sure ” he said
I shot him my flaming gaze as I didn’t reply to
his word
“okay if u say so” doctor matine said adjusting
on his seat..
I bit my lips while nibbled on it,, wondering
what the doctor wanted to say,
I could hear thousands of tiny rain droplets fall
from the sky through his window,,, and wonder
when it started raining ..
Doctor matine clears his throat
“I just felt its important you know about this…
We saw some strange drugs in the patient
pocket , so I made some research on what
type of drug it was we confirmed it to be an
esctacy drugs,, worth millions of naira”
I gapse, while Steve was staring with
bewildered expression all the way..
“esctacy what, ” I said
Doctor matine continues
“esctacy drugs
“cause he was ….emmmm…. fantasizing in
making love with you in his sleep last night ,
your name never leaves his mouth miss sam, ”
“disgusting” I shouted
I swear have never seen Steve in such a quiet
state before, he gazed narrowly at the doctor
while he move his lips so many times without
nothing coming out of his mouth,
Damn
“doctor what makes you think…..”
“he was hard all the way ma’am, we had to
inject him to stop, it was overwhelming him, we
were afraid he would explode in any moment ”
“Hard, explode” I said in an irritating tone
“This doesn’t make sense doc, I mean I don’t
get it”
I stare sideways at the now frowning Steve
,,there was a frostiness in his eyes I couldn’t
explain
Why haven’t I told him who Caleb really was
this doesn’t make sense
” doc, you see I really don’t understand,
cause the last time I’d remember talking to
caleb was eighteen years ago so why would he
fantasize about me”
“I had to see you to understand, miss Sam
cause he was describing you as though he
knew you all his life ”
Steve cleared his throat and stand.
“I think the matter really is confidential , I’ll
leave now , please excuse me ”
I stare up at him ,as I couldnt believe the rage
of jealousy that flickers all ohis face ..he
saunters out of doctor matine office before I
could stop him.
Is Steve really jealous now, seriously
“Emm doctor, I think I will go check up in him
now, thanks for the info, so which ward is he
at”
“the same private ward, you said to pit him in,
just go upstairs, to your left, it’s ward 4”
“alright doctor matine, ” I said with an
undaunted fury in my eyes
“thanks for the info ”
“u’re welcome miss, ” I stood and immediately
made my way out to look for Steve…
Steve pov:
“what the hell”
I swatters out of the doctors office to breath in
some cool fresh air…
I could swear my gut was pinching so hard I
thought its about ripping out of position ,,
But am glad I left anyway cause I couldnt just
sit down there to hear more of that.
I walked to a corner and hastily took a seat
trying to stabilize my pounding heart,
jealousy battered my every inches as I
repeatedly racked my fingers through my hairs
Damn it,
I shouldn’t have stayed in there to hear at the
first place now I regret,
Memory of the way I kissed and touched sam
flashes through me, I can’t believe another
man is fantasizing on doing that to her…
What the hell
I loosened the top button of my shirt angrily
fanning myself with my hands so it could take
away the inner heat threatening to explode in
any moment.
My entire system was disrupted, feeling my
head bang along with it,
“esctacy drugs, ”
The guy was either on his way in or out of Sam
mansion when he got stabbed .
Who ever he is I don’t think we gonna be in
good terms until he back off away from Sam,
Arousing vein made its way up my face as I
gently place it down on my arms
I’ve never felt so detached in my life even
when I had seen my ex making out like dog in
some club .
A sound suddenly emanates not far from me, I
snap my head sideways only to see her
geogeous form coming up to me,
I sat straight as my death stare melt on her full
form,,
“have been looking all over for you Steve,
what’s wrong ”
She sat close to me and reached for my
hands,,
“Steve, are you jealous”
I analyse her for a moment before pushing my
gaze away from her..
“you know I am Sam, and am mad at myself
for looking so stupid,, it’s not that you already
agree to be mine, ”
Was surprised when she lifted her hands to
shift my gaze to hers..my face melted by her
touch
“I don’t know why am trying to explain my self
to you Steve,, most of you know how my past
is, how I shut everyone of, I swear I shutted
Caleb off the exact way, and I was surprised
with what the doctor said too…i have to go see
him to get my explanation ”
“Do you wanna talk about it” i said
”about what ”
“why you shut everyone off ”
“not now steve”
I catched her hands before she could stand,
“promise me you gonna tell me all I needed to
know Sam, promise me ”
I said looking deep into her dark grey eyes.
“i can’t promise you Steve, are you going up
with me to see Caleb or not”
I stare at her gritting my teeth softly before
saying
“I am”
Sam moved as I followed quietly behind we
took some few steps before getting to the
building of the hospital which I instantly
recognised as private ward.
The atmosphere was completely different ..the
airs has perfume scent, every surface was
cool. The nurses were unhurried as they move
purposely from room to room, framed pieces of
art at the wall, and water dispenser hung at a
corner ..
Sam took her turn ,, she spoke softly to a
nurse before making her way inside ward
four….
The room was quiet as only the television
hung at a corner was heard.
Caleb was wide awake staring at the ceiling
only to look down when he noticed our
presence..a tense silence
Silence surfaced as
He was now looking at Sam in a way thats
making my heart burn.. His eyes was
memerising deep black with strong features, a
dark eyebrows slopped downward in serious
expression..
I wish I could just drag him up right now and
shout at him , what the hell is he looking at.
But I couldnt , only to watch as Sam move
gently to take a seat beside him….
And there we lock eyes, my brown eyes to his
deep black ones
“who is he” he ask Sam with a growling
expression on his face
Is he seriously asking sam who I was..
Well I made her this less cold MR
or else …..would you even be able to talk to
her
” Is that really important now caleb” Sam said
He cut her words with a bewildned expression
“you recognised me Sam I thought you
wouldnt”
And it nudges me, Sam was actually saying
the truth.. I move slowly behind Sam bending
so closely to her ears and looking at Caleb with
a grinding expression that says she’s taken
man ..
“I would wait outside babe ”
“okay” she glanced side ways at me,, I
swallowed looking down at her lips like straw
berries, the hanging look on Caleb face was
there staring at us like he was watching an
horror movie
I tilt my face forward and immediately steal her
lips one touch, before backing off,
Sam gasps,,, but my gaze was concentrated
on caleb, whose mouth was wide open all the
way, I grinned with my thought while I move
towards the door,,
With this satisfied look on my face..
Sam is mine man,, reality are more sweet than
fantasies ….so snap out .
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
part 15

Caleb pov:
My blood ran cold, as it pump into my brain
The sight of lost I saw in Sam eyes when the
guy kissed her terrified me, this isn’t Sam
right
My heart began to pound in double as it
clenched and hurt. It hurt so bad, my lungs
began to tightened for an upcoming tears,
I couldn’t do anything but watch, watch like I
watched her secretly all my life .
Emotion pumped and stired in my chest as I
become physically distorted, I started to shake
all over.
I wish I was able to stand up and punch the
guy right in his eyes but his face said it all as
he left, how could I have been so stupid…
Have been such a weakling all my life, Sam is
been stolen from me, and all I could still do
was watch,
My jaw tightened at the thought as hot tears
started to fall.
I must be dreaming right, my gaze turned
sideways into her eyes as I searched it with so
much tension.
The kind of tension that seeped through like
vibration, my pulse skipped as I swallowed
more tingling nerve .
This isn’t Sam right
More pains and panic ripped through me as
what I could see in her eyes now was anger,
anger that begged to answer whatever it is
she’s asking me..
Yes this is the Sam I know, this is the Sam I
watched secretly all my life
Cold sam ,
not the one I just saw a while ago.
“Caleb, answer me” she drawled
I searched my brain for every possible signal
to get myself into position, but I couldn’t,
sweat rose in every corner of my body I
swallowed as all I could hear now was my own
heart beat,
I couldn’t bear the pains that surged, at the
thought that I left everything, my career, my
family all to come for her, only to see a guy
tasting her sweetness right in front if me ,
I closed my eyes as more tears drop.
Good God Caleb get hold of yourself dammit
I just wish death could come right now cause
imagining life without Sam is worthless ……. I
stare into her eyes as I inhale sharply to stem
more of deep emotions churning through me, I
thought of nothing to say
when I opened my mouth but.
“Sam has he slept with you, ”
“how dare you Caleb, ” she said with gritted
teeth
“I should ask you, about your stupid fantasies
in making love to me in your dreams, I mean
this guy that just left saved your life or else you
could have died , ”
“you should have left me to die instead Sam, I
didn’t remember I fantasies about you but
don’t you think it meant how much you drive
me crazy every day” I shouted
She was looking at me with horror but I do not
mind, she has been in my heart for too long to
accept defeat to some guy who came from only
God knows where
“you know,” I said as more of my tears fall
for the past eighteen years, all I could think
about is loving you, and seeing this guy kiss
you like that is driving me nut, who the hell is
he sam”
“for your information Caleb, I see Steve as a
man, so you should understand what I mean,
and don’t you dare ask me that kind of
question again” she warned
I gapse and swallowed my saliva
“a man ” I whispered as more realisation
nudges me, how have been less a man all
these years, a weakling, an idiot….
I hold my chest as more pains seized through
it,
“please Sam I can’t loose you, I got stabbed
and this is all you could do. ”
“what do you expect Caleb, if you hadn’t come
to my house unannounced maybe u wouldn’t
have gotten yourself into this mess what if you
die damn it , what do you think would happen
to me ”
I stare at the fury in her eyes
“am crazy about you ”
“Just shut up caleb we just had our first
conversation after eighteen good years, and
you telling me now you are crazy about me”
“you do tell me you love me then Sam, how I
normally played with you hairs, how you
laughed happily to my jokes remember” I was
talking anxiously all along
“remember, ”
She cut my words,
“enough caleb, enough I don’t wanna hear
anymore, do u see who stabbed you ”
I swallowed as I could remember he was a
middle age man who says he was actually
family to Sam, I was confused as I knew no
other family to her apart from her mom and
dad.. He might be anybody who knew i was
snicking my way to that window ..i bet that’s
the last thing I want is for her to find out …
“no, I didn’t ” I lied
“well fine” she stands
“I will come check up on you tomorrow, ”
“pls don’t leave sam”
I called out, but it was too late as she left, I
froze as this look of disappointment shadow in
my face, how could I not see this coming, how
have been so uselessly doing nothing but
watch her like fool all this years,
I deserve this, but I won’t give up easily, I
won’t,
And that stance, or Steve whatever would hear
from me.. To hell if he saved my life, I wish I
get better fast cause the only thing that matters
to me now is Sam, not even the person that
stabbed me.
And am not just gonna sit and watch some guy
take her from me,
am gonna get her even it has to claim the last
of my breath .
She’s mine…..mine
Sam pov:
I frowned as I shut the door behind me, Gosh
why is everything around me happening so
fast, first with P.A and now my child hood
friend. .
God when did Caleb become this way,
The little kid from eighteen years ago isn’t as
desperate as this,,
He’s so scary and stupid. But thank God he
didn’t see uncle Erik.
Sighing
I threw my gaze sideways only to see Steve
elegant back frame pacing left and right with
his phone clung to his ear. I study his form for
a moment and Incredibity held me frozen..my
gaze locked to his iron hard features. So tall
and very cute without his office wear
Gosh this guy should be a model
A strange lethargy enfolded me as he turn
bringing a new sort of feelings i could not
comprehend.
He spoke through the phone before moving
towards me,
“she’s here” he said
“who is it” I asked quietly
“it’s your dad” he quietly replied
“she’s here with me”
he said reaching out the phone to me,
I squeezed a smile towards him before taking
it.
Everything suddenly sounded very sane, very
rational, very lovely
talking to both mum and dad felt like like some
part in me has been curedcured, how much I
long to see them,
to tell them how I really care about them, to tell
them I love them so much
Steve already took my hands along with his as
we were now sitting on a black leather chair at
the corridor. He was watching me intently as if
the phone would swallow me up in any
moment.
I was smiling at him
he whispered as I could feel his breath fanning
my other ear ..
“babe, you are beautiful when you smile”
I tap him slightly, smiling all along.
And suddenly fear surged through me at the
sound of his name,
did I just heard her say Erik, fear clouded my
face as paralysis seized my kneels wondering
what to do next
“your uncle wanna speak with you dear, ” mum
said
And I knew within me I dare not cut the phone
cause he’s really capable of doing anything.
It’s like he has eyes everywhere.
I froze at the sound of his voice
The leisure lowering on Steve face snapped
me out of my frozen state.
“Sam, hey sam are you okay”
“yes” I said shakingly..
“hello sam” Erik said
“hello”
“how’s life with you, it’s been such a long time,
your mum, dad and I are worried. Mmmmm
mmmm, cutie cutie
I immediately remembered cutie, the innocent
dog whose eyes was bulged out of her skull…
My hands was shaking with the phone all along
feeling the rush of my blood boil, I was staring
wide eye and confused
“say hi to Steve ”
Steve suddenly grab the phone and placed it
to his ears
“helloooo” and the phone disconnected..
He was surprisingly looking at the phone and
at me as if I wasn’t the one smiling at the
phone a while ago, I was so shocked, puzzled
and afraid, he knew Steve, he knew Steve…
Steve tilted my head sideways to his
“hey Sam look me, are you okay ”
Panic rose up in it as I stood up angrily
“you shouldn’t have taken the phone from me
steve, you shouldn’t ”
“look at you sam , you are shaking all over”
He was moving closer to me when I stopped
him
“am calling your dad back, ”
“whatever, Steve… am going and don’t you
dare follow me ”
With full terror I ran with all of my strength, I
could sense as Steve was running along with
me
“hey Sam, wait, sammm please”
I ran out of the hospital to the heavy rain, I
was running so hard , as the rain drenched my
whole,
I wish I could just ran away from this world and
everything in it,
Run away from this whole mess
To run far away so I wouldn’t exist any more,
“Sam” Steve shouted as he was running along
with me
“Sam wait damn it”
I wanted to die and I wanted to run as far and
as fast as I could to wherever…
More sadness broke open inside of me as I ran
hollowing out my heart .. My feet felt rooted in
the water . The road was empty as I took up
my speed to an open field
But steve was fast enough as I now felt his wet
hands drag my back form to his strong chest,
I was breathing heavily while I struggled away
from his hold, why can’t Steve understand am
trying to protect him, why can’t he just back
away from me..
“let go of me Steve”, I struggled
But he was too strong, too strong I started to
give up. He swung me around wrapping me so
close to his chest..
“its okay babe, am here for you it’s okay” he
said cares-ing my wet hairs with his hands.
yet heaven kept it’s fall as full drops
hammered, the rain battered our form as I
couldn’t help but wrap my hands around him.. I
cry softly, but thankful the rain kept it hidden…
“I don’t wanna loose you Steve ” I said softly
I could feel the pounding rate of his heart,
while he hold on to me tightly..
“You won’t loose me babe, but suffering is
optional, I hate the way i keep seeing you
suffer, stop doing this, and tell me”
“what would you do if I tell you Steve,
No mater how smart you’re, you can’t be wiser
than the people watching you right”
“then tell me all about it Sam” he holds my face
closely and shifted it up so I could lock eyes
with him….
I couldn’t open my eyes as the rain keep
slapping it’s form on my face
“you are such a stubborn woman Sam, see I
meant all I said to you
he said clearing the water away from my face.
“I’ll protect you and I meant it.
I swallowed while I glare up silently at him, I
opened my mouth to speak,
but no words came out as I shut it back.
my gaze slid from his eyes to the strength of
his nose,
the firmness of his lips, the smoothness of his
strong cheek. As it’s all I could do not to reach
out my lips to his ,
So close I started inhaling his masculine scent
“What can I do for you to trust me ”
He finally whispered,
“I don’t know steve, I don’t know”
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
PART 15B

Hours later
My eyes scaled down my pale trembling body
as the hot shower run down on me, am glad
Steve dropped me and left with his car instead
but deep inside of me I knew I wasn’t as glad.
Putting on my cream robe, I made my way to
the kitchen while I took out some peanut butter
and bread from the fridge
I yarned occasionally realising it was still
5:0clock,
“Gosh Saturdays are always slow”
After eating I made my way upstairs, Shutting
all of my scary thoughts away I pulled my
weight under my blanket, and digged myself
into a cold weather sleep.
I hope I never woke up again.. But damn
I was woken by the sound of the door bell, I
glanced at my watch as it was still 7.0clock at
night. Only two hours sleep
Who could it be..
Not that I have any other friend apart from
Steve, and if it’s death pulling at my door right
now then am convinced am ready to lost myself
in its embrace
Groggy and illtempered, i shrugged into my
robe and padded to the door.
It was still raining and more dark out than I
expected.
I jerked the door open fearlessly but
The last person i had expected
to appear on my doorstep by this time of the
night was Steve .
but there he was..
looking as handsome as an elve Dressed in
brownlacks, neatly pressed and perfectly
molded to
his masculine frame, a white shirt, short
sleeved open to mid chest, he seemed taller
than ever. Freshly looking with droplets from
the rain lingering on his carefully combed hair,
he sparkled holding intently to an umbrella
much smaller than his size.
As i examined him, i felt him examining me in
turn. His eyes, brown and fathomless,
touched me, skimming my body from top
to toe at full length and returning back to my
face, which was now flushed with
embarrassment.
“I’m sorry, I can see I woke you up, may I
come in, ”
My eyes were filled with insecurity as i
stepped back to allow him in. He proceeded
directly to the sofa without a backward
glance..
I skimmed him once more,
“thought you left Steve, what are you doing
here ”
“actually, my hotel payment expired today, so
I had to leave, I have no where else to go
other than to come here”
“really ” I said clunging my rope to cover every
open part of my body except my legs of course
which I can see he was actually looking at…
“this place is hell way too big, for your tiny self
to live in Sam,”
“Oh are you here to insult me or find shelter” I
said moving into the kitchen to pour myself
some hot drink as I could realise how cracky
my tone sounds
“you are beautiful” he exclaimed, behind i
shockingly glance sideways and started to
wonder
when the hell did he walk towards me
I turn back quickly to pour myself some heated
coffee
“you care for one”
“of course, he said now sitting down on the
kitchen chair
Well guess what I’d expected to see in those
eyes were anger ..
Anger for not opening up to him earlier instead
It was filled with warmth.
I poured him some coffee, while I nibbled on
mine slowly, I could feel his stare burn my
entire being,,
“why are you dressed so geogeously tonight
steve” I actually blurted out before I could stop
myself..
He was quiet for a moment before he finally
said,,,
“for you babe,”
I made a slight motion towards him as though
being tugged by an invisible string only to
realise his hands had done the trick as we
were now so close as anything,
I closed my eyes and opened them perceiving
his perfect cologne as his eyes busily scan my
face..
His hands slid up my throat and curled around
the back of my neck slowly making me shiver
all over, he bent to place a soft kiss on it
“steve”
“What” he said smiling with his forehead
against mine,
“I don’t want you out of my sight anymore
Sam, ”
I was staring at his handsome view with need
beaming in my face
“steve” I called
“mmmmm” he muffled
“have you ever thought of being a model”
He laughed looking away slightly and back to
me
“and have you ever thought of been a beauty
queen babe”
My smile was so dim as our closeness keep
sending some signal to every part of my body..
He was moving his now unsmiling lips to mine
slowly, when I raised up my hands and flicked
his lips.
“taaaa”
“yeeee, God that hurt Sam,” he winced in pain
“I bet it does” I said backing away from his
hold
“come here, ” he gapse
He was about grabbing me, when I took up a
race, and scooted to my larger sitting room
“Sam come here” he said running along with a
flirtatious look on his face .
I was laughing all along
“never, ”
“we’ll see” he laughed back,
Running here and there, he finally grab me
from the back, while I gave up with a deep
panting breath.
“please don’t flick me back Steve, no no” I
said while I shake my head slightly
“am your boss, I order you to stop”
“I shouldn’t do my own back right, huh huh”
he said tickling my side all along….
I was laughing so hard
“Steve please, let me go ”
I could feel the ruggedness of his laugh, heat
on my neck.
I finally pull away and bounced my weight on
the sofa.
“you started this Sam, I should have flicked
you back” he said moving to sit closer to me,
I rested my head back on the sofa trying to
steady my breath, only to notice he wasn’t
laughing anymore I turned my head sideways
slowly and there he was
His eyes scanning my entire form..
He reached out his hands to my neck, sliding it
slowly down to my colar bone ..
His name escape my lips as I realise I couldn’t
stop him .
He kept sliding down as his touch burn me with
need ..
he reached the neck of my rope, and there
he stare deeply into my eyes as if asking for a
go ahead, faster than expected
he slid his hands inside,
My eyes widened realising what he just did but
before I could do anything to protest.
He quickly seized my lips to his and drew me
closer into his frantic embrace.
My bones felt so weak cause I only did nothing
but kiss him back..more deeply with love than
need
Don’t forget to like, rate and comments guys..
Thanks lots of love

SOURCE: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+BUT+CHARMING
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
becca2017 ( f ), Born2Breed ( f ), WaveMaker1 ( m), hoebamaa ( m), Bakbillz44 ( m), steric58 ( m), Rufai1314 ( m), prisomic ( f), prinzedy ( m), Athena4 , Brazzaville

1 Like

Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Was strong a little pals, but am okay now,
good to be back… This episode was
supposed to be split to two, but you know I
love making my episode long ,,,
so long for you guys to enjoy,, thanks for
reading.
Sam pov
Appalled and bewildered by his actions ….
Steve catches my lips and pulled me into his
frantic embrace .
Wrapping my hand around him ..i felt his
heated hands cares-ing the softness of my
br***t ….
my heart grew with emotions as all I could
think about was love,
Love love love, as It keep sending the surge of
emotion swells in my head..
never for once have I thought I could
experience this kind of feeling with anyone. But
he did make me feel special,
He made me fall for his charms much too
earlier than expected..
He made me feel how lonesomeness could
eventually rip the heart apart if it’s gone too
much,
He made me realise to love someone
deeplydeeply, means to willingness to cut
yourself wide open, exposing your
vulnerabilities… hopes, flaws and not hide
behind the highlight reel of who you are,
He made me feel how there’s much more to
this world than wrapping fears, and loneliness
with anger,
Hunger to taste more of him flared through me
as I drew myself into his strong arms,
“Sam ” he whispered between kisses as if
sensing my reaction to his cares-es, I threw
myself on his laps as I began unbuttoning his
shirt
I still do not believe how much I love him
enough to want him, but for the first time am
convinced loving someone could make you
want them,
Yet I did took the lead as I deepened the
kiss..i gapse as all I could feel was the warmth
of his touch against my nak**d skin, making all
available sounds in my system rushed to my
mouth
then,
I loosened my robe to gain free assess to his
cares-escares-es,
he was panting softly with a bewildered
expression when he suddenly releases my lips
skimming my body like he just saw a god.
“what” I whispered
“Good God sam”….
I flushed with embarrassment as my heart
swelled with love,
he lean over to kiss me softly before pulling my
robe back together.
He was knotting it , as all I could do was stare
not wanting to believe what he was doing ..
“Steve”
He straightened his shirt before shifting my
weight back on the sofa
silence surfaced between us for a moment
before he finally broke it
“am sorry for touching you like that
Sam,……i…..i…. . ”
He turn sideways to my already aroused state,
moving forward to cares-ed his thumb on my
cheek
I closed and opened my eyes to gulp back the
feeling it brought,.
“I know it’s your first time of feeling this way,
but………
I love you too much to take advantage of you
like this, ”
He frowns looking at my embarrassed form for
a moment
“just that you are
special Sam, very special to me and …..

. Hell I want you so bad, I admit I do. But
“but what steve”
“but not this way”
I nodded holding my breath for a moment
“okay”…
I was struggling my way up when he stopped
me
“are you angry Sam, ”
I stood up
“why should I Steve, I don’t understand why I
should be angry at you right now, I lost control
but thank God you didn’t”
His gaze tested my resolve as he frowns I just
wish I could tell him how I really wanted him to
be my first and last, to tell him how have grown
to love him so much….
to tell him how I really want to secure the future
I never imagined up untill now with him,
to tell him about him, and how dangerous he
can be…. I wish to tell him everything, but I
just couldn’t,
Am just so afraid, and disorganised
I was moving towards the stairs silently when
his voice stopped me
“Sam where are you going?”
“up to my room Steve, or where does it seems
am going ” I said sobbingly without turning
around
“hey” his call stops me again only to feel his
arms wrapped quietly around me for a while
“you smell so good babe,” he finally said
He turns me around, only to quickly bury my
head in his chest not wanting him to see the
tears that forms in my eyes
“You don’t have to cry silently babe, let it out, I
am here now ,okay ”
he whispered
With the tone I heard in his voice however it
sounds, I was damn sure its effect on me now
was devastating reducing me to the
shuddering mass of desolation. Helplessly, I
wrap my arms around him and let out a louder
cry,
crying my sorrows and pains out in his chest
felt so good, as he smells so good himself,
he continues to pat my back …as
I couldn’t really pinpoint which one of all is
making me cry .
Is it the fear of loosing steve or fear of losing
my parents, fear of how he used Caleb as a
warning , or fear of budging any of their eyes
out like he did to cutie. Fear of becoming
lonely again or the fear of killing them all if I
had to open my mouth..
Brushing the tears from my face, he stare at
my teary eyes for a moment with the look that
begs to stop making myself suffer,
I was surprised he neither ask about the
reasons for the tears or pressurised me on
anything…
he slowly bent and swept my foot off ground..
I glared up at him surprised by his action, only
to finally relax
clunging to his shoulder as he climbed up the
stairs carrying me along bridal style
“which way is it to your room sam” he asked
shifting his gaze from left to right when he got
to the top stairs…
I pointed to the right, directing him to the
second door.. He entered moving towards my
bed to place me down like a father would place
his child ..
“thanks Steve, I think I would change into
something lighter, but you should go get some
rest too, so many rooms, you can pick one.. ”
He smiles leaning over to place a kiss on my
fore head,
“get some rest babe okay, goodnight”
“good night ” I replied
Steve pov:
My other words trailed into silence as I strode
out of her room,
I wanted to ask her about it, damn I wanted to
ask her about every thing, but what difference
does it make .
finding out about the last person who’d talk to
her doesn’t make real sense right at first but it
did make sense now …
How could I have been so stupid not to realise
how possible it can be ..
The realisation settled something deep in me,
the ache, the anxiousness, joined by this kind
of understated thoughts.
I was convinced whatever it is she is keeping
from everyone had to relate to him ..
Eric
I stood for a while trying to gulp back. this
aching feeling on what must have happened..
I actually don’t want to believe this,
How can??
But whatever I know about that man, I
wouldn’t think he’s capable of hurting a fly,
meeting him on one or two occasions in
portharcout seems somehow busy, but to think
of him as mischievous ….
hell no, the relationship between Mr Lewis and
his self are damn way too close.
Too close to accept the fact he would be
capable of hurting sam and still kept it hidden
from him,
But if he hadn’t, she wouldnt have acted that
scared,
if if if he hadn’t
(I banged my fist softly on the wall) dammit
God I can’t keep watching her suffer like this, I
can’t
………..
Racking my hands through my hairs I started to
pace left and right, as different ideas race
through my thoughts
Or should i,
I should call Mrs Lewis back, I should tell her
about this realisation., about Sam reaction
when she’d spoken with her uncle…..noooo
, she’d even spoken with such joy when I’d call
her back to find out about who last talked to
sam ,
I know Whatever it is that’s making her so
scared had to relate to Eric …and hell well i
have to find out about it.
I immediately doubled my steps and made my
way downstairs, I
I poured myself a cup of wine, tapping my
fingers on the table while I think of whom to
call ….
Yes Anna, she knows more about the family
relationship and past than anyone… I took my
phone and immediately dailed her number
She picks at third ring
“hey anna”
“Steve man, what’s up”
“am good Anna, sorry for disturbing ”
“hey, no worries man but what’s wrong ” she
asked noticing the quietness in my voice
“Anna I need a favour from you,”
And there my brain signals to a sound
“thought I heared the sounds of legs anna” ,
“sound of what Steve ” Anna asked
I stayed quiet for a while trying to pick at what I
just heard ..
I thought I heard legs ,heavy ones like though
someone was running
“God, Anna I’ll call back ” I spoke silently
quiet enough not to make any sound
I speedened my steps to the window.. ..
I quietly opened the curtain and peeped but
saw nothing …nothing but the tears of the rain
and darkness.
Thought I heard steps,
I was sure I heard steps, gosh
And these unsettled realisation suddenly
nudges me
“Sam!!!”
I ran up the stairs to her door like a
possessed man…panting softly…..
Without thinking , I jerked her door open..
Sam!!!
But there she is ..sitted in front of her mirror
like some angel from space,
my pounding heart began to decelerate at the
sight of her …
Have never felt so embarrassed in my life, as
she meets my eyes staring back at me like
she just saw a ghost …
“Steve, what’s wrong ”
I swallowed
“emm babe , just……
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
part 16b

I just thought I should come check up on you
before I,…..”
“but you startled me Steve, you should have
knocked”
“I’m sorry, I… I will leave now ”
“Steve, are you sure you are okay, ”
“yes, I am, good night ”
I was about opening the door when she called
back
“and why are you still in her cloth, arent you
planning on going to bed any sooner , cause
it’s past 8 ”
“I was about to babe, good night now ” I
glanced back at her one last time before
closing the door behind me
I signed
I went back downstairs, picked up my phone
and quickly chatted Anna on watsapp
(typing )hey Anna, Mr Eric Lewis,, what can
you say about him
(bing) what’s wrong Steve,
“Nothing Anna just tell me all you can say
about him”
(Bing) but you went away just now you said
you heard the sound of legs,
“oh, that.. It’s nothing ”
(bing) okay good to hear
“so Mr Eric Lewis, what can you say about him”
(bing) Erik
“yes what ever ”
(bing) that’s the way he loves his name to be
spelled
“really ann why”
“I don’t know steve well I won’t lie to you I
found the man rather strange sometimes
“tell me all you know Anna, everything”
I kept glancing at the phone anxiously as she
type
(bing) I jumped to read whatever she had sent
“Not much but from what I heard he lost his
wife and three sons, long ago along with their
parents and two sister In an accident ….”
I gapse
“God that’s a big loss, what kind of accident ”
(bing) fire, it seems their car tumbled off the
high way
“Oops, that sounds bad”
(bing)..yes very bad but his current
relationship status is single cause after his
loss . He didnt remarry..no body knows why but
he’s quite a nice man to me, gentle and
classy, although strange
“really, is that all”
(bing) yes Steve, that’s all I know..
This isn’t helping I whispered to myself… Why
do I get the feeling there is still more to know
about this man ..
(bing) hey Steve are you there
“yes I am ann, one more favour please”
(bing) really what’s that
“I want to hire a private investigator down there
in portharcout , ”
(bing)
“to do what ”
” just put him on phone whenever you find one
okay, then I would explain whatever it is to
you, but pls latest tomorrow… Will be
expecting your call..”
(bing) Steve private investigator are way too
costly, can you afford them,
“just get him okay”
(bing) okay, but promise you’ll tell me all
about it later
“I’ll ann”
(bing) “okay, ”
“okay”
(bing) and your cold babe how’s she
“she’s fine”
(bing) Gosh steve, I found it rather surprising
when you told me
but i wish I could see her current personality
now.
“smiles” I tell you, it’s totally opposite now
(bing) bad guy but you still haven’t told me
how’d manage to change her..
“come on, you always want to know
everything, ”
(bing) I do, it’s like most ladies you met
normally falls for your charms, except me
though.
“don’t let me remind you of those times ann”
(bing) (lol) crazy guy,,
“I think I’ll have to go to bed now, but any
news about what we talked about I’ll let you
know,
“alright Ann, good night”
(bing) “night”
I placed the phone down rubbing my hands
along the back of my neck in an effort to work
out any form of kinks..
I laid down on her much bigger sofa…
And swallowed all different Kind of thoughts
begging to make it’s way to my mind,
yes certainly as it was immediately occupied
with the thoughts if Sam….i could swear my
throat was working convulsively like I was
about swallowing something much bigger than
its size,,,
Sadness flickers over my face feeling worst
with the fact that, I had to watch her cry and
couldn’t do anything about it.. I closed my
eyes trying to get some sleep at least, thought
I was beginning to fall asleep only to open
them
And there she is
So perfectly created with a sweet pouting lips
which softness mocks the rose, rich, ripe and
teeming with the Dew’s of bliss ..
I was smiling when I whispered this time
What beauty fairer than the evening clads in
the beauty of a million stars.
“hey Steve ”
“what ” I opened my eyes more wider this time
only to realise I wasnt dreaming..
I sat straight …God thought I was dreaming
“it seems you are good at most things steve”
she said sitting next to me
“Sam why are you not asleep yet ”
“I couldn’t sleep, I came for a drink when I
saw you here, I told you to prepare a room for
yourself ”
“am okay here Sam, ”
She was staring at me, but damn I couldn’t
stare back, she’s too stunning and gosh she
smells so good..
She took my hands, I was forced to look at her
any way
“I love the poem you composed just now, you
know, when I was eight I always fantasies in
falling for a man who will be good at most
things, you know, hardworking, outspoken,
brave, intelligent, smart, and emotional ”
She stops while she glared at the lost
expression in my face, damn I was enjoying
this.
“okay am waiting,”
“Sam, I only said those poetic lines cause I
thought I was dreaming”
“well you know you are not now,”
I cleared my throat
“I mean I don’t know where to start or what to
say Sam, not that have written it somewhere”
At least am glad she was smiling this time
waiting for whatever I had to come up with..
I sighed and cleared my throat once more,
“am… I think am shy sam”
She laughed
“you,,…shy, pls come up with another excuse,
Mr gold is never shy of anything ”
I laughed
“you said that like you’ve known me all my life,
Sam ”
“Okay” I took her hands into mine and I
adjusted my position to look straight into her
eyes
“Sam ever from the first day I set my eyes on
you, it was then I realise you are the most
beautiful woman in the whole wide world”
“Sam your beauty is like a milky way meeting
gentle lights without a name, you are a figure
of gladness overspread with soft smile like a
child kindness bred,
your beauty stares like an azure, so clear as
the water of brook that runs limpid and
laughing in the summer sun,
your beauty is like an olives and roses in the
morning dews sparkling and beaming it’s color
like an ultra glow,
Your beauty flickers like fire flies they caught
me unaware I could hardly breath..
Your beauty shines like a silver hush when
evening approaches to meet the night
God am speechless Sam, are you an elve or a
mer-maid whose beauty strikes my heart and
left it with no pulse or sounds
..your beauty can’t be compared to no being
only the angels I can’t tell,
Your beauty blesses my soul, captivate my
heart and enchants my thoughts .
Your beauty is what should be called ……
Then I stopped
She was smiling with a tears filled eye
“magnificent” I said softly
She covered her face with her hands
“you don’t like it sam, that’s the best I could
come up with”
“God Steve, I love it, love it, love it so much ”
“come here” I pull her closer and hugged her
so tight
“you are incredible Steve ”
“no one would thought with your cold self you
could be this emotional Sam, gosh look at
you,”
I released her and placed a Kiss on her fore
head before wiping away the little tears from
her face …
She lean over to place a kiss on my strong
cheek..
“thank you Steve, you are really amazing, as
in you composed it as though you’ve
memorized it some where .
I smiled
“any thing for you babe,”
“so aren’t you coming upstairs.”
I stare at her for a moment before agreeing
“okay” I said standing up
“That’s best then, ”
She smiles and took my hands along with hers
while we move upstairs
I was about making my way to the other room
when she stopped me,
“stay with me steve” she whispered
“what , sam”
“it’s not that we’re just sharing the same bed,
what about the night I spent in your hotel”
I smile giving up
“okay”
She led me inside and layed down, I was
pulling off my shirt only to notice I was doing
that right in front of her,
I stare down at her as she was silently
watching me like shadow
I smile softly..
“if you won’t be scared, I bet you should watch
this to the end,”
Been at night I could see the way she was
blushing so hard, so quickly she turn to the
other side.. And
I began laughing at her shyness.
“I hardly believe this side of your personality
Sam, it’s so so charming”
I moved towards her bathroom before calling
out
“Sam do you have a spare towel, I need to run
a shower, ”
“just use mine, the blue one ”
“okay, thank you”
I took the towel and started to notice how my
hands were shaking when I inhaled it…
“good God what would have happened to me,
if I never met this woman, she smells so good ”
I hugged on the towel tightly
“damn”
Minutes later after shower I crawled up behind
her and let out a deep breath
I turn to stare at her sleeping form for a
moment just like the moon would watch the
night
As if noticing my nearness.. She struggled
with the blanket,
I smiled with my thought before pulling and
wrapping her closely to my chest which
provides both our body with all the warmth and
goodness it secured…
And there, putting all of my thoughts away. I
fell asleep ….
At dawn I woke up and discovered Sam had
gotten up, I yawned noticing how the day had
gone incredibly fresh and beautiful..
I got out of bed and made my way into the
bathroom first, I brushed my teeth and wonder
where she might have actually gone so
early….
I pulled into my polo and make my way
downstairs ..
Sam I called but everywhere seems silent,
empty, cozy and really really weird
Where could she have gone, “Sam ” I shouted
this time,
I immediately pulled into a foot wear I saw and
ran outside,,
“Sam” I shouted again
Then I froze at a sight not far from me, Sam
layed flat, thought I saw blood
Good God my blood turn cold as I run like wild
lion towards the scene,
“Sam ” I bent carrying her into my laps
“Sam” I shouted shaking her to wake up,
only to notice it wasn’t her blood, but the
blood of a small dog whose eyes was bulged
out of her skull…
With an Irritating expression I shouted
“Good God what is this ”

source: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+BUT+CHARMING
Re: Cold But Charmin by skubido(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Cold But Charmin by becca2017(f): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
emperorblog21:
becca2017 ( f ), Born2Breed
( f ), WaveMaker1 ( m), hoebamaa ( m),
Bakbillz44 ( m), steric58 ( m), Rufai1314 ( m),
prisomic ( f), prinzedy ( m), Athena4 , Brazzaville

Awwwwn thanks for d mention and d update.. sowie i came late.. btw hope u're perfectly okay?
Re: Cold But Charmin by noni14(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
nice one op keep it coming
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
becca2017:

Awwwwn thanks for d mention and d update.. sowie i came late.. btw hope u're perfectly okay?

welcime i am more dan Okay. one thing i need gron u is. hepp me share my blog link abeg
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Cold But Charming – Episode 17 See all episodes here »

Erik pov: Portharcout Nigeria Night before… Their cloths were blending with reddish blood that splatters all over like muds, “wao i feel so good” my expression were glowing with pride as I gaze mockingly at their big dead eye. Their lifeless body lay still cold as ice while I walk away feeling contented as ever…. I watched my knife narrowly with the thick blood that clungs around it before letting out a big laugh… “hahahahahahahahahahaha blood, wao beautiful red blood” Pascal and spike were glaring at me shockingly like I was death itself. . But pity they don’t understand am the man who destroys life and still stand to spat on it.. I shook my head continuously “Wao, I can’t believe I packed their intestine out with these pascal, their eyes were as wide and cold looking straight into mine as if they wanna question me,” “look at them they wanna question me pascal” I smile with a dark grin pointing towards the dead politicians direction “can they talk now, oh no no no” I inhaled more of my cigrette and puff out the smoke.. walking slowly and majestically I laughed once more “pity they can’t talk, phew they are cold dead and far away with God now, may heaven bless their soul ” “boss this place is dangerous it’s full of security, we have to go” spike called silently “shut up stupid boy, if they come am gonna kill them with this, you got it ” I giggled .. My tone was quiet this time full of pleasures and hatred “I’ll kill them with this” I watch my long knife closely and giggled more Lowering my head, my face Suddenly let out a dark color signaling the pureness of anger, I frowned before I jerked my head up “ehn ehn what are we still doing here boys are you crazy” “but boss, but you, you you” spike stammered Shut up, what if we get caught, you both stand there looking like mor-ns and have you broken all the cameras” “yes boss” “let’s move ,….. As quick as possible, we jumped over the fence and race to meet shabanna in the car ******* I slipped into the shadow of my room with sweat brims from my face to the neck, I’ve always loved darkness..
. Pity I wasn’t aware of coming to earth, I would have love to be the devil himself . Darkness is beautiful mmmmm I wipe my sweat with my hands and chuckles at the thought of my brother… “Mmmm, mmmm what to do, time to play, Erik wanna play, time to scare my brothers little half to death ” I let out a ruggish laugh and padded across my room to crack the window open ..the curtain billowed in, following by an eminently satisfying blast of the chilly air …. I laughed a jeering laugh “it would be stupid to let her die easily right, the stupid wimp” .. My lips curled up in a smile when I pick up my phone to dailed some numbers.. “how far sharp shooter” “boss that steve guy is still all over your niece, as am talking to you right now they are both at her place playing Romeo and Juliet… I laughed and quickly lighted an hem, I puff out the smoke tapping my head repeatedly as I sniffled. “oh sharp shooter,” my tone was thick and rugged … “I told you to let them enjoy the pleasures of life, they would soon die anyway,, but not yet….not tonight.. I stand moving towards my mirror to study my dark expression… “prepare the dog trick for Sam tonight, ” “okay boss, small or big dog” I laughed puffing out more smoke.. “small dog ofcourse” “okay boss” I dropped the phone and laughed at the image I saw the mirror.. Pale and cold …it was moving substantially,, “Erik” it called My eyes widened “how’s this possible you are me, ” The image laughed “People dies…beauty Fades…love Changes… And You Will Always Be Alone Erik”… “shut up am never alone, my sons and wife are alive ” “mmmm, you are just a stupid psycho you that better than anyone that they are dead, cold dead and never coming back” “who are you bastard” I said moving back with a shocked expression “you wanna know me Erik, hahahaha” “Am a restless soul faces found beyond thy deeds, here in the dark..deep within your heart i lay, call me conscience am always here. “shut up, you are dead” I frown while I staggered towards my bed.. “yes, that’s why am restless” It face struck out of the mirror, slow and creepy it started laughing “Noooooooo,” I shouted, my hand was fast to meet my knife in the dark. “just die” I throw it angrily. But all I saw was the shatters of crumbled glass shrieking it’s own melodramatic laugh as it scattered into thousands of pieces… I turned and saw richy crying, his eye socket were black … Body white as snow and a eye filled with blood, … “stop this dad, you are hurting us” I laughed out between tears ignoring him until he turns towards the wall and disappeared …. “don’t worry richy daddy is just catching some fun ,,,, hahahahaha so much fun ********

Sam pov,: Very slowly, my thick eye lashes fluttered open and narrowed as the Fresh windy cool and crispy Sunday morning air whistling around me .

I realise it has stop raining as the filtered light of the day entered through the balcony curtain…. I struggled as Steve strong arms was still wrapped around me firmly .. The sight of him looking so peaceful in his sleep catch my attention i stared up at his face for a long moment marveling once more at his handsomeness, enigmatic power, and features quiet enough not to wake him up I kissed his chest… And whispered Just when I have always thought love could never be a part of me, that’s when you came along and showed me happiness, you are the reason for my smile Steve, I sniffled.. although I know how dangerous it is to have you by my side like this, but I couldn’t muster up the feeling to send you away. I swallowed as the surge of emotion rose in my head ” I love you, and I hope you know that” Gently enough not to wake him up, i took his hand and place it to his side .. I checked my time and realise its almost seven… “gosh my morning jog” I quickly got up …and make my way to the bathroom … after freshening up, I put on my black stretchy Drylayer leggings, a sport bra, my sneakers and an head phone firmly on my ears,,, “just five minutes jog, I hope am back before he wakes up ” I got out of the bathroom glancing at my image and at ever sleeping Steve through it before making my way down the stairs and out.. The sky was beginning to fully unbared the gate of light as it welcomes my skin with it’s freshing rays, I lifted my head inhaling the coldness of the air and the chill it brought to my exposed skin, quickly I wrap up my up braid and jog a little …. ..

Few steps of jog I was brought to an abrupt stop at the sight of blood,, I gapse and threw down my head phone , my face fell faster to were the blood is coming from . I could swear my skin became greyed, my eyes were as wide as they could stretch …taking a few steps further, panic erupted me as this shocking waves crawled all over my system. I became incapacitated when I saw the dog,, lifeless, cold with it’s eyes budge of its skull.. Tears rushed down my face as paralyses shook through me i stood there as gormless as a guppy, shocked and shaky, My face contorted in horror, As i recalled cutie “Noooooooo, not again,,, ” I gapsed I opened my mouth in silent scream I could feel my heart beat rose in the flickers of fears, my whole muscles going tense ..i covered my mouth with my hands at the realisation of what uncle Erik had done …

“he did thisthis, noooo” I was shaking my head and moving backwards in shock,,.. “noo” I shouted Then suddenly it struck me I felt my whole body froze, I stood still without moving, without breathing, without making a sound…. My eyes widened as my kneels gave out on me, then I realise I wasn’t afraid of dyeing as much as how painful the process dyeing feels,, glancing at the pureness of the sky , I smile between tears.. As everything around me went blank….

************************** Steve pov: my fears started to multiply in an hundred fold at the sight of Sam…i could swear my heart nearly bust out of my chest Trepidation over came me to the extent all thought on what to do varnished…. “Sam wake up damn it” I shouted I could feel the rapid pulse in my system reverberated through my head “Please” I shook her chin and called repeatedly with shaky hands .. “Sam please, wake up” My eyes widened as it struck me, she must have fainted at the sight of the dog.. “gosh who did this”

I coughed at the smell it brought, while I struggled to carry her up … “yes the hospital gosh,” I raced towards my car my head was banging all along as I dropped her to get the car keys… I was so disorganised when I came back I could feel my legs shaking at the dulled sight of her …..i opened the door and quickly place her in the back, I ran to the drivers seat, thank God my hand were strong enough to pull the gear ….. With a sinking heart I pull into express and drove to the hospital like the world is about coming to an end.
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
EMERGENCY I shouted like a mad man when I got to the hospital,, I race along with the nurses who took Sam inside with the stretching wheel … She’s still not moving ‘God ‘ my heart was pounding so fast as I made a silent prayer .. I was pacing in the waiting room struggling with all my thoughts… I was so disorganised and messed up right at the moment I don’t know what to do whether to start crying myself or faint along with Sam… I couldn’t sit, I continue racking my fingers through my hairs as I pace,, I notice some few stares on me…and wonder what they might actually be looking at..
. But I was too occupied with Sam thoughts to care… I immediately staggered and sat down when the realisation came to me, I was putting on two different slippers, which is hell way too small for my feet, my boxers showing much of my hairy thighs “what” I gapse “how could I not notice” I was holding my head with my thoughts all along, feeling irritated with the fact that no one is coming out to tell me what is really happening to Sam.. I gapse and sat straight as my face suddenly met the gaze of a much smaller nurse… I was fast to run towards her “hey nurse, wait ” She turned around staring at me in a much professional way My eyes fell on her as I struggled convulsively to swallow panic, “any problem” “remember I was here yesterday but I couldn’t find doctor matine any where, my girlfriend was rushed in some minutes ago ” “oh Mr steve” she scan the way I look from head to the toes as if not believing what she was seeing,, but to me I really don’t care I just needed to know what’s happening to sam. “Emm doctor matine is already attending to her, but if you need more info maybe you should ask the receptionist or the staff cause I need to attend to some other patients now ” She left before I could stop her. “really Gosh” I staggered towards the wall as i scrabbled more of my finger faster and harder through my hairs…. “I promise I would protect her dammit, but I couldn’t, I failed” I turn towards the wall and rammed my clenched fist on it repeatedly “Gosh sam” Minutes later doctor matine came out of the room with two nurses moving sam out of the emergency room to the ward. My gaze immediately fell on her face feeling worst at the on why isnt opening her eyes yet I ran towards him… “doctor ” “calm down Mr Steve ” he said hurriedly she was in deep shock but she’s coming around now ….. “doctor wait ” He went in and I started to pace all over again but I notice my breath had start ease with the knowing that she would be fine… Doctor matine came out with the other nurses,, as I could hear the way he eased out a deep breath… with the way I clung to the door like some security “Mr steve, just calm down okay, she’s has come around but resting now. ” He was scanning the way I look like anyone would look at a gorrila “you can go in now but make it short , ” What’s this about my look, am I looking that worst “doctor, I…. I” He taps on my shoulder.. “we’ll talk later, I need to attend to someone else “then he left “thanks doc” I called out… I opened the door gently and went in Goosebumps rose in my face at the sight of her …

Her dulled skin, smooth and tired.. I studied her for moment as regret for not being there the moment she had fainted tugged through me. She was right, what difference does it make, I failed her… Her eyes were closed firmly with the drip needle fussed to her left hands… I move closer to her bed watching her as I gulped back tears ..i shut my eyes in an attempt to starve off the ache that threatens to explode only to open them to meet her faint gaze on mine “babe” I quickly squeezed her hands into mine and touched her face with the other …. “I failed you babe, am sorry ” “steve” her voice was shallow and tired.. I could sense she was valiantly fighting the effect the shock had brought inside of her “he’s coming for you next Steve, I can’t watch you die, leave Steve ,I…… I… I” “shhhh,,, I don’t care babe , I won’t leave, i refuse to give in and if dyeing the only option I got rather than leaving …. So be it”

********** So guys let’s stop here……. Do you actually think Steve is still capable of protecting Sam from her psyche uncle who still has more hell and horror in mind to do, …. So don’t forget to like, rate and comments Thanks lot of love,..

1 Like

Re: Cold But Charmin by noni14(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
nice one OP, i think if sam should open up to steve, than he can protect her, but if he is till kept in the dark there is nothing he can do.

1 Like

Re: Cold But Charmin by skubido(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tink Sam should open up to Steve... The more she keep it to herself the more she will continue to hurt.

Tanks for the update
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
part 18

To all of you guys following this novel, wanna
seize the opportunity to make a shout outs, I
mean your views , comments, likes are the
best mehn ..despite been a busy type it
always reminds and motivates me to upload
more.
Yeah I know uploading had been too slow,
yeah yeah yeah, I know that and I hate myself
for it

But I hope you guys are patient enough to
read it to the end …
And sorry if any clashes of English occurs
those are due to typing errors
two episodes in one, thanks for reading,
Muuuuahhh
Steve pov:
I glanced up at the wall clock placed at the
corner of the room realising how time had gone
by so fast .., I stand up feeling relieved and
ready to go get myself outta of my gorilla form,
I glanced down at her sleepy face one last time
admiring the way she snore peacefully ..
“Gosh, thank God she mange to sleep after
assuring her there’s nothing she could say that
would make me leave .
My lungs tightened as I drew a tired breath
I’ve never been so sure in my life with my
decision and never am I taking it back, I
wanted to stay
To stay and get involved in this whole mess,
not just as anyone but as someone who loved
and care about her,
Whatever it is she’s so afraid of letting out
about her uncle, I knew I have to solve it, I
have to let the toughness and tenacity in me
out, I have to be strong for her…and that’s all
I needed to do even if it meant to die trying.
I lean forward to place a kiss on her fore head
before moving towards the door and closing it
gently behind her ..

I speed up my steps noticing the way two
younger nurses were chuckling at my look,
Really, I roll up my eye and frown..
Haven’t non of them seen a guy wearing two
different female slippers, they knew I came in
with an emergency, why are their expression
that way for Chris sake,..
I got outside successfully, I swear if looks
could kill, I should have died right inside that
hospital, I opened my car and climbed into the
drivers seat.. started the car and drove off the
parking lot and through the express way,
I hope I get back before she wakes up…
few minutes of driving
I blow a breath as I turn into the narrow
winding estate leading to Sam mansion, i
geared up from my never ending thought as a
car light flashed from behind, ..
I notice the car had been behind me since I
left the hospital, but the busy express way full
of so many cars made me ignored it..
Why is it still behind me, I peeped through the
front mirror, and rolled down the glass
I could see the way it’s spedding up so fast,
suddenly it zoommed on my tail and rammed
into my rear..
I cursed under my breath ..the car was black,
the glass totally tinted. Damn I couldn’t even
see who it was
who’s this bastard is he or she outta control
ramming into someone like this in day light”
I zoom forward away from its tail making a
zigzag turn to confuse whom ever it was,,
I wanted to stop my car and confront the
bastard, but I couldn’t get the space cause
whom ever it was didn’t intend to stop either, it
sped up, the stretching of tyres made a much
louder noice from behind while it rammed into
me again.

I gritted my teeth, grasping the steering wheel
with my hands which were now full of veins.
I swear whomever the bastard was wanted to
kill me not minding if he end up dieing too..
I rack the gear and pulled into speed ..
“Jesus Christ ”
The driver was speeding along with me,
Is this a car race or what ..
“why are you following me bastard, you will get
us both killed” I shouted more into airs, gosh
this isn’t helping,
I just wanted to know who it was.
A chill slithered up my spine as the truth hit
me, what If the driver was Sam uncle, or the
Same person who had stabbed Caleb, and
eventually put that irritating dead dog there to
scare the hell out of Sam …
God they knew am with her and coming for me
too, oh hell, if they think I would run off like a
sacred puppy, they missed it,,..
I sensed he was trying to run me off the road
but I jerked the wheel to the right to avoid
careening into the embankment, then I swing
my car onto the smooth driveway and towards
Sam mansion..
I speed up glancing over my shoulder as the
car light beared down on me..
“Gosh, what the hell did Sam do to deserve all
this.. Why would he wanna hurt her , gosh this
is irritating…
The car sped up, moving closer on my trail..
I hit the accelerator and shoot forward, he lost
control for a moment and skimmed on a tree,
The skid gave me enough time to throw my car
into the mansion and towards the car park ..i
got out and slam the door,
dulging

I covered my head while I raced inside at the
sounds of gun shot ..
Gosh the person had a gun and why is he so
gullible, pulling a trigger in an estate, I
slammed the door lock before letting out a
deep breath..
Sweat brims all over my face as I move
towards the curtain to peep out the window..
“gosh , I need to call the police right away.
I ran upstairs to get my phone it took me a
whole five minutes to find it inside Sam locker,
I was about dailing 199..when I heared the
sound of siren from afar . The noice was faint
but could be heared much louder now,
“I hope they are coming here ”
I rushed back down stairs and moved the
curtain aside to have a clearer view at what’s
happening outside…
The police car was parked off the drive, while
five of them talked with some few neighbours
who had came out with horror and talking
randomly at the dread that just happened…
They must have called the police at the sound
of the gun shot but the car, my inside knotted
when I noticed it was no longer in sight, the
bastard fled at the sound of the siren..
I ran up hurriedly to put on my cloths, lurched
downstairs and towards the scene .
“hi ” I shook hands with a man, much of the
same height, but with much bigger biceps,
mustache and rugged look…
“am steve” I showed him my I. D…
Working at Lewis group of companies … Was
transferred from portharcout down here a week
and some days back
“I’m sergent Henry ”

“nice meeting you sergent”
I could hear the way other neighbours were
complaining bitterly
“even in day light we are longer safe”…
I chatted with Henry about the stalker, how he
try to run me off the road, the sounds of legs
last night and the morning event leading sam
to shock.. I took them towards the dog scene,
they coughed at the smell, took some
pictures, and asked me some more questions
Minutes later, another siren screeched as
their vehicle careening to a stop.. Henry
gestured towards the Patrol officer,,
“do you catch up with the criminal” he said
“no sir”
“and the plate number”
“none”
“the person must be someone who had been
here constantly for him to get away that easily.
Check for any evidence around whether he left
some thing before running off
He turns towards me,
“thanks for the info Mr Steve, we’ll have to
keep track of this estate and this mansion in
particular from now on, leave the lights on
whether you are around or not, our
investigation would start immediately,
I shook hands with him,
“that would be great, thanks Sergent”
“no problem, we are doing our job”
He gave me his private number,
“instead of calling

He sprayed the surroundings with some
chemical that cease the dog smell and
gestured towards the other Sergent to come
pack it,
“the rain might have wash away any detection,
but we’ll still try searching for any possible
finger prints if it likely tally with that of few
criminals who broke out of jail some years
back,”
He opened his phone and headed back to
meet the other sergent, I immediately seize
the opportunity of their presence and went
upstairs to Sam room, I took a short shower..
Few minutes I was all ready to go back to the
hospital…
I took a bag big enough to pack some of Sam
cloths, underwears, shoes, her bathing
equipment, and some other assesories she
might need,

I lock up the glass that connects the balcony to
her room and went downstairs, I left all the
lights on …and out towards my car.. I dropped
the bag in the booth and climbed into the
drivers seat…
I zoomed off with the police who were just
leaving the scene and out to the direction the
criminal took … I made my way to the left and
zoomed up right into the winding express way
Unknown pov:
“I heard about the mess you create jaguar
How could you be so stupid, ”
I shouted through the phone while I paced
across the room sweating profusely …
“boss is gonna kill us all. If he hear this, we
are all done for ”
“I was furious, I lost control”
“shut up fool, who told you to chase after him
in day light at first
cause I didnt remember when boss ever gave
the instruction to run him down .. ”
I rain big curses on him before trying my
possible best to calm my breath
“where are you jaguar ”
“they already lost track of me though, but the
police are still all over now, I have to pack the
car in some bush and escape,”
“pack what, you stupid boy” I cut the phone
and throw it angrily on the sofa..
“dammit we are meant to be attacking
coddedly without leaving tracks, boss Is just
gonna kill us all ”

Goshhhhh

More anger stirred in my belly, I bounced my
head back on the sofa, thinking of what next
to do …..
Caleb pov:
The air conditioner was cool, chilling my skin
with it’s cool airs. I struggled and shifted my
head to the other side, my eyes were closed
while I dreamt of Sam and how geogeously
she’d appeared in front of me ,
The sight of her so near makes me shudder,
mmm
My mood changes coherently at the thought
that Steve guy …who the hell does he think he
is…let me get better fast i would show him the
stuff am made of,,
I struggled again as the pain beside me
pinched so bad, I groaned and turn slightly
sitting comfortably to settle the pains …
Yes am sitting why am I sitting, am i dreaming,
well am loving it then..
I turn my head a little, thought I saw moms
pink scarf just opposite me, I took it and
sniffled it,

“oh how I missed my stubborn rugged mom” I
whispered..
“snap out of your dreams Caleb” a voice said
I jerked upright panting softly, it was like am
been bugle up on space, why does it feel like
am on space.
And the feeling strucked me, we are on plane,
a private plane to be precise. And that voice
seems to be like mums,
It can’t be
I closed my eyes and open them again trying
to fix my brain back to reality.
But yet it takes longer than usual to process
the voice I just heard,
My throat felt dry as I breath in and out..
“here caleb”
“Jesus Christ” I jumped at the sight of her but
was hooked back with the seat belt while I
groan in pain.
“mom what the hell, ”
I settle with the pain beside me and glared
side ways at her as she stresh a glass of water
towards me..i took it gently watching her
narrowly while I frown she was sitting
comfortably on her seat, her leg crossed, with
a news paper gently placed on her legs…
“mom what the hell are you doing”

“you understand better Caleb, so shut up and
rest we’ll soon be in portharcout ,”
She picks up her news paper and continue
glaring at it, I could swear she was only
looking at the pictures cause of the serious
expression on her face which notifies an
unexplainable fury.
“mom, but how did you get me into the plane
without me knowing, ”
“cause I told the doc to inject you”
“what,!!! Mom see you don’t have the right to
take…… ”
“just shut up Caleb, shut up” she shouted
“How could you be so cruel,” she continued
“you left home, it’s been almost a year now,
you didn’t call nor leave a note and heaven
knows I’ve been calling your number, but you
kept ignoring them, and do you realise the hell
I went through before i find you in that
hospital, it took me weeks but when I finally
find you
Just look at yourself ” she gestured towards
me, skimming my form like she just saw a pig
“mom I… I…… Sam”
She holds her hand out to stop me
“you do not have to explain, I read all you
wrote about her in a journal you hide behind
your closet, ”
“what’s all this about Caleb, all your life, why
would you sacrifice your career, your dreams
only to chase after just one girl you still
couldn’t get”
“mom I love her”
“Just shut it , you are a very good looking
young man caleb, we your parent are rich, and
what else do you want, I mean you can get any
girl out there at any time.”
“mum we are talking about love here”
“this isnt love anymore but stupidity caleb,
you can’t get yourself involved with her. And
that’s final”
I sat straight shocked at what she just said
“You are my son Caleb, I will see no pit and
allow you fall in it,
if I once told you I needed a grandchild, you
should understand better now I didn’t meant
from her,”
“mom you dont have the right to choose whom
i want to be with ”
“oh then you should do what’s right and not
just neglect us all, your dad and your siblings
are worried for Christ sake and look at you not
even looking slightly apologetic”
“mom, you don’t understand how I feel about
this lady, it’s much at stake if I leave”
“Sam is someone you can never be with ”
“Why mum, why are you doing this, you know
you can’t tie my legs from going anywhere
even if I get back to portharcout ”
“and what if you do not have access to any
credit cards what would do then”
“mom” I clenched my teeth together feeling
irritated at what she just said
“enough Caleb, twenty minutes more before we
land, let’s save our conversation till then,
cause we still have a lot to talk about, like how
you got stabbed,”
She shifted her gaze away from me, wipes her
newspaper, and place it wide enough to read.
I groaned angrily and study her for a long
moment before finally conceded with a nod, I
hold on my side firmly and gritted my teeth but
deep with in me, I know I won’t give up Sam
that easily, i can’t let my effort of watching her
secretly all these years go in vein,
I am ready to sacrifice or do anything to have
her.. I mean anything Just to make sure she
ends up being in my arms. Even If it meant
killing someone…
Smiling with my thoughts, I lick on my lower
lips and sighed
if I do not get her, no one will,
Steve or what ever don’t worry ehn you will
hear from me soon…
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Part 18b

Steve pov:
I arrived at the hospital much sooner than
expected, I entered carrying with me a small
Lyon containing food, fruits juice and snacks
for sam, I met with a nurse whose black eye
crinkles as she spotted me,
“hi Mr Steve ” she call out walking hurriedly
towards me as if the ground is vibrating on her
“hi nurse, is doctor matine less busy now ”
“yes” she said stretching out her hand to hold
my other hand
“I’ll lead you to his office ”
“no ” I stylishly retrieved my hands from her
and squeezed a smile
“I know the way to his office, and more so, I
need to check up on my girl friend first” I said
parting my lips a little
She stare up at me with a wide mouth
expression while she blushed with so much
embarrassment but do I look like someone that
cares, I left her standing, while I made my
way towards Sam ward, I could see the
chuckling expression of two other nurses who
were glancing at her direction..
“Gosh so childish, what are these nurses
pulling at ”
I opened the door to Sam ward almost
jamming with a nurse who was just leaving, i
exchange greeting with her and entered,
closing the door gently behind me ,i move
towards her bed and lowered myself to sit at
the edge
I stare down at her for a moment, she was wide
awake now, her face so smooth and beautiful
although looking well spent and pale ..
She smile at me tiredly..
“hi”
“hi” i smile back caressing my thumb on her
smooth skin.
“and how’s my angel feeling”
“much better ”
“you sure,” she nodded,
I lean forward to place a kiss on her check.
I straighten my form and started to empty the
lylon I bought in,
“I bought you something Sam, you need to
eat”
She shifted her head to glance at what I
bought
“pack the rest Steve, I’ll only take the juice
and snacks ”
I notice the way she lick her lips as her gaze
followed me..
I met her stares and squeezed a smile
“Steve hope you didn’t call my parents”
I sat straight and concentrated at the puzzle
expression on her face, I swallowed, blinking
more to my thoughts
Why isn’t she letting it out yet, can’t she trust
me enough now, I sighed and gave her a
negative nodding expression .
“No I didn’t ”
“thanks ”
“I won’t pressurise you on any thing Sam, if
you are ready am very sure you’ll tell me all I
needed to know about Erik”
I noticed how her facial expression changes at
the sound of Erik..
she is afraid of him, and what ever it is,,
isn’t it worth it at least for my safety to know all
about it.. Damn she’s so stubborn ..she didn’t
gave her replies,
I could sense she was out of words at the
way she parted her lips repeatedly without
nothing coming out of it
I pushed my brow up after arranging the juice
and snacks
“ready to eat”
She nodded, I stand and gently help her to sit
straight mindful enough not to collide with the
drip that was passed to her hand
I watched her eat for a while before excusing
myself to go see doctor matine, he was
checking through some files when I entered..
We exchange greeting before he gestured me
to seat…
“looking nice now Mr steve”
I smile
“thanks doc ”
He checked through his drawal while he talks
“your girl friend is doing good now, but please
avoid the re- occurence of any possible event
that might have lead her to that kind of shock
…its risky, it might kill her
I nodded to gesture my understanding
“I’ll try my best doc thanks very much”
“after the drip, you can take her home, but
make sure she gets enough rest,
I will give you some drugs now. Cause it
seems with the result I have here,, her B.p is
a little high”
“b.p” I gapse as my eyes dreaded in horror,
“you don’t have to worry Mr Steve, If she worry
less and get enough sleep it would go back to
normal.
He gave me few drugs and the dosage
instructions ..after chatting I stood and
exchanged hand shakes with him
I was about moving out when he called back…
“and Mr Steve, your friends mum, came for
him”
I was about asking him who it was when I
realised it was Caleb he was talking about
“oh yes ” I squeezed a smile
“yes she came, thanks doc” I closed the door
behind me and sighed
Sam pov:
Later at night
I bounced tiredly against the soft surface of the
bed as my gaze followed Steve every
movement, he was much bossier and serious
than I’ve ever seen him, ..
I layed down wrapping my legs forward to my
chest before struggling to speak
“Steve I told you to take me home what’s
wrong with you.”
He didn’t reply, only to walk towards me after
he’s done arranging,
he bent, and lifted me up carrying me bridal
style into the bathroom…
“what are you doing steve”
He didn’t reply…
My arms went around his strong arm as he
place me down, his arms supportted my back
as I found my feet..
My heart was racing at his quietness and
serious expression while I move back but was
stopped shut by the wall..
His gaze scan my whole as he inched forward
tracing a finger from my face down to the
middle of my bre**st..
I gapse
“steve”
He moved more closer as my fingers curled
into his cloth, I deeply inhale his smell,
fragrant but masculine with a trace of vanilla ..
His strength permeated me as I nibbled it like
an elixer.
He hugged on me tightly
“God I can’t believe I almost lost you today
Sam, I… I”
his lips were trembling
“I don’t know what would have happened to
me if something bad had happened to you ”
I smile softly not really knowing what to say,
My eyes suddenly widened realising how he
had loosened the back botton of my sport bra,
pulling it forward to expose my top body..
He skimmed my whole for a moment before
whispering
“you are beautiful sam”
” you’re stunning, geogeous ,clean and s-xy”
I smile a little feeling so embarrassed as
anything,
I Closed my eyes for a moment only to opened
them to part my lips softly at what I saw..
God those big biceps
He smile at my shyness and tipped my face up
..he gaze weakened my kneels as I called to
his name softly…
He finally lean closer to place a kiss on my
forehead, tracing it down to my eye, to my
nose..
And he stopped staring at my lips for a
moment.. Without second thought he finally
lean closer and took it hungrily… I mo-n with
much passion and desire that cascade through
our naked bodies. The feelng surged through
me as I clung my arms around the hotness
both our body created.
he deepened the kiss and carried me up to his
body,,
then do I realise how I love him too much…
too too much to keep any secret from him..

source: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+BUT+CHARMING
Re: Cold But Charmin by skubido(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tanks for the update oooo

OP comma continue oooo
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
PART 19
This episode has no string attached just some
moments of love for
Steve and Sam.. Hope you guys love it..
Thanks for reading
Steve pov:
I felt the way she was reacting to my c-resses
and right there I knew she wanted me as much
as I wanted her, but deep within I knew this
isn’t the right time, and hurting her would be
last thing I ever wanted to do .. Summoning
every ounce of restraint I pull away from her
lips slowly and gently place her down ,
My dark gaze held hers for a while as I
skimmed her body once more..
she blushed and smile, and for a moment it
came to me, if she doesnt feel something or
started
to trust me she wouldn’t have allow me strip
her like this , I mean
she wouldn’t have allow me kiss her more or
less touch her .. But with this realisation that
settled deep in me I hope she let her worries
out and tell me all I needed to know about her
uncle sooner,
I took the towel from the rope and wrapped it
around her, she took it from me ..
“Come on, sweetheart, you need to shower,
eat, take your drugs and rest”
I moved towards the tub,
help her run some warm water and gestured
her forward to come prepare
Then, I started to unpack her bathing
equipment,
I was busy doing this when I heard her gapse,
I look up at her only to see her eyes widened,
not looking directly into mine but downwards
“Steve look at you”
“what” I said
I followed her gaze only to realise she was
looking at my privates which was so obviously,
hard and begging to make it way out of my
trouser
“woah sh-t” I shouted covering it with my
hands.
“God this is so embarrassing, Sam … Gosh,
hope I didn’t scare you”
I staggered backwards holding my hands
intently to itit, I stare at face which about to
explode in laughter, while I took a side walking
steps gently enough ..
Before turning and jogging back to the room,
I could hear the way her laugh fill the bathroom
“Steve, you know you could be funny
sometimes” she call out
I bounced my weight on the bed and smile
“pooffff, thank Goodness I can see she’s
getting much better”
“Steve, come in here and help me with my
towel” she calls out
“I can’t ” I call back only to hear her giggles
once more,
gosh is she really kidding me now..
lol, hope she knew what she saw meant the
way I want her ..
But to think of it am only making myself suffer if
I keep doing this, looking at her that way..
Kissing and touching her hotness without
actually doing…..
Gosh OK.. I stand up moving towards the
standing mirror
No striping from now on promise yourself
steve,
I warn myself in the mirror and tapped my
finger on it..
Promise,
Minutes later
I was setting the food on the stool when she
came out of bathroom with a towel wrapped
around her, I swallowed at the sight of her
exposed thighs..
And damn I was fumbling with my hands not to
tremble when she speaks,
“Steve do u bring my pajamas along with you”
Gosh she smells so good, citrus mixture
banana fragrance, and damn she’s so clean
and spotless
She calls a little louder now
“steve”
“oh sorry, yes, no I mean yes, ehmm what did
you just say”
“my pajamas” she said again chuckling at my
reaction.
“yes,”
I gestured towards the direction it was, she
turn but damn I couldn’t help but watch her butt
sways ..
I swallowed hard while the surge of sensation
run through me
gosh I want her so bad, wanted to erase the
fears Inside of her and replace them with
excitement and joy
“Steve”
I raised my eyes to glare up at her seconds
later …
she was already putting on her pajamas and
her braid tied high up inside an hair net, I
smile up at her and shrugged to sit
straight patting the space next to me so she
could come take her seat
“you have eight pills of drugs to swallow Sam,
hope u aren’t the type that get scared of
drugs”
“Steve drugs are always bitter, I wish I don’t
have to take those, but do I have a choice ”
she said sitting closer to me..
“I need to go get a shower too but make sure
you finish eating most of this things before I get
back..
“I’m not a glutton Steve ”
I smile at her before making my way towards
the bathroom,
I came back bare chested with my boxer clung
to my waist and a towel wrapped around my
hair i was drying my hair with one hand and the
other to pick up my night body spray, I could
swear her gaze was following my every
movement..
I avoided her burning stares, went back to the
bathroom and towards the mirror to finish up,
I was doing this when I saw her lean closer to
the entrance glaring at my body with this
expression I couldn’t read
“let me help you with those”
I was staring lips parted as she took the spray
from me ..damn I could do nothing but watch,
She sprayed a little on my chest and rub on it
slowly.
I close my eyes to swallow the tingling feeling
her touch created ,,
“Sam, you’re turning me on” I whispered.
She didn’t give her replies, only to keep staring
up at me with a soft smile curled on her lips
I watch her turn around slowly to my back and
in next moment I could feel her lips nibbling on
my bare skin. ..my heart rose in the sharp
intake of breath ..
“sam”
I eased my head up, eyes shut
tightly, in a firm bid to contain the emotion
raging within me. Damn she trail kisses up my
back.. I struggled with full force control before
I finally turn to her
“sam, ”
I lowered my head, and stretch up my
trembling hands to her face
I was about to part my lips when she stopped
me
“shhhhhh”
“I love you steve”
She raised her hands to touch me, gosh I took
it and kissed it ,
“oh sam”
my hands slide down her waist…
She gapse while I drew her closer
Touching her smooth face, I closed my eyes
and hugged her tightly inhaling her perfect
smell
“I love you more sam, love you sooo much, ”
I released her from my hold
“give me two minute I would right inside mmm”
“okay” she nodded and left..
I turn towards the mirror and smile..
“You did it Steve, yes yes,”
I began humming silently and shaking my body
in the morror..
One step, two step ,
Uhhhhhh Micheal Jackson mode turn on..
Gbam yeah let’s goooo
aowwwwwwww
Sam pov:
I Walk towards the bedbed, with all kind of
thoughts in my head.. After confessing my
feelings I was so convinced life without Steve
is nothing but meaningless, I wanted to be with
him .. more so I just wish I could protect him
from my uncle whom I knew to be very deadly,
I was sure I wanted to tell him everything…how
uncle erik threatened to kill mom and dad if he
found out I ever told them about him, how he
threathes to kill any other person he sees me
get closer like he killed those innocent
dogs….
Gosh these few years I always thought of how
to rope the crazy man so he could just die, but
what prove do I have, he’s so smart, and it’s
like he has eyes everywhere, wicked and
dangerous..
Now that Steve prove stubborn to leave …
the best is to tell him right fight,.. I don’t wanna
loose him.. Gosh am so so afraid now that I
realise uncle Erik used that dead dog as a
warning…
I was cut shut from my thought when he came
out of the bathroom still bare chested with his
boxers …
“sorry Sam, I hope you don’t mind, I only
sleep with this”
“oh no” I said sitting straight
“i can see you’ve finished eating ”
“yep”
“and your drugs”
“not yet”
“what!! Sam it’s almost 8:00”
He was now, sitting comfortably not far from me
with his two hands rested backwards on the
bed
“see you went through shock today you need
to take those drugs cause of your low B.P
expecially, it needs to get back to normal”
I wasn’t replying only to keep staring at his
cute face, gosh I can’t deny steve is hot, I’ve
met so many men, but he is ……………
“hey babe, ” he stretch the pills and a glass of
water towards me”
“what Steve, you don’t expect to swallow
those at once”
“you don’t have to babe, you’ll take it two two,”
he said in his most calming tone
I wrapped my arms around myself all the while,
now releasing them slowly to take the water
from him I swallow the pills two, two
squeezing my face bitterly like I’ve just taken
the most dreaded concoction on earth
“that’s my girl” he said in a subdued voice
while I run down another cup of water
“but you are a woman Sam, you shouldn’t be
afraid of drugs” he took the cup from me, and
place it down on the stool .. Now staring at
me..
“you’re gonna get pregnant oneday, what if the
doctor place you on drugs”
At the sound of that I swallow, blinking rapidly
I immediately pour myself another glass of
water, as quick as possible i gulp it down my
throat ,
“haa” I sighed
All the while he was staring at my reaction and
smiling.
Heat rose in me, I started fanning myself with
my hands
“Sam”
“yes” I said softly staring at him with all flushed
face…
He took my right hand and supported me so I
was now sitting on his laps, he touched my
face gently, gosh I never believe anyone
could make me so disorganised,, … Steve
does
He puts a finger under my chin, tilting my face
up at him,
he said softly
“believe me babe I would be the most happiest
man on earth if I would be the one to make that
possible ”
I stare up at him the next moment blinking
back tears,
“I……. I….. Steve”
he lifted his hands to my burning face wiping
the tears with his thumb
There was a profound silence for a moment,
goose bumps rose in my face as I stare back
at him
“thanks for making me see this part of the world
Steve you know I …..i…. was so cut up in my
anger world I never thought I could ever be
with a man like this, I mean look at me, you’ve
done so much for me,
i could have died today without you, and I
wouldnt have recovered so fast without you,
thank you ”
“you are welcome ”
I adjusted on his laps touching his chest down
to his six packs..,,
“you are the most s-xiest man I’ve ever met, I
love everything about you”
“so do I” he said smiling
Slowly I lean forward and kissed him, this time
it was slower and longer…
He carried me up with his lips still locked Up on
mine, placing me down gently on the bed.. he
drugged on me for a while before pulling away
and covering me with the blanket..
“I would join you soon babe, let me eat and
pack this mess ehn”
“okay” I nodded at the same time..
I wanted to tell him but tonight seems to be the
most happiest moment in my life, I just don’t
wanna think about anything or anyone but him,
I can always tell him tomorrow right ..
Watching Steve eat was the most beautiful
sight of all, he’s as s-xy as anything when he
eat, I wonder how he manage to pack those
built body and biceps, gosh does he gyms,
and wait does he has a girlfriend back there in
portharcout, I was forced to ask anyway….
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
PART 19B

I wanted to tell him but tonight seems to be the
most happiest moment in my life, I just don’t
wanna think about anything or anyone but him,
I can always tell him tomorrow right ..
Watching Steve eat was the most beautiful
sight of all, he’s as s-xy as anything when he
eat, I wonder how he manage to pack those
built body and biceps, gosh does he gyms,
and wait does he has a girlfriend back there in
portharcout, I was forced to ask anyway….
“steve”
“mmmmm”
“do you have girlfriend in ph ”
“wait is someone jealous” he said smiling at
me
“no, I’m not”
He laughed
“I bet you’re not ………well
not anymore, I left her, let’s just say she left
me,
But that’s in the past now”
I don’t know why any one would wanna leave
Steve. ..
Believe me it’s just you now Sam, only you”
After he’s done eating and packing, he
crawled up on the bed pulling me closer to his
strong chest .
“Steve ”
“mmmmmm”
“what else can you do apart from poetry”
“mmm dancing ”
“what” I happily shot my face up at him
“that’s funny you know, so you can dance”
” a little, yeah” his mouth relaxed into a faint
smile
“so, which of the dance”
“break dance mostly ”
“God wao,” I jeered up happily pulling his
hands so he could stand-up
“soooooooooooooo”
“no no Sam, don’t even think about it”
He send me a warning finger
“am not dancing ”
“well, I want you to,”
“God, babe you should resting not doing all
this”
“am okay Steve, now I wanna watch you
dance ”
“I bet you don’t wanna watch me dance with
just my boxers on ”
“I don’t care, now get down there ”
“nooo” he said bluntly
“please ”
“okay, but I warned you enough Sam, you
started this and you gonna watch me dance to
the end ”
I grinned wickedly “no problem mister”
He got down from the bed,
“okay, check my phone you’re gonna play me
“fine china by Chris Brown ”
I sat straight happily and eager to see his
moves,
“okay fine China it is ”
I watch him adjusted his boxers while he
stands so tall and fit in from of me.
“ready ” I said smiling
He nodded while I pressed the play botton…
He started, backwards first, then forwards,
twisting his right hands and taking it to the left,
he jumped on his left leg jamming it softly with
the right, he shifted his head to the back
gulping an air into his throat and down to his
chest,
“wao Steve, ” I started laughing
He was smiling at me while he shakes his body
intently to the side taking it with force back to
the front, he touched his waist zigzaging it up
to the head..
All the while, I was laughing so hard
“God you are good steve” ….i clapped softly
He bounced his two legs sideways took it from
the back and roll.
Then he began singing along with Chris Brown
and shaking his body
He jumped and landed with his right leg in the
back
It’s alright,
I’m not dangerous
When you’re mine,
I’ll be generous
You’re irreplaceable, a collectible
Just like finee china
He started shaking his body and moving
towards me, I gapse when I stared downwards
“oh Steve. ” I covered my eyes
“please stop dancing, Gosh you are good I’m
giving you 110 percent”
“no you are gonna watch this to the end, now
get your hands off your face”
“Steve stop ” I laughed covering my face with
the blanket..
He yanked the blanket off ,and pick me up,
now standing in front of him he continue
singing .. Shaking my form gently along with
his
Favorite,
You’re my favorite
It’s like all the girls around me don’t have
faces
And the saying goes
Life is just a game but I’m not playin’
Whoah oh,
It’s alright, I’m not dangerous
When you’re mine, I’ll be generous
You’re irreplaceable
A collectible, (Just like)
Just like fine china.
suddenly he dropped my hands and move
backwards, I immediately ran toward the bed,
he grabbed me from behind while he pant
softly
“Sam, I told you to watch this to the end, but
you didn’t, ”
“but I did”
We both laughed, few seconds after
whispering words of love to my ears,,, he
smiled and excused himself to the bathroom
Then I sat on the bed and smile..
Oh meeting Steve was like a dream come
true..

SOURCE: https://emperorblog.com.ng/?s=COLD+BUT+CHARMING
Re: Cold But Charmin by skubido(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Stargurl20 ( f ), Pet1620 , Assurance1000 ( f ), caspervenice ( m), hiyahnuh ( m), crossfm , dominique ( f), Nelsonadindu, MartineeVIP( f ), Treasure17 ( m), superpauL( m), Charlez224 ( m), Maryofficial ( f ), quadrey( m), kimoyo
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu. Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24 chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20 jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.
Re: Cold But Charmin by becca2017(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2019
emperorblog21:

welcime i am more dan Okay. one thing i need gron u is. hepp me share my blog link abeg
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2019
becca2017:

Awwwww am sorry, i dnt know how to..

copy the link www.emperorblog.com.ng and paste it as status on facebook
Re: Cold But Charmin by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
part 20

Caleb pov:
My heart sank when the plane finally
descended and stop, I glanced at my watch
realizing its already 1.0clock in the afternoon,
we climbed down the stairs and unto the the
sharp sun which catches my eyes like
explosion
It blurred my visions for a while before my eyes
finally blended around it’s glistening beams..
seconds later we were crossed by a black
limo which I recognised as one of dads. The
driver gestured us in after putting all necessary
stuffs in the boot.
Sitting comfortably, I glanced at mum, I could
hear no outrage squeaks or any form of
complain ….
her face was bright and calm, sitting elegantly
as she slide her finger on her ipad…
I adjusted on my seat totally unsettled with the
fact that she and I had to stay silent right from
the plane till now …..
I shifted my face back to the front as my brows
drew together in a shift frown…
I understand she’s trying to be a good mother,
but she got to understand am a grown up man
and not some under age kid she could control,
yeah I accepted the blame that I Havent been
keeping contacts It’s normal to be furious
about that, but it still doesn’t give her the right
to kidnap me back to portharcout like this ..
I was caught from my thought when the car
finally put to slow and stopped. I got down as
the warmth breeze of the afternoon sun
caressed me with its golden glow,
I glanced around and sighed everything was
the same
The beautiful trees, flowers, pool area, the
tennis court, I smile remembering how my
younger brothers and i used to run around the
compound like puppies puppies.
Few maids came to collect whatever mum
brought along,
I could feel some stares on me and i
Immediately felt devastated with the fact that I
had to look much like a gateman than the first
son of the house …
Mum hadn’t spoken yet, I knew she’s still
angry, and I hope she let her anger off sooner
so she would understand I love Sam and I
can’t be without her…
In other not to prove disrespectful I followed
her as she lead me to my room and I
immediately regretted haven done that,
She left telling some men behind the door not
to let me get out.
I turn around and groaned as heat poured out
of me like a sunblaster, the anger and
frustration I felt stirred in my belly as they
threatned to explode,
Despite the aircorditional in
my room, more heat and stench overpowered
me enough to shout angrily
“Mum!!!! What the hell are you doing”..
i ran towards the door but it was locked with
key before I could grab it
I quickened my steps towards my window and
peep only to see her ordering her driver to get
in as they drove off only God knows to where..
Thoroughly disrupted I stormed back to the
door holding to my side steadyly…
” what gave her the impression that am just
gonna run off like fool, am an adult for Christ
sake ”
Gosh, irritation and anger boiled inside of me
while I cursed with the sound drumming in my
head. . ..
I banged on the door repeatedly …
“open this goddamned door ”
“are you guys deaf, open this door”
All my effort of banging the door hard
was totally fruitless
“are they deaf”

Suddenly I smile as this realisation nudges me
I remember I kept a spare somewhere, I
quickly run to search and jumped when I found
it,
I looked at it just like the way I would look at a
Golden Key worth millions of dollars,
My eyes appeared enormous when my gaze
settled at the door feeling irritated that some
men of my stand stood behind that door
watching over me like some seven years old
kid….
F-ck ya all
How could mum think of me so low enough to
lock me up like this, what was she thinking
God,
this is total foolishness.

I speed up my steps to the door, unlock it and
angrily ramped out
Dizziness blurred my eye when I hit an iron
“damn” I groaned painfully holding keenly to
my side ,
it took me a moment to realise it wasn’t an
iron I clashed on but the body of two bouncers
holding my arms so I won’t fall
I gasp at the sight of the two men, whose
hands were like iron, so tall with huge biceps
that burged out of their black suits, lean cheek
bones, big nose and their eyes well hidden
under a black glass ..
“where the hell did mum get these horrors”
I stood straight and spoke like the boss
anyway
“get your hands off me,”
“you are to stay in your room until the whole
family return sire” one of them spoke
“what!!!!!”
Though I was afraid of their hugeness but as a
man I had to adjust and steady my fears..
Read ” Beyond captivating ” by the same
author ( Op. Amina )
. Stepping back a little I look up at them
“do I look like a kid to you…
Yan yan yan yan till the whole family returns ”
I pointed my finger up at the two in a gesture of
warning …
“this is my house and am the boss here, and if
you do not get out of my way, am gonna make
sure you both loose your jobs”
“it’s an order sire, now get back to your room ”
“what did I just hear you say” I throw back my
words at the one who spoke,
“did you just order me”
“am counting the round of three sire, respect
yourself and enter your room,”
I laughed although it was fake, I briefly look to
my side and back at the one tackling me
“so what you gonna do, ehn, what you gonna
do, now get out of my way ”
I try squeezing my way between the two when
they grab me like Tom would grab Jerry…
“yeee” I shouted at how their hold felt on me
like iron
“get your hands off me ”
I fought to get off from their hold but they were
too strong,,
I thump my legs repeatedly on the floor,
groaning stubbornly at the pains from my
wound, they dragged me in and yanked my
butt on the bed
I rubbed on my arm while i shout back at
them…
“you gonna regret this you fools ”
Gbammmmmmm
They slammed the door on me, I ran towards
the door again while I continue shouting so
they could hear me.. .
“you guys thought you are huge right come in
here and face me bastards,
“come na I go finish Una now now, I go
squeeze una like pumpkin”
I realise all my efforts of shouting and ranting
were totally in vain,
Getting tired of shouting I tiredly staggered
towards my well laid bed and scurry on it..
where the hell is Andrew and John …
Of course Andrew might be somewhere making
out with some sl-t, while John…
Gosh I know have been such a fool not to keep
contacts with my brothers too…
What was I thinking… Of course sam had turn
me totally crazy,, I wasn’t thinking straight…
Or maybe I never thought it was necessary
I pray they get back soon so they could save
me from these hoodlums ….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chigozie Obioma “An Orchestra Of Minorities" For 2019 Broker Prize Award / DREAM (ODEYA) - By Chidinma Jerry / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 439
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.