Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Expendable Movie Reviews - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Expendable Movie Reviews (686 Views)

Who's The Most Successful Expendable? / Expendable 2 Trailer / Nigerian Movie Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expendable Movie Reviews by polyphasic: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2010
I am soon gonna watch this movie but before that i want to know the reviews about this movie. Some people already said that the movie is over-rated and there is nothing special to watch in it. Can someone please tell me the truth.
Re: Expendable Movie Reviews by obinna5000(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2010
@polyphasic
"The Expendables" premiered on Friday in the U.S. and it has not started showing in Nigeria yet.

I've not seen it but it has been getting both good and bad (mixed) reviews online at the moment.
Re: Expendable Movie Reviews by iice(f): 4:16am On Aug 18, 2010
Haven't seen it either. Kinda swamped right now. But from what i've gathered. . .you'll enjoy it if you're into the whole action/machismo thing. Nostalgia helps too. If you're looking for like tight story/dialogue. . .it isn't for you.
Re: Expendable Movie Reviews by tekajibril(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2010
Well I've seen it, i left the cinema b4 the film ended. They casting was all wrong. Arnold had only 5 lines throughout the movie. Jet Li should have gotten a better role, he didnt fight much except against Dolph Ludgren he was an explosives expert in it and he was always saying "I need more money for my family" WTF? Jason Stratham killed it for me, he was superb as always in his Bad Ass self, he used only knives in the fight scenes. Terry Crews and Randy Couture shouldn't have been in the movie at all, they shld have put Vin Diesel for their roles. It was sad to see Dolph Lundgren play d insane good guy turn bad, as always. Yeah, and he whooped Jet Li's ass then Stallone killed him, imagine? Bruce Willis' role was nice, but he didn't fit the role of a CIA boss for me, Steve Austin was great, so was Eric Roberts. Mickey Rourke was just there(Average). The Action scenes too were not all that too, except for the Jason Stratham fight scenes. In short if they had only Jason Stratham, Vin Diesel, and Stallone in the movie, it'll have cost less and been a better movie. Yeah, and the Damsel in Distress was not that hot. 4/10
Re: Expendable Movie Reviews by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
from the reviews so far guess it wont be hot on my list

(1) (Reply)

About Merlin / Biggest Show Live In Lagos! / Creative Director Needed For A New Dating Television Reality Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.