Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (1015 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMeMore: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Muyiwa Ademola is a Nigerian Nollywood actor, film-maker, film producer and director. In 2005, his film ORI won the best indigenous film at the maiden edition of Africa Movie Academy Awards. The event had Hollywood Danny Glover in attendance. He wrote;

HURRAY ! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY !
I'm a year older, wiser and stronger.
I write to celebrate others, I play with words and people do tell me they admire the compositions. It's my birthday and I don't even know what to write

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/yoruba-actor-muyiwa-ademola-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-pictures

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GistMeMore: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2019
See more photos and watch his movies here >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Tonmiwatimmy: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2019
HBD............this uncle use to send me condom before....
Re: Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by itspzpics(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Hbd boss
Re: Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by PrettyGist: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

White American Man Humilate A Nigerian Woman Begging For Money In Canada / Nina Says Its Been Over A Year She Walked Down The Street Since Bbnaija Fame / Kcee Shares This Awesome Picture On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.