Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! (1617 Views)

Top Worldwide Famed & Powerful People Dbanj Has Met / Nigerian Artist, Dbanj Has Joined The List Of World Super Stars Celebrities! / Dbanj Has No New Record Label – Younger Brother, K-switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by blackcat1: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2010
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by blackcat1: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
How do I post a musical video from youtube?
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by omar22(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
I like the video I just dont like the music
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by MrCork1: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
DeBanj?? with his 03 cork? hell nooo!!
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by MissyB1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
God's gift to whom? undecided
Cool video, I don't like the song. Yes, his[i] Agbero[/i] personality is still evident.
One of the things even a good video cannot hide. cheesy
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by googles: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
i love the video. . . the best from mo'hits so far IMO
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by blackcat1: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
watched it 5 times again today
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
Wats the song about?
Sorry i forgot, song dis dayz are not about meaningfull messages but the beat
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
the only thing that gat my attention in that video is the LAMBORGHINI and some of the lovely pretty Chic's especially those nurses cheesy
except that,the video is just normal
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by tiana1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
The song is wack
Re: One Of God's Gift To Women; Dbanj Has Done It Again Check Out His Latest Video! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whatsapp or call: 08059782307

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili, Onyeka Onwenu,chris Anyanwu, Headline Christy Essien Symposium / First Pictures From The Public Lying In State Of Christy Essien Igbokwe / Mc Loph, Sister Die In Car Crash, Fiancee Breaks Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.