Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) (43463 Views)

Different Ways Of Rocking Your Ankara Crop Top (photos) / Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos) / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by AllenSpencer: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2019
God bless Chief Justice Tanko Muhammed

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Dpharisee: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The gym said it doesn't want a sport bra. That is their rule, is that too difficult to adhere to?

There are other gyms with mild rules she can use

Just like Yoruba Muslims will insist on hijab in a secular school instead of simply sending their kids to Almajiri school cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by uuzba(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75120234:
There is nothing revealing here.
There is Nothing bad in wearing what we are seeing to a gym center.
This is Germany, not Saudi or Jerusalem nah!

Okay, guess they prefer guys on agbada and female on skirt and blouse!!

Aunty, they don't want her. It's not by force. I'm sure there are other women still working out in that gymn.
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by uuzba(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2019
GraGra247:
What is revealing about this outfit. They're just learners.

They need Americans to teach them what revealing means. Those can hit the gym in a bikini.

Learners? Did they tell you that there are no other women in that gymn? Let her dress like the other ones there.
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by lastclaire4(f): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The gym said it doesn't want a sport bra. That is their rule, is that too difficult to adhere to?

There are other gyms with mild rules she can use

That is not a sport bra she even wrote it on her post. Sport bras are much shorter.
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Rednaxelot: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2019
lastclaire4:

That is not a sport bra she even wrote it on her post. Sport bras are much shorter.
Is this your post aimed at me or just a mistake quoting me?
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by TEYA: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
i wonder o....it is their gym..she can check another gym,i dont understand why people feel it is their business to make rules for someone else establishment...if you dont like their rules,go somewhere else!!!
But that's Europe not Nigeria, you don't open a place for the public and segregate on people. You can't run a shop and decide not to sell to someone for the fun of it. Try that and see your BUSINESS crumble. Why do you think she is refusing to name the gym? The people will destroy it in the twinkle of an eye. If they start to sue them ehn!

1 Like

Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2019
TEYA:

But that's Europe not Nigeria, you don't open a place for the public and segregate on people. You can't run a shop and decide not to sell to someone for the fun of it. Try that and see your BUSINESS crumble. Why do you think she is refusing to name the gym? The people will destroy it in the twinkle of an eye. If they start to sue them ehn!
if she cant name the gym,,she should kip kwayet!!!!,,,what is the usefulness of her rant then?
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Elijah4332: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2019
The cloth is not body revealing nah undecided undecided undecided

different types of men sha undecided
awon oniranu
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by femi4: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:
What's revealing there?
stop confusing us grin
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by toprealman: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Orla234:
Very funny and annoying at the same time.

Wonder the kind of men they have there

*They should be in the dodo squad, for this lady's dressing to distract them, in the GYM.

Rapist and weirdos
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Adewumiaye: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by j1mmy: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
If the men wear clothes that show their dick outline they will also be kicked out...don't the women get it?
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Originalsly: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
These bloggers...... Germans...in the Gym business...don't know the difference between a tank top and a Sports bra....... German saying the top is confusing the men. Some NL mods need to be kicked out .... people who live all their life in the village shouldn't be making decisions on a world stage.
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Thekillingjoke: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
They should come to my gym in surulere, those girls came to give men boners. Lol
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by madgoat(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Orla234:
Very funny and annoying at the same time.

Wonder the kind of men they have there

*They should be in the dodo squad, for this lady's dressing to distract them, in the GYM.

angry
They were right to get her evicted.
Just seeing her pix is already getting me aroused with a bulge in my trousers. I wonder what would happen if i was in the same gym as her.
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
femi4:
stop confusing us grin

Yes sir grin
Re: German Law Student Kicked Out Of Gym Because Her 'revealing' Crop Top (pix) by kayalla(f): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
if she was black now everybody will say its racism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Aso Ebi Styles: Who Is To Blame? / Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant 2015 / Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.