Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Led Chaser/sequencer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Led Chaser/sequencer (1545 Views)

Embedded Systems Tutorial For Beginners:experiment 3( Led Chaser And Rgb Led) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Led Chaser/sequencer by kingk(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2010
I'm looking for an 8-channel multiple pattern LED chaser/sequencer. I've searched and found different chasers, but none do exactly what I want. I would like it to have a pattern select button, a second button that reverses the current pattern, and a pot to change speed. I found this project:

8 Channel PWM LED chaser

Unfortunately, it doesn't have a reverse-pattern button or pot to change speed. Can this be modified so it has these buttons?

Canakit sells one that has the functions that I need, but the board is too big. On their website, it says they can modify or customize kits for you, but I wrote to them twice and didn't get a reply.

So, does anybody know where I can find a chaser like this? It needs to be run by batteries. The smaller the board the better.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Cycle Batteries - Wholesale Pricing / Giant Sea Creature Washes Ashore / How To Retrieve Iphone Photos From Icloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.