Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP (1970 Views)

Bungalow Needed In Anthony Or Maryland For Purchase / Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) / Two Bedroom Bungalow Needed Urgently To Buy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders. Please, I need a modern/latest three bedroom bungalow plan with two lobbies; small(ante room) and big (for the whole family and important visitors). All room ensuite and master bedroom must be quite different in terms of design and size. The building must include dining, kitchen, kitchen store and laundry room for washing machine.

Pls, all rooms including kitchen and lobbies must be sizable and not too big.

Anyone with good plan should pls send to bobbyjayamojo@gmail.com or WhatsApp number 07038257918.

Pssssss.

I may redesign to my taste but just need a clue. Thanks .
Re: Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP by Gabrokpara001(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is a 3bedroom with a mini living room(ante room) before the main living room. With all other features you require. If you are interested i can remodify it to a 4bedoom

Re: Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gabrokpara001:
This is a 3bedroom with a mini living room(ante room) before the main living room. With all other features you require. If you are interested i can remodify it to a 4bedoom

Do you have another plan with i features i mentioned above?
Re: Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Do you have another plan with i features i mentioned above?
yes you can send me a message in WhatsApp 09037396586

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 10units Of Room Selfcon (FUOYE ) / Invest In Aqua View Estate, Ilamaja Ibeju Lekki. Title: C Of O / Plot Of Land Needed At Lagos State Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.