Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? (1277 Views)

Rottweiler Puppies From Courageous Grisly Bear of BDK Bloodline For Sale. SOLD!! / Female Rottweiler Puppies From Courageous Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale. SOLD. / Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies From Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by noskcid(m): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2019
I need a full female bloodline GSD to buy.
Well the slant back as we Nigerians would call it but I know I a GSD would always be slant though.
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by space9880: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2019
noskcid:
Well the slant back as we Nigerians would call it but I know I a GSD would always be slant though.
not all GSDs are slant and what do you mean by full bloodline
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by IamAnderson(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
noskcid:
straight backs are actually the purest type of gsd...slant backs where made when the gsd bloodline was altered for shows

1 Like

Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by noskcid(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
IamAnderson:

straight backs are actually the purest type of gsd...slant backs where made when the gsd bloodline was altered for shows

oh thanks for the info
do you have the recommended one to sale?
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by IamAnderson(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
noskcid:

oh thanks for the info do you have the recommended one to sale?
unfortunately no, I don't sell dogs I'm just a dog owner, goodluck finding one smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by dabtee: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Av got nice Gsd pupx In lagos straight bak. WhatsApp 09056188427...
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by chiboy1116: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2019
noskcid:
menkano( household )
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by noskcid(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
menkano( household )

i don't understand what you mean sir
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by vinscent: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
av got bt nt really to pick...if u can wait till Feb...u goan gt ursf ur taste...nt d really price doe
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by PeraGSD: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get in touch

Email: hello@peragsd.com
Twitter: @PeraShepherds
Facebook: Pera German Shepherd Dogs
Instagram: @Peragsd
Whatsapp: 08128289925

1 Like

Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by danpoly60: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
The purest and real GSD that was bred by Von stephanix the founder of GSD was purely straight backs. All slant back GSD are purely American show dogs.. The slant backs came into existence due to the vast pollution of the straight back with other breeds thereby making it a mixed blood line..

1 Like

Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by danpoly60: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Not withstanding there are pure straight backs though not rare but could be found.. I have one Female pup of a sable colour remaining. Am Lagos based contact me via call or whatsapp 07032378298...

Lhasa, Shih(Cheezle)Rot,Caucasian, Boerboel, German shepherd straight back(very pure) American Eskimo all available in life good still kernel services
Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2019
I have this for sale

Re: Any Breeder With Full Bloodline GSD? by PeraGSD: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
noskcid:

We are glad we were able to meet your need Sir with our girl Larcey. Thank you for the patronage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Lhasa Apso (abuja) / Female Rottweiler Puppies Available For Sale / Solid Boerboel Puppies for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.