Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild (20607 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by G1STM0RE: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2019
The yummy grandma with her grandchild captioned the photo, 'from glamma to grandma, I love my new role'.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/yeni-kuti-shares-cute-photo-with-her-grandchild

7 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by G1STM0RE: 5:25am On Jan 27, 2019
cool
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by ainas247: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by dayleke: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2019
"Abami" grandma....

7 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by wolverine1987: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2019
it's always a thing of joy to see ur grand children congrats ma

9 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2019
This is a sign of Fela lives on

4 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by harrisonford001: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Don't know if fela is a blessing or a curse to his female children! They are so weird! Well a sperm mixed with weed will produce something weird! If you know, you know! Meanwhile congratulations to the new grandma

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2019
....FOR EVER LIVES ANIKULAPO......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
Don't know if fela is a blessing or a curse to his female children! They are so weird! Well a sperm mixed with weed will produce something weird! If you know, you know! Meanwhile congratulations to the new grandma
Weed is talking!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by jamaicabakare(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Every parents pride.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by jamaicabakare(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:

I don't need to be told that you're a slowpoke.

11 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by harrisonford001: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2019
And you're a fastpoke abi? grin my guy the f** off, I don't have cure for your ailment! Transfer your anger to buhari
jamaicabakare:

I don't need to be told that you're a slowpoke.
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by nifemi25(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2019
In other word fela is back

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by joyousever(f): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2019
So what's weird about this one? Or you just feel like saying something pointless for saying sake?
harrisonford001:

7 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by netsurfer01(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by Awoo88: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
If that is the case, Charlie boy female children should all be weird.

5 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by harrisonford001: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Ain't they ?
Awoo88:

If that is the case, Charlie boy female children should all be weird.
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by Awoo88: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
Ain't they ?
Not all. In fact. Most of his female children are living a normal life and holding down their families

4 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by sinola(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2019
G1STM0RE:
The yummy grandma with her grandchild captioned the photo, 'from glamma to grandma, I love my new role'.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/yeni-kuti-shares-cute-photo-with-her-grandchild

YK my person...where have you been...we've not been seeing you in #yourview lately

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by akeentech(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2019
How old is she?
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by samsam2019: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by MuttleyLaff: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
If you know who Fela's mum is, you'll know it's all in the genes of Funmilayo Ransome Kuti MON, the matriarch of Anikulapo-Kuti
Re: Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild by Vendee: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Oja aran.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo / Anyone Who Judges You Based On Your Looks Is An Idiot - Anto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.