Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China (712 Views)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China by ebunwajesus94: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2019
African China who sat for a new interview with Sunday Scoop, disclosed that can't be bullied because he is a street boy. 

According to the veteran singer, though some people have dedicated themselves to being cyber bullies, however he doesn't believe that any man can weigh him down. 

On the growing Cyber bullying threat, African China said; 

“Some people have dedicated themselves to being cyber bullies and if you go to their pages, you would see that they are miserable. Cyber bullies cannot get to me because I’m a street boy to the core. I was born on the street and I did everything there. I would even urge the cyber bullies to meet me in real life, so we can sort out issues face-to-face. Then, we’ll see who will get bullied. I just pity people that get upset by things like that.

“I don’t believe that any man can weigh me down. I would rather do the right things that I’m supposed to do and move on. These days, it is sad that some so-called men of God are taking advantage of their congregation and buying jets with the money. Some of these churches build schools that their own members cannot afford to enrol their kids. I have lived with white people and I’ve seen how they manage their society. Now, they don’t encourage people trying to sway others with religion. Meanwhile, they were the ones that brought religion to us. You can practise your faith but you also have to act. Even the Bible says that faith without work is dead.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/27/i-cant-be-bullied-because-im-a-street-boy-african-china/

lalasticlala

Re: I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China by itspzpics(m): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2019
B4 nko
Re: I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China by ifeanyiatuadu: 5:48am On Jan 27, 2019
govern us well police well well no collect bribe
Re: I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China by nifemi25(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Shey this bros no get music for his head again ?
Re: I Can’t Be Bullied Because I’m A Street Boy –african China by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Anyone who doesn't see the truth in what that nigga said, Is just another Ignorant nigga out in a curb.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Uses Snake To Perform Miracle , His Snake Bites Him , Very Funny / Between Cossy Orjiakor And Man Who Claims He Can Get Her A Child (photos) / Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.