Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop (8991 Views)

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

You don't know what is right, bound outside right thought. Free from doing anything meaningful. A true servant of Mr evils

6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

That's why the gospel is the greatest message, the most powerful book to study and the greatest sport. The scripture encouraged us to exercise ourselves to godliness, to acknowledge the mystery of Christ Jesus and of God Almighty, it's more than knowledge, you must act on what you heard and have known. The scripture disclose a perfect secret, it's awesome when you have eyes to see and ear's to hear.

6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

If you won't give yourself to this kind of task, a perfect course to live and go on living forever in the fruit of his holiness. This actually is a big word and many in the church seems not to grasp it. When you did what was right it wasn't really you doing anything, God Almighty WHO is good at all time worked in you to will and to do such good work. and actually took the step required to fulfill the written and spoken word. God Almighty recreated us in Christ for good work, him working in us both to think and to take action. That's doing good and walking in holiness, and as you keep obeying the voice of goodness in you, the scripture pointed out that hey, what you embarked on will be for ever oooo The fruit of his Spirit.

6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God Almighty has made us humans WHO has been renewed, new thinkers straight and perfect, but the old man have corrupted himself. Wake up from your slumber. You will never escape from your wrong, you must be brought to the judgement seat of Christ Jesus.

Time to acknowledge that this can't be goodness working in me, sin is and I am suppose to acknowledge that I am free. Take action, enough of hearing without doing anything. This is judgement moment and the Lord Christ Jesus is arisen and seated upon his father's right hand, that means the prefer one before...........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Fuckuignos(f): 5:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Your collective response will be matched voice for voice, numbers for numbers and fire for fire with our own resolve to help the incorruptible Buhari combat corruption and clean the system for the good of all.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Baddiezz(f): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Noted
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Flexherbal(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2019
We pray for GRACE, to be able to do the right things at the right time.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2019
You better just stop now
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by IamTheAnswers: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Noted

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Tells
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Just stop
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by orisa37: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Just stop

That's The Fate of The Atheist approaching Doomsday every second.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Reproiacg
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Yea
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by orisa37: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Repent

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2019
Super
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by driand(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
I swear I couldn't read that... I still dey try comprehend the wan wey I dey hear for church now now, una con carry another one come here...

OP why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by ArewaLady(f): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Repent before you die or you die to regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Jesus arosed

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Kcuf: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
"never wanting to stop" is the bad thing, "making efforts to stop" is the good thing..

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Kingkun69(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2019
God is a woman
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Kingkun69(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2019
doctorkush:
Jesus arosed
thought I say aroused
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by hahn(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
orisa37:

That's The Fate of The Atheist approaching Doomsday every second.

There will be more theists in hell than atheists. That is if the place is real
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Follygunners: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Ask all dem corrupt 9ja Pastors...
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2019
The question is can sm1 truly stop sinning in this sinful world? If so that means u will also stop asking for forgiveness. Then u will become intoxicated with pride and self righteousness and that is a sin in itself.

Let’s me very realistic and practical. It is hypocrisy to think u are holier than the Bible.

Try not to sin. Work at not sinning and pray for grace and live a good life bt if u sin u have a father who forgives. That’s A Fact! The problem is when u are not trying at all and also if Ure reckless with sin it can affect u just as being reckless with ur life and actions. Be responsible

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by tstx(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2019
So long as you are living, you must be sinning....

That's all i hv to say
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Lovelyn451(f): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2019
If you will sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and turn away from sin, he will be merciful unto you
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

You don't know what is right, bound outside right thought. Free from doing anything meaningful. A true servant of Mr evils

6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

That's why the gospel is the greatest message, the most powerful book to study and the greatest sport. The scripture encouraged us to exercise ourselves to godliness, to acknowledge the mystery of Christ Jesus and of God Almighty, it's more than knowledge, you must act on what you heard and have known. The scripture disclose a perfect secret, it's awesome when you have eyes to see and ear's to hear.

6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

If you won't give yourself to this kind of task, a perfect course to live and go on living forever in the fruit of his holiness. This actually is a big word and many in the church seems not to grasp it. When you did what was right it wasn't really you doing anything, God Almighty WHO is good at all time worked in you to will and to do such good work. and actually took the step required to fulfill the written and spoken word. God Almighty recreated us in Christ for good work, him working in us both to think and to take action. That's doing good and walking in holiness, and as you keep obeying the voice of goodness in you, the scripture pointed out that hey, what you embarked on will be for ever oooo The fruit of his Spirit.

6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God Almighty has made us humans WHO has been renewed, new thinkers straight and perfect, but the old man have corrupted himself. Wake up from your slumber. You will never escape from your wrong, you must be brought to the judgement seat of Christ Jesus.

Time to acknowledge that this can't be goodness working in me, sin is and I am suppose to acknowledge that I am free. Take action, enough of hearing without doing anything. This is judgement moment and the Lord Christ Jesus is arisen and seated upon his father's right hand, that means the prefer one before...........

Nothing will happen.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Na hell fire straight wetin again
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
tstx:
So long as you are living, you must be sinning....

That's all i hv to say
You can always try to avoid it!

What's always your reaction when your children keep disobeying you
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by realmindz: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2019
What is sin

If I eat pork, to some it is a sin..

If I celebrate a birthday, to some it is a sin
If I drink wine, some call it sin
If I don't give away 10% of my income, if I don't do this or do that in respecttp your certain belief, etc

Sin is actually according to rules made by men for some certain gods no one has ever seen or heard from...
While 2 plus 2 remains 4 in India, China, Australia, dubai, Nigeria... Sin is never sin as it obeys boundary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by realmindz: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019
ArewaLady:
Repent before you die or you die to regret.

Says someone who has been dead several times, I believe you are talking from experience and facts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned / Does Not Going To Church Make One A Bad Christian? / Why Do You Go To Church (Options) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.