Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye (20649 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by supereagle(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
tunize:

as far as nigeria is concern this country some ppl be pass law(niger law dey work for the less influencial ppl chikina

I made a similar comment somewhere on this forum. No one would talk if an ordinary person had this type of case

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Jason007: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
. embarassedEven a physical challenged by sight know things are not alright in the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Follow due process bro..

The timing, the speedy nature of the entire process, are the issues.

Buhari made a mistake.. Above all, the Judiciary is an independent arm of the govt.. It is like removing Buhari without due process.. what will u say if that is done to Buhari? Buhati is the leader of the executive, Saraki is the leader of the legislature, the CJN is the leader of the Judiciary. They are all independent and due process must be followed to remove them..

Has Buhari not been accused of harbouring corruption? Buhari was in the hospital out of nigeria for more than the number of days required for a president. He also withdrew money without the consent of the legislature, all these are impeachable offences, was he forcefully removed? No, becus to remove him, there is a long process informed. Anyone who forcefully removed him has committed an offence.

Make una get sense small. The judiciary is not a ministerial position, sir. Removing the CJN this way is like removing Saraki, the senate president without following recall process.

When the CJN decided to act as a crook, the suspension had to be handled in a crooked way...

He blocked all Avenue for due process...

He refused to convene the njc ...

Senate refused to convene...

Now what due process do you want the presidency to follow ?
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by stanliwise(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
chumaster:
he is not bro
but due process should be followed so as not to create room for abuse later (bad precedence)
I fear some of our due procedure are avenue to sweep the matter under the carpet nevertheless Buhari don't have to take this illegal steps.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Princedapace(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

When the CJN decided to act as a crook, the suspension had to be handled in a crooked way...

He blocked all Avenue for due process...

He refused to convene the njc ...

Senate refused to convene...

Now what due process do you want the presidency to follow ?

But u forgot Buhari hired SANs to defend his certificate saga and block others from taking further steps. It is law, u take steps to protect ur self.

See eh, all this na interest baba. Buhari turn, he capitalised on the constitution, CJN also capitalised too.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Hades2016(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
mynd1:
Good.

E no go better for pdp for politicised this issue.

useless pple.
okay sir

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Trustee1: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wn SSG Babachir Lawal was accused& removed,democracy is OK,wn our dear Mrs Kemi Adeosun honourably resigned 4 NYSC cert she was ignorant of,democracy is gd,wn justice salami was removed by GEJ no threat to democracy..pls sir does corruption has colors?God will kp us abv all of u
Jonathan was never practiced nepotism. He appointed according to qualification not replacing every tom, dick and Harry with unqualified pple from the south.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Dizu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Dizu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kk
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by victorazyvictor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
akinszz:
Sentiments.... Is onnogen above the law?
He is not, but these people are.

Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Haddock(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lippy101:

The timing of his remoral shows ulterior motive. Are you that blind?
Maybe he is blind. Please, remind him again what time is best to clamp down on a corrupt, compromised public officer.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by VULCAN(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
So why didn't you ignore the post since you don't give a crap about military rule disguised as democracy?

Relax, soon this government will take something precious away from you.

Don't cry when it happens oo

Just don't give a crap then!

auwal83:
Every mumu now has a talking point in NCJ saga. This is their wahala. I don't give a crap about that.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Banter1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wn SSG Babachir Lawal was accused& removed,democracy is OK,wn our dear Mrs Kemi Adeosun honourably resigned 4 NYSC cert she was ignorant of,democracy is gd,wn justice salami was removed by GEJ no threat to democracy..pls sir does corruption has colors?God will kp us abv all of u
permit me to share this on twitter and Facebook with credit to you.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Fuckuignos(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Banter1:
permit me to share this on twitter and Facebook with credit to you.
granted
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
layuns:

Talking about due process, did Justice Onnoghen pave way for the process to be followed? He suspended NJC meeting at the 11th hour, knowing well that delibration on the issue would be a topic amongst others. We lot should eschew sentiment and allow the country to grow please.
has d issue been brought before d njc yet...u guys like to twist facts buhari won't be president for long if this is allow to stand d judiciary ll be at Mercy of d executive
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by DeepNuggets: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lippy101:

The timing of his remoral shows ulterior motive. Are you that blind?

What timing exactly? It's a game and it's being played fairly by buhari, if i was in his shoes i would do the same...wait for the right time and checkmate...why are we not talking about the accusations levelled against him? Only the fact that he was suspended, should he not be suspended? Chief justice said he "forgot" to declare some assets and everybody can't see him for the corrupt man he is all we're worried about is buhari and the next election. Nigeria is truly a fantastically corrupt nation.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by auwal83(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
VULCAN:
So why didn't you ignore the post since you don't give a crap about military rule disguised as democracy?

Relax, soon this government will take something precious away from you.

Don't cry when it happens oo

Just don't give a crap then!

That was his opinion, there was mine, and this is yours. You can hardly lecture on what I should do. For the record, I stand with PMB. Sai BABA!
By the way, don't ever allow this wahala of democracy get into your head. Last time I checked, China is not a democracy.
Speaking of taking away something precious, I don't believe in prophecies. So tell it to the birds.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by Banter1(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
granted
thanks
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by layuns(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
has d issue been brought before d njc yet...u guys like to twist facts buhari won't be president for long if this is allow to stand d judiciary ll be at Mercy of d executive
The issue was to be amongst the topic for deliberation but he rather choose to extend the meeting indefinitely.
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
layuns:

The issue was to be amongst the topic for deliberation but he rather choose to extend the meeting indefinitely.
oga quiet there the issue was sent to d judiciary afta d president illegally removed d cjn...una matter de tire person self
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by layuns(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga quiet there the issue was sent to d judiciary afta d president illegally removed d cjn...una matter de tire person self
Chairman, go rescue am from the trauma that befall him or otherwise keep quite. Enough Please!
Re: Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
layuns:

Chairman, go rescue am from the trauma that befall him or otherwise keep quite. Enough Please!
u no well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Bigger Than The Whole Kenya Music Industry - Uche Maduahwu Says / Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money / I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.