Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k (485 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / How Access Bank Stole From My Account / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by opyzy(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
This ain't the first time this will happen to me angry, I made a transfer of 32k to an online business partner, I made use of access bank mobile banking and got debited to twice, as expected the guy didn't make a refund and his number has been unreachable since then, I hold Access bank responsible for this, all these banks are just mad, nothing is working in this country, Nigeria is very useless. angry

CC: lalasticlala myndd44

Please do the needful, let people know that anytime this banks make mistakes, we customers are the ones that suffers it angry angry
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2019
You sure it wasnt your network? Better think of holding them responsible too.
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by izzou(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
opyzy:
This ain't the first time this will happen to me angry, I made a transfer of 32k to an online business partner, I made use of access bank mobile banking and got debited to twice, as expected the guy didn't make a refund and his number has been unreachable since then, I hold Access bank responsible for this, all these banks are just mad, nothing is working in this country, Nigeria is very useless. angry

CC: lalasticlala myndd44

Please do the needful, let people know that anytime this banks make mistakes, we customers are the ones that suffers it angry angry

I stopped reading after I got to the bolded

So sorry for your loss

Kindly drop the partner's moniker here
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by opyzy(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
izzou:

I stopped reading after I got to the bolded

So sorry for your loss

Kindly drop the partner's moniker here
not a nairalander sir, that's the nature of my work, I deal with people I don't know physically, my signature says it all
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by opyzy(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
sinaj:
You sure it wasnt your network? Better think of holding them responsible too.
nah, not my network, I got debited twice the same time, definitely, the glitch is from them.
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by izzou(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
opyzy:
not a nairalander sir, that's the nature of my work, I deal with people I don't know physically, my signature says it all

So sorry about that

My opinion :

You tried to send it the first time, it probably didn't go. And then you sent it again. Hence the debit twice

Next time, if you perform a transaction and it fails, give it time. Don't send it again till you're sure it's still reflecting in your balance

I apologize for the error

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by nifemi25(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Definitely the person you sent the money to has been credited twice. I will advice you plead with the guy to refund you cos bank won't do anything to assist you.
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by opyzy(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
izzou:

So sorry about that

My opinion :

You tried to send it the first time, it probably didn't go. And then you sent it again. Hence the debit twice

Next time, if you perform a transaction and it fails, give it time. Don't send it again till you're sure it's still reflecting in your balance

I apologize for the error
sir, that is not the case, I made those mistakes when I was new to mobile banking, in this case, I made the transaction once, ONCE, and I got debited twice, no error message whatsoever.
Re: How Access Bank Made Me Lose 32k by opyzy(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
nifemi25:
Definitely the person you sent the money to has been credited twice. I will advice you plead with the guy to refund you cos bank won't do anything to assist you.
I know they won't, that's why I'm ranting here, I need to find a way to deal with them.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Please Send Me Back My Money” – White Man Begs Nigerian Yahoo Boys / 44-year-old Man Nabbed For Defiling 6-year-old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two Teenagers Kill 15-year-old Boy In Retaliation To Father's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.