Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Talented People WOW Online Reality Contest Is In Town - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Talented People WOW Online Reality Contest Is In Town (351 Views)

Watch Nigeria Latest Camady Video In Town / New NYSC In Town / One Word For The Latest Graduate In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talented People WOW Online Reality Contest Is In Town by SSBOtaru(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
As the days go by, so is more opportunities to shine as a talented person are increasing in the Nigerian entertainment Industry cool
I was just surfing the internet lately and I came across this wonderful opportunity, To enter a talent contest online for free and cash prize for winners.

WEIRD OR WIZARD is an online based reality contest, where you can show any kind of skill every month, it did not take me anything to apply to participate in the monthly talent contest. grin

the good thing about this is, all entries are free cool
you can win cash prize
you just use the mobile phone to do a 3 - 10 minutes selfie video of your performance, upload to google drive and send them link to it through their website weirdorwizard.com
they will review your video and post it, the contestant with the highest video views and likes win the contest.

i will not say much watch this video here to know how to apply, any talent can participate and win.
good luck to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC4wJ8ZdG9U

if you dont have data to watch see how to apply page below

weirdorwizard.com/how-to-apply

(1) (Reply)

Most See Latest Zanku Dance By Horse / Do You Like Fun And Comedies - Come In. / Mark Angel Comedy - Commander (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.