Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? (852 Views)

How To Use Google Chrome Browser Hidden Anti Virus To Scan Your Laptop +photos / Earn Bitcoins While Using Google Chrome / Incognito Mode On Google Chrome Doesn't Stop Ur Boss Seeing What You’re Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Most people are used to a certain type of browser that they find it difficult to break away from it addiction. Most often times they don't even see it as an addiction but just a way of life. I mean one who is used to or addicted to firefox browser could argue that Firefox is faster safer and easy to use and that is absolutely. Well i will let you be the judge because i felt Microsoft went out on a limb on this one...
Which is your best addiction online.
For me, i have user the following :
Safari ON Mac and Windows
Firefix On Mac and Windows
Tor Browser Dark Web Exploration
Thunder Bolt Mobile Java Phone and Pc (Now Extinct ) i think.
Opera Mini on Mobile and Pc
Edge On Pc
Torch Browser On Pc
Chrome On Mobile and Pc
UweB Browser On Mobile and Pc
Finch On Mobile iOs and Android
Amongst others I can't recall right now!!!
drop a comment if you relate

Re: Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? by Nduxx(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Google chrome any time, I love the way it's sync's your files between desktop and mobile

1 Like

Re: Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? by Pierced(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ms edge on pc.......love the fact that I can save favorites without going to the web page.

Chrome on mobile.

1 Like

Re: Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Used to love Firefox cos I used to capture download to my idm.
Re: Between Google Chrome & Microsort Edge. What's Your Addiction? by appcloner: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
I really like Chrome OS but Opera mini cannot be neglected as well. People who are searching for the best Uber clone script can find it here. You can read this blog post and learn everything about it.

(1) (Reply)

See Why U Need A Usb Led Light. / Repairing Of Laptops And Motherboard / Clean USA Used Sony Vaio Intel Dual Core, 320gb Hdd,4gb Ram, 14.1",windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.