Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA (809 Views)

Scholarship Opportunity To Study In Netherland / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello,fellow nairaland,there are presently some opportunities (March and September intake available) for interested Nigerians to study Bachelor degree,MSc and PHD in some Universities in China(Full and partial scholarship)Though there are restrictions on some scholarship for nigerians. But still,many Universities are willing to accept Nigerians. if you are interested,Please WhatsApp +8613222245986.for more details and information.
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by Fela4ese: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bachelors am interested

1 Like

Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Fela4ese post=75164233]Bachelors am interested[/quote
ok,please add up and send message on WhatsApp.
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
For clarification purpose.i m not an agent but student � currently in China,(Jiangsu province),willing to help �serious students who desire to study in China.
thanks.�
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2019
temitayo3930:
For clarification purpose.i m not an agent but student � currently in China,(Jiangsu province),willing to help �serious students who desire to study in China.
thanks.�
the fact remains that admission are carry out in China through agents(you can confirm it).most agents charges alot for admission process.but this agency charges only application fees,until you have your admission letter letter and JW202. with little balance.
this is not business stuffs guys,you can confirm my identity �before entrusting them with the process.�
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by SpongeBobSP: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
hi, how can I reach you directly?
got a couple of questions to ask.. the number you posted here , is that yours or the agent's?
please reply asap. thanks
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by lisasmall: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi! Thank you for that information, I think some of my friends will be interested. Also, I read about several schoolarships in China at studyCLERK.com. You can check them if you're interested!

1 Like

Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
hi, how can I reach you directly?
got a couple of questions to ask.. the number you posted here , is that yours or the agent's?
please reply asap. thanks
yes,you can reach me on that number.
thanks
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by temitayo3930: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
lisasmall:
Hi! Thank you for that information, I think some of my friends will be interested. Also, I read about several schoolarships in China at studyCLERK.com. You can check them if you're interested!

you can reach me on WhatsApp.
Re: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN CHINA by halavalashala12: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow amazing blog If you literally push against the wall rather then just sit there results m much faster. If you search for the paper writing services, then you need to go nowhere. Here at[url] https://rankmyservice.com/essaypro-com/[/url] you can get the best paper writing services.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Coronavirus: FG Orders Federal Tertiary Institutions, Unity Colleges Closed / Akure Explosion Was From Commercial Explosives Not Bomb Explosives Or Meteors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.