Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

How To Run Targeted Facebook Ads With Autland Sofware - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Run Targeted Facebook Ads With Autland Sofware (712 Views)

This Is Targeted At ALX Cohort 13 Students. / I Will Set Up And Manage Targeted Facebook Instagram Ads For Your Sales And Lead / HELP Javascript Devs! How Do I Re-write This If---else--if Statements To Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Targeted Facebook Ads With Autland Sofware by declassyweb: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
I want you to give me 5 minutes of your time and pay attention to my words. This will be your greatest investment for your business in this 2019. I am a full time digital marketer and social media expert, I have run campaign of over 1 million naira on Facebook and Insagram Ads For myself and my clients, Before I come accross this MAGIC SOFTWARE THAT LET ME RUN FACEBOOK ADS FOR FREE.

Good day - what if you can reach thousands of target audience on Facebook

I know how hard it is to make sales because there many competitors outside there rendering the same service.

I know how frustrating Facebook ads maybe. You don become Mark padi when it comes to ads but still get low return upon all the money spent

Hmmm..

What if there is an easy method?
What if there is an effective way?
What if reaching thousand of of people?

Introducing the new Facebook marketing software that automate your marketing.
This software is easy to use, install , get Facebook ID, scrape Facebook members ID and send your messages.

This software will send messages directly to your audience on Facebook

SEE IT IN ACTION HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW-HZSm-fJM&t=52s

(1) (Reply)

Inviting People / Linkedin Oauth2.0 Authentication Using Rest API And PHP / Install And Use Keywords Everywhere On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.