Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (40907 Views)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
I trust Nigerians
Tomorrow another person will follow dis pattern to raise money
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
@NkayStory did you see how you've been put to shame?

If your type was all that's left in the world, the child's death would have been inevitable, but thank God everyone cant be as fooolish as you are.

Hope the man is still using the child to raise money for himself as the fraudster that you suggested.....Shame on you

#spits
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by chocboi78(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

What of police people , ritual killers, n yahoo boiz,
and money driven people also...the afformentioned all fall under this category
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Phelicx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Indeed we still have good Nigerians. God bless all the good spirited Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Platony(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
BUHARI has hole in his brain,...pple shld help in voting him back to Daura.
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by chocboi78(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Thank God!
Daddy freeze will not contribute to things like these, but if it is to take up the role of satan by being anti Christ and accuse Christians he will be a willing vessel
i learnt about this issue form daddy freeze page, how exactly do u want him to contribute again??
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by abiodunfat(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Did you say Pastors throughout Rivers State
also ignore this man?how true is this?I don't think anyone with the fear of God will ignore the baby.

PearlStreet:
The father of this baby wrote a letter to Wike but was chased away by his security operatives.

The father of this baby contacted churches but nothing came out of it.

It is ordinary Nigerians who came to his aid.

If you die for a politician, you die for nothing.
If you die for a church or a pastor, you die worse than a dog.

Pastors and politicians are our problems.
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
PearlStreet:
The father of this baby wrote a letter to Wike but was chased away by his security operatives.

That's a wicked governor..... angry angry
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
abiodunfat:
Did you say Pastors throughout Rivers State
also ignore this man?how true is this?I don't think anyone with the fear of God will ignore the baby.
He be like say you no know as some pastor be....em wicked ehn....I no call names ooooo

Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
This is one of the reasons why I question Christianity.. Why are they thanking
God now, where was the God all these while? Why can't the God heal the baby
and save the millions about to be spent , what crime did the baby commit to
deserve this from a God who they say created all being?...Oh money has been
donated now and when the surgery has been done successfully, they will come
out again and thank their God...Let me tell you guys something, without ur God
money would have still been donated..The reason why money was donated is because humans have conscience, emotions and love in them..if same thing happen in non-christian nations like Japan and China, money would still be donated..... I see no reason why y'all are thanking a God who has,is and will always keep mute.......I still remain a deist
This is pure blasphemy .....better be careful
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Tizu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Interestingly, I spoke with the father of the little boy Benaye this afternoon. I will appeal we all try as much as we can to help. The man is in a helpless situation.
Agoboye Francis Monday
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Ifeanyimike123: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
15 million for a surgery on a small kid
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2019
God bless our citizens!!!
Where are the daily"miracle" workers on TV? Could they not have rushed in sympathy to help the poor child?
Evidently their game doesn't include reality but falsehood and deception!
A warning to thier followers!
Here's a typical case..."powerful god of men' suddenly vanished!!!
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by bionixs: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2019
chocboi78:
Everyone knows Nigerian is made of good people.. The only exception are politically and religious inclined bigots.. Always causing mayhem
politicians made it so. without divides,they can't rule
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by cocolacec(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2019
jaszplus12:
God bless our citizens!!!
Where are the daily"miracle" workers on TV? Could they not have rushed in sympathy to help the poor child?
Evidently their game doesn't include reality but falsehood and deception!
A warning to thier followers!
Here's a typical case..."powerful god of men' suddenly vanished!!!

There was never a miracle all na arrangee.If their miracles were true why dont they go to hospitals and auspices to heal people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

This is pure blasphemy .....better be careful
This is fact not blasphemy..Christians run away from truth like this coz they can't provide answers...Then tell me why I should serve ur God...
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by chris31(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
chocboi78:
Everyone knows Nigerian is made of good people.. The only exception are politically and religious inclined bigots.. Always causing mayhem
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
cocolacec:

There was never a miracle all na arrangee.If their miracles were true why dont they go to hospitals and auspices to heal people.
My point exactly!!
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2019
PearlStreet:

That letter u posted doesn't show that the man approached churches. What evidence do u have to show that he approached churches and was rejected. I'm not holding brief for em churches but just becos we know churches for wat they are, doesn't mean that every case of abandonment or every evil of a similar nature shld be blamed on them. That also doesn't mean that u have the right to spread fake news.
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:
This is one of the reasons why I question Christianity.. Why are they thanking
God now, where was the God all these while? Why can't the God heal the baby
and save the millions about to be spent , what crime did the baby commit to
deserve this from a God who they say created all being?...Oh money has been
donated now and when the surgery has been done successfully, they will come
out again and thank their God...Let me tell you guys something, without ur God
money would have still been donated..The reason why money was donated is because humans have conscience, emotions and love in them..if same thing happen in non-christian nations like Japan and China, money would still be donated..... I see no reason why y'all are thanking a God who has,is and will always keep mute.......I still remain a deist
Deist. Abeg no vex. I dey kitchen. My dictionary dey far. Abeg ep me with the meaning of that word. At a snap of the fingers, I know "Dei" means God. Therefore "deist" shld mean "one who believes God exists or who believes in God".
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

Deist. Abeg no vex. I dey kitchen. My dictionary dey far. Abeg ep me with the meaning of that word. At a snap of the fingers, I know "Dei" means God. Therefore "deist" shld mean "one who believes God exists or who believes in God".

A diest believe there is God who is a creator of all things but that God doesn't interfere with his creations.
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

A diest believe there is God who is a creator of all things but that God doesn't interfere with his creations.
By "interfere", u mean wat, exactly?
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

By "interfere", u mean wat, exactly?
Guy u nor know the meaning of interfere?....God doesn't interfere, he let natural order takes its place...Miracle,prayers, those stuff don't happen coz I'm sure the baby's father would have gone to several prayer houses..
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

Guy u nor know the meaning of interfere?....God doesn't interfere, he let natural order takes its place...Miracle,prayers, those stuff don't happen coz I'm sure the baby's father would have gone to several prayer houses..
Haba! Why u dey para na? I know wat the word means. I only wanted to know wat ur beliefs wr as to the extent he doesn't interfere. Do u know why he "doesn't" interfere?
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

Haba! Why u dey para na? I know wat the word means. I only wanted to know wat ur beliefs wr as to the extent he doesn't interfere. Do u know why he "doesn't" interfere?
I nor dey para.
Google is ur friend..im not here to recruit people to my belief
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by Rozaytee: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Thank God
Re: Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

I nor dey para.
Google is ur friend..im not here to recruit people to my belief
Recruit ko! U be boko abi uncle Sam ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.