Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code (1096 Views)

Get Your Premium BTC Script App Source Code / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / Start Or Create You Own Forum/webstie Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code by Spiritfood(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
https://www.fiverr.com/jayflash/create-a-social-network-like-facebook
If you need a social network website with many features.
I will design a social network website like Facebook packed with amazing and customizable features. A wide range of available settings allows you to configure the system to suit your needs. You may also easily disable features you do not need.
Features:
Powerful Admin Panel
Monetization
SMS Integration
Amazon S3 Integration
Custom Fields
Marketplace
Affiliates
Security and Anti-spam
Social Login
User Last Seen
Profile visit Notification
Home/News Feed: Displays Posts, Photos, Files, Videos, and Maps posted by friends/followed people, Also story filters, follow/friends suggestions, and user activities list.
Hashtags
Comments & Replies
Verified Profiles/Pages.
Fully responsive for all devices, browsers.
Password recovery by email.
Comment auto detector
Emoticons.

Chat me up on WhatsApp � �
https:///2348035852702?text=I%20want%20to%20know%20about%20your%20web%20development%20services
Re: I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code by Spiritfood(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good keep it up
Re: I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code by messi042: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Spiritfood:

https://www.fiverr.com/jayflash/create-a-social-network-like-facebook
If you need a social network website with many features.
I will design a social network website like Facebook packed with amazing and customizable features. A wide range of available settings allows you to configure the system to suit your needs. You may also easily disable features you do not need.
Features:
Powerful Admin Panel
Monetization
SMS Integration
Amazon S3 Integration
Custom Fields
Marketplace
Affiliates
Security and Anti-spam
Social Login
User Last Seen
Profile visit Notification
Home/News Feed: Displays Posts, Photos, Files, Videos, and Maps posted by friends/followed people, Also story filters, follow/friends suggestions, and user activities list.
Hashtags
Comments & Replies
Verified Profiles/Pages.
Fully responsive for all devices, browsers.
Password recovery by email.
Comment auto detector
Emoticons.

Chat me up on WhatsApp � �
https:///2348035852702?text=I%20want%20to%20know%20about%20your%20web%20development%20services
hello , is it possible to build a mobile app or social media app like instagram or facebook that the videos doesn't need mega byte (mb) to start playing ?
Re: I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code by Spiritfood(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
messi042:
hello , is it possible to build a mobile app or social media app like instagram or facebook that the videos doesn't need mega byte (mb) to start playing ?
the videos must have been loaded with mb.
you need mb for it

1 Like

Re: I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code by Spiritfood(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Don't dull your self

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Btw KOTLIN & FLUTTER / Guide To Hire Expert Asp.net Developers - 2020 Edition / Android Developers Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.