Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup (882 Views)

South Korean Coach Thanks Yakubu For Goal Miss / Good News: Worst Miss Of The Worls Cup Goes To Nigeria. / Worst Miss Of In The World Cup History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by Fogman(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hello house, please i m trying to compile a list of 10 worst goals miss in South Africa 2010 world cup and i am still trying to rival Yakubu's miss for 1st position, but unable to come up with any, please assist me to complete the list below and if you disagree with mine nominee, lets have yours. Thanks

1. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
2. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
3. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
4. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
5. Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yakubu Aiyegbeni should receive a trophy for this achievement.

His idiocy is a one in a lifetime experience.
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by safariman(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ghanian guy missing the penalty with no time left
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by Fogman(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2010
smiley
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by deb(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
safariman:

Ghanian guy missing the penalty with no time left

That is something to think about. Even Yakubu's miss would not have guaranteed a victory if it had gone in. As bad as the miss was, it cud only have provided us more time to play for equalizer

Anyone has a clip of both misses?
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by Fogman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
deb:

That is something to think about. Even Yakubu's miss would not have guaranteed a victory if it had gone in. As bad as the miss was, it cud only have provided us more time to play for equalizer

We re looking at the magnitute of the miss goal and not its (would be) impact or significance.
Re: Worst Goal Miss Of 2010 World Cup by Fogman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
deb:

We are looking at the magnitute of the missed goal and not the (would be) impact or significance.

(1) (Reply)

Which is more glamorous? / Eagles Job: Nff Offers Siasia Pay Cut / Messi Breaks Muller Record With 86th Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.