Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase (26530 Views)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Uniquejames:

you are just being curios... I will help a bit.

I have not just seen it I have experienced it.
it isn't what I do for a living at the same time ***
Victims?! I choose not to say anything about it.
Evidence; it can't be shown here

you dont have any evidence.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

you dont have any evidence.
you are trying to be a Nigerian here...daring me to say what I ain't ought to
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Uniquejames:

you are trying to be a Nigerian here...daring me to say what I ain't ought to

I feel like dropping my WhatsApp number but I don’t want to lose the audience.

If you have video evidence drop it here. If its not a video it’s not an evidence as far as this subject is concern
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

I feel like dropping my WhatsApp number but I don’t want to lose the audience.

If you have video evidence drop it here. If its not a video it’s not an evidence as far as this subject is concern

you want me to disclose a matter that is of utmost secrecy to you?! bro hold on to your fate or you would unconsciously enter what you ain't supposed to.

2B1ASK1
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Uniquejames:

you want me to disclose a matter that is of utmost secrecy to you?! bro hold on to your fate or you would unconsciously enter what you ain't supposed to.

2B1ASK1

Do it and you’ll be famous. VERY FAMOUS!

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Do it and you’ll be famous. VERY FAMOUS!
I ain't looking for cheap popularity....

WE ARE DONE HERE
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Uniquejames:

I ain't looking for cheap popularity....

WE ARE DONE HERE

Lol. We were long done before this thread was created.

Cheap popularity indeed. Learn to Stand for what you believe. Not how to chicken out. cheesy

You shouldn’t have quoted me in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Loses N800,000 To Fraudsters After Processing NYSC Mobilization / Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.