Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) (22228 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Mandynews(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
FIGHTS ARE BREAKING OUT LIVE AT DAVIDO 02 Arena Concert In London

Davido 02 Arena Concert updates brought to you by MandyNews.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o-PDFs7JpY

More via https://mandynews.com/fights-are-breaking-out-live-at-davido-02-arena-concert-in-london-video/

1 Like

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by twhy111(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Davido's concert and fight are like '5&6' won fi shey e ni? If them no steal for your concert them go fight.

Which kind people dey attend your concert?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by wongwe: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Wetin concern me... Dem see me there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by DSoj(m): 4:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Davido has a violent spirit himself and it's following him everywhere.
If he's not slapping someone, touts will end his show or his gang will beat someone or fight police...

Wetin

14 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by kenodrill: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2019
When fame and money meets a "premature" what else do you expect!

14 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Anny505(m): 4:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Let do this our way.
Like for Wizkid, share for Davido

66 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by soldadoe(m): 4:04am On Jan 28, 2019
In london too Shit happens though! Boys got a bunch of haters but God pass them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Ruddyman(m): 4:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Lolz Knifers
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by OmoManU: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2019
That guy davido and wahala Na 5 and 6.
If the guy no manage his public conducts well, might b what will eventually kills his blossoming career

2 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Wuuworld(m): 4:08am On Jan 28, 2019
They should finish up there, nobody should bring it down here. We are already fighting with Jubril here.

4 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Iceprincehkn(m): 4:09am On Jan 28, 2019
I don't see how that affects the fact that Davido is d biggest artist in Africa, dat fall is d greatest Nigerian song of all time, or that he is d first Nigerian to singlehandedly sell out the O2 Arena, not some afroRepublic featuring somebody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by mikhe2(m): 4:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Why anywhere dis guy go na fight dey end am
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by able1993(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2019
This only shows the type of people that attend such concerts, so many are there to steal anyway....

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2019
twhy111:
Davido's concert and fight are like '5&6' won fi shey e ni? If them no steal for your concert them go fight.

Which kind people dey attend your concert?
DSoj:
Davido has a violent spirit himself and it's following him everywhere.
OmoManU:
That guy davido and wahala Na 5 and 6.
If the guy no manage his public conducts well, might b what will eventually kills his blossoming career
kenodrill:
mikhe2:
Why anywhere dis guy go na fight dey end am
kenodrill:
See dem Jon Snows, una dull sha undecided. Y'all don't even know the cause of the fight yet you've started your baseless and meaningless narratives like your shitty opinions even matter in the first place. Bunch of unknowns talking about "career", "public conducts"...mtcheeew.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by emmyreb(f): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Light out even in London?

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Bamidey: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
See dem Jon Snows, una dull sha undecided. Y'all don't even know the cause of the fire yet you've started your baseless and meaningless narratives like your shitty opinions even matter in the first place. Bunch of unknowns talking about "career", "public conducts"...mtcheeew.
See as you don disgrace yourself nah.
Ogbeni where did you see fire? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Pekele007: 5:32am On Jan 28, 2019
kenodrill:

You are too dull and mentally lazy bros.

Was it Davido that fought

1 Like

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by jianosnr(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2019
too much of bouncers and bouncees....
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by Lankybaby(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.
are u selling the Pepsi untop the car with it

2 Likes

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Bamidey:

See as you don disgrace yourself nah.
Ogbeni where did you see fire? undecided
potato potatoes, phuck off my mention nigga...

Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by kenodrill: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Pekele007:

You are too dull and mentally lazy bros.

Was it Davido that fought

Why the insults?

It's so obvious you lack all modicum of decorum.whenever you read try to always rationcinate beyond the context of the caption.i won't ve to waste my data arguing with you because you ve a pertinacious little mind.FOOL!
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by anambraamaka: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2019
News
Re: Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Why are your pics watermarked ‘juju.ng’?
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Poses Nu'de, Exposes Her Thing (PHOTO) / Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic) / Moses Bliss' Registry Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.