Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

The True Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Love Of God (338 Views)

Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) / A Good Proof That True Love Exists / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Love Of God by theoriginalgood: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2019
What really is the meaning of true love? I mean, consider all that is good that could possibly exist. Despite how grim things look, I believe the love God has for humanity is the definition of true love.

Yes, it’s clear suffering exists in our world. People die all the time. What’s the reason? Do you believe a truly good being would ever die and end up with a filthy rotten corpse? If you’re honest, you’ll know humans are actually evil beings. So what? Good ol God is good by nature and thus is stronger than evil by definition. He has access to omnipotent power; he can do absolutely anything good. He is able to wipe out the sin in man and give humanity something irresistible, better and pure to enjoy instead of sin. He can do it and will do it because he truly loves humanity. He’s like that guy that would do all he can just to be with that girl!

Another thing I think is this: sinners are capable of some kind of “love”. This could mean in some ways, humans are similar to God. Consider some interesting “sins” with a different understanding: fornication or even gay sex just means you love pleasure, doing some ish like jenkem means you love to get high (and likely feel some kind of good) and liking to see blood may just mean you love attractive colors! Also, I imagine God could be a male because look how nice warm and moist female flesh is; it’s probably that way cause God wants humans to enjoy something like that. Personally, I’m a fan of God and I believe he actually loves humanity.

Something serious about sin is: I believe a person who sins is more than their sin. Like, I might sin, but I’m not my sin. You have to have yourself first before you’re able to choose to sin. Basically, man and sin could be separated. God loves man, but not sin. It makes more sense that God would rather preserve man and wipe away his sin as compared to just choosing to eradicate all humanity once given the chance. It’s probably easier for him to love than to hate and just kill...

Maybe I’m just a guy named: Pup Pet. Like, which puppet can God not control? I’m trying to say I could be the medium who God is using to communicate: Dear humans, I know there’s been bad things like suffering and death. I’m truly sorry about that. I want you to know I truly love you and things will be alright in no time.

As a human, I think it would be insanity to hate this. But wait, the “IN” in “INsanity” stands for “Immense Natural” therefore insanity is actually just code for immense natural sanity! We’re stuck in God’s matrix of love!
Re: The True Love Of God by Princiology(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
For the definition of Love, you may read this post on PRINCIOLOGY. COM - Definition of Love: Impersonal, Interpersonal, & Christian understanding

You may read also - Bible verses about Love

Both on https://www.princiology.com/

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Pastor Impregnates Church Members, Loses 18 Years Marriage / Watch How UK Police React To Muslim And Christian Preachers Respectively / Love Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.