Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials (32931 Views)

Passenger Forcibly Removed From Plane After Pilot Asks Him To Disembark (Video) / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Mexican Girl Falls To Her Death From Plane While Skydiving On Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by ChangeIsCostant: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2019
There was a mild drama on board a plane between a Nigerian man and Ethiopian airline officials which caused flight delay. According to Facebook user James Singini, the incident allegedly occurred at Kamuzu International Airport (KIA) in Malawi.

According to reports, the Nigerian who overstayed in the country - was just released from prison and had an expired flight ticket

It was gathered that the Nigerian man was allowed to pass through immigration at the airport and also allegedly overpowered the police at the entrance.

He was later confronted by the airline officials (about three of them) as they struggled to get him out of the plane.

The drama was filmed by another passenger as the Nigerian man can be heard shouting ‘help me’ before he was finally bundled out.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/drama-between-nigerian-passenger-and-airline-officials-in-malawi-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by ChangeIsCostant: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by AJOBI77(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Guy wey don chop heavy akpu and Kunmi aya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Jenniferblogger: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Speedyconnect15: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2019
He don see shiit for murtala airport

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by nwaobitex: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
He knows what awaits him in this shiithole

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by jerryunit48: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
He knows Atiku will win so Nigeria will be better than what we have now so he wants to come and Atikulate

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by slayprint: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmmmn.

I make customizesd 3D phone cases,please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by BruncleZuma: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
He could Zimbabwe for all we know.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by fergieboy: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by peacengine(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
E borrow money travel now e de owe people , if e come Dem go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by gabazin080(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
my guy no wan come back
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by UNCL3(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lemme comment my reserve
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by pojophilius(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
onpe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Naijawebmaster: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Abdul3391(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerians we can show ourselves anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by SarakiBukola: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin

Must be a Wawa Jew who has ingested cocaine.

Give am laxative make he shiit his guts out

[img]https://media./images/d313378b384675259e7e495a89ca82d4/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Pavore9: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
From prison to expired flight ticket! Who checked him in?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
All these igbos who have sworn to disgrace Nigeria in every country.

See this ipobian disgracing himself. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Melord4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

8 Hours per day - #80,000 naira per day.
#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..
Interested bro..DM Me
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by pundit92: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
i'm available
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

#240,000 for the 3 days.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by julitoch: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

Pls i i know someone available
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by masterpiecer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

So bros, are u trying to tell me say people don finish for where u dey stay? undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID / The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.