Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Final Examination!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Final Examination!!! (499 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / B.E.C.E Examination In Kogi State / Story:the Final Smile� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Final Examination!!! by ologuntheo(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2019
This story is entirely fiction.The name,characters portrayed in it are the work of the authors imagination.Any resemblance to living or dead,location is entirely coincidental.
No part of this book may be reproduced in written or electronic form without the writers consent...

PROLOGUE:
It was Gabriel's final examination in the university,and the last examination is the most dreaded course in his department..Will he be able to scape through!
Just sit and help yourself to pop-corn as the story unfolds...
Re: The Final Examination!!! by ologuntheo(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Praaaa!!!
praaaa!!!
praaaa!!!!
That was the ridiculous sound of Gabriel's alarm.He couldn't believe it was already 6:45am.He was unable to sleep all throughout the night, preparing for his final examination in the university. He still couldn't believe he was left with just an examination from being a graduate. Waoh!!! Who would have thought After spending three idle years at home waiting for admission. It was the fourth year that he was offered admission into university of Ibadan to study business administration.It has been hell through the past years.He sat down reminiscing on the past three and a half year in the university. many event had happened through the past years, but the greatest of all that almost got him depressed was when he lost his parent in a tragic car accident. Life was difficult for him throughout that period, he almost committed suicide.His uncle have been the one sponsoring his education after the incident. All that was in the past. Now I am about an hour away fr writing my final examination. Gabriel muttered to himself.

Gbam!!! Gbam!! Gbam!!!
It was the sudden and loud knock that brought him back to awareness having sat down reminiscing for the past 30minutes..
It was Bolaji his friend.

Bolaji: Gabriel!!! Don't tell me you are yet to take your bath when your last examination in this university is in an hour to this time.

Gabriel: where are your manners!!! so because you are about to write your last paper you want to break my door

Bolaji: Idiot!!! Do I need to remind you that it is Mr Abdulkareem that would be the invilgilator for our last paper.

Gabriel: Are you for real
Immediately Gabriel went to freshen up. In about twenty minutes he was done.They both set out for the examination hall.All the previous examination subsequent to the last paper had been quite great,but this last paper BUS 403 is the most dreaded course and taken by the most dreaded lecturer in the department.
Re: The Final Examination!!! by prahcetomi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Go on sir

(1) (Reply)

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN, (romantic And Heart Touching Stories) / Press Statement By Bayo Adebowale's Eldest Child, Titilayo Olaleye (mrs) / The Parable About Aristotle’s Error And What It Can Teach Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.